Wendy Celebrates The School Pantomime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopebeach
Hopebeach
573 Followers

Wendy pushed forward with her bottom, trying to meet the fingers going up into her, and she shuffled some more until her bottom was right on the edge of the sofa. From this position, she could bend her legs right up and widen them, and the opening for Bill was far, far more accessible and inviting.

'God, it's wonderful, don't stop, please.........please don't stop,' Wendy begged, and they had no intention of doing so, but the sudden, and erotic, encouragement had changed the attitude of all three of them. From being reserved and allowing 'just one little kiss,' and then ,'I mustn't really, I've got to get home,' Wendy was now desperate for sexual gratification, prepared to open her body wide for exploration and intrusion, and both Bill and Tom were now fully aware of this.

In order to push his fingers deep inside her more easily, Bill moved down and knelt on the floor at Wendy's feet, and as he continued to push, in and out, in and out, Wendy lifted one of her legs up and over Bill's head, so that he now knelt between her open thighs.

'Harder, harder, please, push in harder,' she was gasping, and the old man, even with hands that were rough and strong after years of manual labour, attempted to enter her with all five digits, right up to his wrist.

'Yes, yes, ooohhh....' groaned Wendy, as her cunt was stretched wide, and then relaxed, pushed wide again and then relaxed. With each push, Bill was getting his fist a little deeper in, and Wendy sighed a little longer and louder, and finally, with one last push, and one short scream, Wendy felt her insides completely fill up, the walls of her cunt stretched wide.

'Ahhhhhhhh!' she moaned. She was open beautifully, and Bill ceased pushing, as he knelt with his hand totally embedded in the soft, warm, wet wonderful cunt that had been his goal all evening.

To keep up the momentum on her body, Bill knew what she would appreciate, without asking, and he dipped his head and his rough tongue went straight to the nobble of skin that was jutting up and out, at the top of the stretched vagina. As soon as he touched Wendy's clit, she started to moan, in unison with his licking—

'Ooohh, yes, yeeee..oh God,' and her chest heaved, and her breasts moved beautifully, and just to make sure, Bill moved his fist fractionally around inside the stretched cunt. Wendy became frantic, and her head lolled from side to side, as she experienced real sexual pleasure once more in her life. Poor old Tom had to hang on for dear life, almost, as she bucked and moved around under Bill's ministrations.

'Calm down, calm down, young Wendy,' encouraged Tom, but he didn't really want her to calm down at all, so he thought he would occupy her by moving up to her face, holding her head in both his hands, and planting his lips once again over the succulent, groaning mouth. Wendy gave herself to the kiss, fighting Tom's tongue with her own, opening her lips as wide as she possibly could to allow Tom in, all the time emitting a kind of gurgle from her throat in appreciation of the licking and fisting she was getting down below.

There was certainly no doubt that Wendy was moving ever more quickly towards a shattering climax, and her bottom was lifting off the sofa almost, and then sinking back into the seat, as Bill pushed and licked at her most erogenous area.

'Uuuuugh, ohhhhh,' she moaned, as she took deep breaths through her nostrils, her mouth still occupied with Tom's tongue. She wrenched away from his mouth, as she had to concentrate totally on the mounting feelings, and then she was there, bucking one last time—

'Oh Christ, ohhhh, ohhhh.........,'and Wendy lay, with her mouth partially open, feeling the orgasm spread all through her body, tingling her nerves, washing that unique feeling right to the ends of her toe-nails and finger-nails.

She didn't move, except for panting and heaving, but after watching the total seduction of this superb woman, Tom wanted more himself , and took her hand and placed it right on the front of his trousers, onto the weapon that had lain idle for so many years, but was now straining in all its glory.

Wendy held Tom's crotch as she subsided from the wonderful climax, but then she wanted more. She fumbled and grasped the cock that felt rigid through the material, and then Wendy immediately went to the top of the zip. Tom, in his hurry, thought that he would have the pleasure of opening up himself, which he did very quickly .He pulled the trousers apart and Wendy wrapped her hand round the rigid member, knowing full well how to caress and rub a rampant cock that wanted attention.

'Come on young lady, come and lay down and get comfortable,' whispered Tom in her ear, as she expertly toyed with his penis, feeling it throb under her touch.

'No Tom, not all the way, it wouldn't be right--it's late and I've got to get home, I mustn't Tom.' but Bill still held his fist in her, and his tongue still went all over and round her clit, and Wendy was still in a state of extreme arousal, and ...ooohhhh God.

She had become a little dry inside by the time she had come down from her orgasmic shakings, and the fist inside her was causing just a little pain, so she gently pushed Bill's head away from her legs, and held his wrist to gently pull it from her.

'Oh,ohhh,ohh.....' she grimaced, as Bill gently eased his wrist back through the painful opening, but then she was free, and her hand instinctively went to her pubic bush to soothe and caress herself as she enjoyed the last lingering moments of the climax.

The sofa was much too small for anyone to lie out on, least of all this fine looking woman, and Tom ignored her protests, and threw one of the sofa cushions down onto the floor in front of the now glowing fire.

'Come on Wendy, come and get comfortable on the floor in front of the fire. You sexy young thing, you,' he chuckled, and as he did so, he grabbed her hand and started up from the sofa.

'No Tom, I really have to go now, Jim will be wondering where I am,' but she had felt Tom's wonderful cock in her hand, and he was insistent, and so she allowed Tom to pull her to her feet.

'Over here, young Wendy--just come and lay down here.'

'I really should go, you know, look at the time, I've got to get up to take the children to school in the morning,' but Tom held her naked shoulders and gently applied his strong arms, so that her knees began to give way, and she was forced down and down until she was sitting on the carpet by the fire. Tom, still with his trousers wide open, passionately kissed her again and as he did so, he lay her back on the carpet and positioned the cushion so that she rested her head on it. Wendy was fully stretched out, alongside the warmish fire, and looked sheepishly up at the grinning pensioner.

'You're a very naughty old man, you are Tom, you know. You shouldn't be taking advantage of a woman like me,' but he had taken her hand again, and placed it on his cock, and she found it very difficult to let go.

'You're terrible,' she giggled, but she was helpless, and caught up in the dim lighting, the atmosphere, and her own sexual lust as the old man moved his body over her.

In spite of herself, she still stroked the well worn but hard, breathing penis in her hand, and moved her fine legs wide apart as Tom took up position above her.

'Please be gentle, Tom,' but she guided the cock to the lips of her inviting body, and felt it open her and begin to penetrate. Tom was experiencing intercourse for the first time in years, and wanted to prolong the heady copulation for as long as he could, so he did not rush his entrance in the slightest. Gently and firmly he moved just in the mouth of the soft lips, before withdrawing to the entrance and then back he went, just that little bit further each time.

After a few minutes, though, he decided that it was too good, and thrust as far as he could with one almighty plunge, opening the walls, filling Wendy completely and bringing an almighty sigh gushing from her lips.

'Ohhhhh...Tom, oh Goddddddd! Oh yes, more, please, more Tom.' Tom's elbows were resting either side of Wendy's dark hair on the cushion, and he now went into a steady rhythm of fucking the superb, succulent body under him. Up, up, up, he went inside her, their pubic hair mingling as the two bodies crashed together with each stroke.

'Tom, it's wonderful, yes, fuck me hard, please, oh yes Tom, right up inside me, harder, harder,' and Wendy was thrashing about on the floor, having difficulty keeping her head on the soft cushion, but she didn't care, such was her wanton enjoyment and excitement at this new, experienced cock inside her.

'Ugh, ughhh, yes, yes, harder, harder Tom,' and Wendy, in her delirious state, put a leg round his waist, trying to get him in deeper.

Suddenly, the door knocker sounded, and Bill moved from his grandstand position on the sofa towards the door to the hallway. Wendy's eyes shot wide open, and she clamped her leg hard into Tom's back. Tom, now in the throes of his greatest feeling for years, wasn't going to be put off his stroke, merely by the front door knocking at gone midnight on a cold December night.

'Relax, Wendy, it'll only be someone lost their way,' and he gave an extra hard thrust up inside her, trying to get her mind back to the intense fucking that they were sharing. It seemed to work as Wendy again relaxed her head on the cushion, and concentrated on Tom's wonderful assault inside her.

'Relax Wendy, just relax, feel it go right up you, you gorgeous, sexy young thing,' and the pounding of her bottom into the floor concentrated Wendy's mind once more. She was now making little whooping noises, a sure sign that she had started on that wonderful road to the top, and another body shaking orgasm. Two 'cums' at once was a rare thing for Wendy.

'Yes, yes Tom, go on....do it to me, harder, harder,' she kept on moaning, and with her eyes closed once more, both of her legs straight and wide, firmly pointing towards the ceiling in abandonment, she failed to notice the new 'audience.' Alice and Jeff were standing with Bill in the doorway, eyes agog.

The guests didn't speak, and just watched in silence, as this normally attractive but straight-laced mother of three, pointed her toes to the ceiling, her naked body heaving under Tom's faster and faster inserts into her soaking and slurping cunt.

'Yes, oooooohh!, fuck me, fuck me right into the floor, Tom,' and Tom was almost doing that, but then Wendy felt her wrists being grasped by two strong, younger, male hands. She quickly looked up and behind her, straight into the young, smiling eyes of Jeff who had knelt at her head to encourage, and enjoy watching, the woman who had earlier played so beautifully with his cock.

'Go on Wendy, don't stop, don't mind us, let old Tom explode inside you,' but Jeff could have saved his breath, as Wendy felt the tell-tale signs up inside her. She pushed her body up and suddenly felt the rush of warm, creamy liquid that Tom was splashing into the depths of her sodden cunt.

Wendy yelped softly to herself, as she had hit the peak at the same time, and could only hold Jeff's eyes, as she groaned and moaned her enjoyment, the old man lying over her body, completely spent and exhausted.

By now, Alice had walked over to Wendy and was looking down at her, smiling.

'You're a dark horse aren't you, you rascal,' she laughed down at her best friend. 'All that---'I don't let strange men even put their arm around me' cobblers, eh Wendy? Well, let's see what she's really made of, eh Jeff,' and Alice bent down and took Wendy's wrists from the young man as he, in double quick time, took off his jacket and undid his jeans.

'No, Alice, no Jeff, no more please,' pleaded the naked housewife on the floor. 'Alice, you're my friend, don't do this, please. I only let Tom make love to me 'cos it's his birthday, and I'd had one or two drinks. Please, let me up,' but Alice held firmly to Wendy's wrists

Tom had just about managed to heave himself off the luscious body, and he lay slumped on the sofa, a contented smile on his face.

'You don't have to worry now, Wendy,' continued Alice, 'as now I'm here, you've got an alibi for the morning, haven't you,' and she watched as Jeff's superb manhood sprung into view while he knelt in readiness between Wendy's open thighs, evidence of Tom's sperm now visible as it dribbled from the lips of the wet cunt.

'Of course,' Alice carried on, and the words sent a chill through Wendy, as her arms were still held tightly, 'if you do as you're told, everybody will say that we sat here eating cake and drinking coffee all night, won't we.'

'And if I don't -- I thought you were my friend Alice, my best friend.'

'I am Wendy, I am your best friend, but you have always been more attractive than me, always got the wolf whistles, always walked around the village with your nose a bit in the air---I want to see the real Wendy let herself go, as I know you've always wanted to. I want to see the real Wendy be abused and fucked hard, to be dirty. Come on Wendy, you've told me before how you sometimes fantasise about being really naughty--well now you're going to be...'

By now Jeff was licking at Wendy's sopping cunt, holding her thighs up and apart with his arms, lapping away at the luscious, mature woman.

'That's really not true, Ali........' but she couldn't finish, as the tongue had got up inside her, and she was experiencing those wonderful feelings again, this time from a young, fit man---what the hell ---Wendy just sighed gratefully and watched Jeff's head bob up and down between her legs.

---but what else did Alice have in store for her? She'd never seen this side of her before and it was strangely exciting.

Alice leaned forward a fraction, and took Wendy's legs from Jeff and pulled them over, so that Wendy was almost bent double, with her legs now wide and back over her head as Jeff carried on licking the succulent, mature cunt.

'Go on Jeff, lick her hard, really hard--and don't forget to lick that beautiful ass, right in her lovely anus.' Wendy had never heard Alice talk like this before, and she was mildly shocked.

'Oh Christ, Alice, what are you saying....oh my God, that's beautiful, that's so good, Jeff, ummmmm,' but she was in no position to argue, as Jeff pushed her legs forward, even more into Alice's grasp, so that Wendy's stunning ass cheeks moved up off the floor. Now, both her cunt and anus pointed enticingly at the ceiling.

Sure enough, Jeff moved his mouth down to the firm, pink anus, and began to tease at it with his tongue. Wendy couldn't help the moaning and sighing sounds that came from her lips, as she suddenly started to relax again and enjoy.

'Oh my God........ohhhhhh Jeff, it feels so good...........ummmmmm!!'

Tom and Bill contented themselves with watching from the sofa, as they could see that any protests from Wendy had now subsided and she was now fully compliant. Alice was watching Jeff's lips and tongue very intently on Wendy's cunt and ass, and she continued to hold the ankles wide apart and back over Wendy's head. The sexual tension could be cut with a knife.

'What does it feel like, Wendy,' Alice teased, 'to have your ass licked, to feel a hard tongue sliding into your ass, to be out of control for once?' Wendy, as always, could only be honest as the erotic feelings washed over her.

'Wonderful, oh it's fantastic Alice, ooooaaahhhhh,' she moaned, and she tried to pull Jeff's head into her body harder, and then she held her ass cheeks apart, so that her anus opened a fraction.

'Come and hold Wendy's legs, Bill,' barked the older woman (Alice was divorced and now in her early 40s), and Bill, still as excited as anybody, immediately obeyed and moved the few feet to take over the leg control from Alice, who disappeared through the lounge door.

Jeff continued to slurp and lick all over Wendy's cunt and down onto her anus, and she was heaving and sighing even more loudly, and then Alice appeared at her side again. Very calmly, Alice knelt down next to Jeff, ruffling his thick, manly locks, and gradually she was easing him aside, saying,

'Don't worry, you'll get your chance in a minute.'

As the licking stopped, and Jeff moved aside, Wendy looked along at Alice, and suddenly could see the big, green weapon in her hand. Bill still held Wendy's luscious body in place, her legs open and wide and pulled back behind her head. She looked stunning and so, so available.

Alice brought the long, thick cucumber up and rubbed it gently along the lips of Wendy's cunt lengthways, and then down between the cheeks of her ass. Wendy's juices spread all over the vegetable.

'Oh, it's freezing, Alice, but it feels so big.'

'It is big Wendy, really big and hard, just what you need,' and she licked the first few inches in her mouth, before placing the rounded end up against Wendy's anus.

'No Alice, no, pleeease,' protested Wendy, but it was only half-hearted and she hardly struggled, and she meekly closed her eyes as the first gentle push partially opened her before it was retracted.

'Come on Wendy, hold your cheeks, come on, you want it really, don't you,' and Alice pushed again.

'Don't you Wendy?'

'Umm.'

'Pardon Wendy, what did you say? We'd all like to hear you say it.'

'Yes, yes, I want it,....... oh God,' and Alice pushed a little bit more into the opening anus, and Wendy pulled her cheeks apart some more, to ease the way.

'Aaaaarghhh, oh God, oh my God, Alice,' but the big, smooth vegetable had passed the split-second, painful opening, and Wendy gasped and her breasts heaved as she felt the coldness being held just an inch or so inside her glorious ass. She felt stretched, but the coolness was incredibly relaxing inside her hot body, and she gave Bill a little smile as he stood above her, holding her ankles firmly.

Alice ran her free hand over Wendy's thighs, while holding the cucumber very still in her friend, but for the moment, she didn't push in any further She just took in the sexiness of the body before her, and bathed in the fact that she had the younger woman completely under her control, to savour and watch, to enjoy and control.

'You've been a good friend, Wendy, really kind, but I've never told you that I've lusted after you over the years, wanted to strip your clothes off on many occasions, and explore your beautiful body,' and Alice dipped her head, and licked briefly at the pink clitoris that stared up at her, like the north star on a clear night. 'Oooooh, Christ!'

'Now, I've got a chance to make all my fantasies come true, to enjoy you and watch you being enjoyed, but you mustn't protest, must you Wendy?'

'No Alice, no--lick me again, please do it, please,' and Wendy had submitted straight away to her friend taking control of her. Indeed, she had fantasised about situations such as this, but had never dreamed that they would materialise, particularly with her status in the village community.....and certainly not with her best friend.

As Alice licked once more at the golden spot between the legs below her, she began to ease the cucumber into the open anus a little further, and immediately Wendy moved one of her hands up to play with her pubic hair, and caress Alice's head as it licked lightly on the clitoris. Her other hand remained on one of the cheeks of her ass, trying to keep it wide, so that the huge cucumber moved in and out of her without hindrance.

Hopebeach
Hopebeach
573 Followers