Wendy Celebrates The School Pantomime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopebeach
Hopebeach
573 Followers

Alice gave up licking to concentrate on the assault, and now Wendy could feel the thick 'toy' going into her ass more deeply, and a little more quickly.

'Ooohhh, aahhhh, Alice, yessss, my God.......!' and Alice kept pushing firmly, in and out, in and out, going in each time until she felt resistance in the bottom, and then easing the object out again before pushing back in.

'Can you feel it Wendy, can you feel it right up inside you?' asked Alice.

'Yes, oh yes, ummmm.......it's filling my ass right up, oh Alice, don't stop, please don't stop!', and Alice didn't stop. She just kept up the steady rhythm, and Bill ensured a wonderful view by holding the legs ever wider, and back over Wendy's head, to keep her cheeks off the floor.

'Do you want more, Wendy, do you?'

' Yes, yes I want more,'

'Tell us, Wendy. Tell us all what you want, tell us what you are getting, Wendy, go on,' insisted and teased Alice, to her usually prim and proper friend.

'I'm being....'

'Go on Wendy, don't be shy, tell us,' and Alice briefly stopped her movement of the cucumber.

'Don't stop, Alice, don't stop, please---I'm being fucked up my ass by a great big cucumber, and it's wonderful, wonderful, uuuughh!', she sighed, as the movement in her ass started again, slowly in, down into her depths, and then out, almost to the tip.

Both of Wendy's hands were now in and around her pubic hair, round the lips of her soaking cunt, pulling at her skin, rubbing hard on the clit and, occasionally, reaching down to feel the thick, round object entering into her anus.

She started to shake with excitement, her back arching up from the floor, her mouth staying wide open, and her eyes closing as she gurgled and took in short breaths. She grabbed one of Bill's legs to steady herself, as she lost control to the sensations erupting in her body.

'Harder Alice, harder, in me harder,' she almost spat out with lust, and Alice was almost as excited herself, as she watched her friend gallop towards yet another orgasm.

'Go on Wendy, let yourself go completely,' and she pushed in just that little bit more with each thrust, just that little bit deeper, to push Wendy just that little bit further into sexual oblivion.

Like a cracking flash of lightning followed by a short downpour, the orgasm hit Wendy and she was almost unable to move any more. Her body's muscles all tightened for a second or two, and then they relaxed and flopped into the carpet, Bill still holding her legs high, though.

Still with her eyes closed, Wendy panted and heaved, her breasts a wonderful sight to the onlookers, and Alice beckoned Bill to lay Wendy's legs back on the floor as she, herself, eased the guilty weapon gently from the glorious bottom.

The three men had watched this wonderful floor show enthralled, and it had been beyond their wildest dreams. However, as the naked wife and mother lay still, recovering from intrusions into both her cunt and then into her bottom, Alice beckoned to Tom.

'Throw those tights over, Tom,' and as she caught the hosiery, Alice moved up and started to tie the hosiery around Wendy's relaxed wrists.

'No Alice, what are you doing,' and Wendy panicked and struggled momentarily, but then Bill assisted by taking the wrists and holding them steady.

'Don't worry Wendy, we're not going to leave you,' laughed Alice, and as the wrists became secure, she instructed Wendy to stand up. Wendy looked a little concerned as Bill helped her to her feet, and then both Bill and Alice bent the tied woman from the waist so that her wrists came down to almost the floor.

'No Alice, no, you can't do this, no,' but her pleas were ignored. The rest of the tights were used to tie the wrists to Wendy's ankles so that when fully secure, Wendy was bent right over, completely naked and with her wrists tied to her ankles--again she was a virtual prisoner.

'Alice, you can't do this, please--what are you going to do?' Alice smiled to herself as she answered the restrained woman.

'Me? Nothing really, but you can't deny some pleasure at Christmas time to your admirers in the village, can you Wendy? You know every hot-blooded male in the village would love to fuck you, Wendy---well, I'd like to see it as well.' Alice sat back on the sofa, slowly raising her skirt and running her hand inside her pants.

Wendy stood naked, doubled over, her wrists tied to her ankles, in front of the almost dead fire, completely helpless. Alice continued.

'You felt young Jeff's cock hiding inside Daisy, didn't you Wendy, well now he wants to let you really feel it --right up inside you,' and as she spoke, Jeff at last was able to return to the fine woman that he had known since he was a child. His thoughts of her over the years became ever more wicked and lecherous, as he came to admire her shapely breasts, the beautiful bottom and legs, as they wandered round the village, year by year. Now, Jeff had the opportunity to make his fantasies come true.

As he stood behind the restrained woman, his jeans and pants at his feet, Jeff caressed the back and bottom of Wendy, just to make sure that she really was there, and it wasn't all a dream, and then he rubbed his throbbing and erect cock up and down the opening lips and shuffled forward to direct himself into the waiting orifice.

Jeff held Wendy round the waist, and then pushed hard into the soaking cunt, and he easily slid right up to the full length of his cock.

'Oh my God, Jeff, oh yes. Ahhhhh!' The thick, young cock inside her body had set the mature mother on fire again. Was there no end to Wendy's sexual needs? How long did she want to go on for? She was now so rampant and frantic to be endlessly sexually abused. Jeff held her waist with both hands now, in order to give himself leverage and also to keep Wendy from falling over, and he began to ease back and forth.

'I knew you were big Jeff,' moaned Wendy, but just at that moment a hand grabbed Wendy's head and pulled it up, and she was faced with another throbbing cock pushing at her mouth--it was Bill, and Wendy could do nothing except open up to accommodate, it was so insistent.

It was the first time Wendy had ever had two cocks in her at once, and what a feeling it was. She felt totally full. Jeff's massive weapon started to fuck her from behind, and now Bill was filling her mouth up with his aged but nonetheless rampant cock. She was incapacitated because of the tights holding her in place, and she was a spectacle to her watching friend Alice. With Alice and Tom enjoying the display, this exhibition was increasing Wendy's erotic excitement, and now she wanted to be brought to the top yet again.

Jeff was pushing in deeper and quicker, filling her up, and causing her to whimper with each thrust, and Wendy was enjoying Bill's cock moving round in her mouth, so much so that she licked and nibbled at it, opened her mouth as wide as she could, and as it went to the back of her throat, she closed her mouth tightly round the weapon and only let it out again very slowly, sucking hard on it as it went.

Alice and Tom, on the sofa, were playing with their own bodies as they surveyed the magnificent scene in front of them, and Alice thought that further encouragement was called for now.

'Go on Jeff, fuck her hard, that's what she wants, isn't it Wendy, a good fucking.'

'Umm, mmm!' was all Wendy could reply, as Bill held her head firmly over his cock as he began earnestly to fuck it in and out of her mouth.

The two men's motions speeded up and Wendy was in 7th heaven as the two cocks thrust harder and harder into her body. On they went, in, out, in, out, her cunt being pounded as Jeff pulled her waist backwards with each thrust, faster and faster, deeper and deeper. Bill was also speeding into her mouth, as he held his cock firmly at the base, pulling the soft, dark hair on Wendy's head towards his groin, his cock repeatedly disappearing down her throat.

'Umm, umm, ummmm,' groaned Wendy, as another orgasm was dragged from deep within her body, and each thrust from Jeff's cock hit her deeply within.

'Ummm,uumm,umm,' and then the moaning stopped, as Bill held his cock quite still, deep in Wendy's mouth, and she felt a squirt of liquid hit the back of her throat. Alice could see what was happening by the gulping in Wendy's throat, and this sight brought her straight to her own climax on the sofa. She lay still while Wendy took the drops of Bill's seed down into her throat, before swallowing and washing them into her abdomen.

Jeff too, wasn't far away from his own crescendo, and Wendy was able to enjoy his last moments even more, as Bill now sat down on the sofa, his legs shaking with exhaustion.

'Harder Jeff, fuck me harder. You've got a wonderful cock,' she panted, a trace of spunk still round her lips still. Jeff thrashed his young cock into the grateful woman, deeper and deeper, faster and faster, until finally, his young body lost control, and he erupted the most wonderful stream of young manly sperm into Wendy's accommodating insides.

She felt it hitting the walls of her cunt, and it seemed to go on for ever, Jeff's body jerking with each splash.

'Oohhhhhh!, Oh my God,' moaned Wendy, her body awash and completely drained. Even old Tom had 'cum' again watching it all, and all five people were drained totally, in their own way, and totally satisfied.

Walking to school the next morning, still on air but rather sore, Wendy wondered who she should be the following year--- Puss in Boots or Widow Wanky??

Hopebeach
Hopebeach
573 Followers