Wendy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered how long it would last, and was now getting worked up a little myself, both by watching them doing it right on top of me, and also by Aunt Maude's fingers, which had now reached my slippiness and somehow were sliding gently inside me again.

Every time Uncle Andy pushed into Aunt Maude, she seemed to inch her finger more into me, getting me all warm and tingly again. Her hand on my breast was tweaking my nipple too, so I thought I'd try to do the same to her.

I just lowered my hand over the soft wool, and found again her breast hanging down, now swaying lots as Uncle pounded in and out of her. But I still managed to find her nipple and started giving it a good squeezing.

She seemed to like it, as now she was panting even more than Uncle Andy.

She was still looking straight at me, smiling and encouraging me with her eyes, so I knew she liked me squeezing her. I smiled back at her, to let her know it was lovely the way she was stroking and fingering me. But I knew she'd get more excited than me, with all that attention Uncle Andy was giving her down below.

He was now pushing in and out very fast, and panting out loud.

"Oh Maude!" he panted, "I'm fucking you, I'm fucking you!"

And he said it in time with his pushing in and out, which made it quite poetic, I thought.

Aunt Maude was also getting loud as she panted: "Yes, Andy, give it to me now!"

And as I watched the shouting between them got louder, with Uncle shouting more about fucking her, and Aunty shouting out 'yes please' in between gasping for air.

It felt very strange watching them and feeling them pushing against me, but also very exciting too, so that when my Aunty let out a long cry that she was cumming, I felt a little explosion between my legs too and joined in their panting.

Uncle was now shouting 'Yes, Yes,' as he continued to ram into her from behind, and Aunty was just gasping, pulling some funny faces as she cried out in pleasure.

I just felt pleased to be able to help her get really nicely pleasured by my stroking of her nipple, but know it was what Uncle Andy was doing that was making the real difference.

Suddenly he let out a huge cry, and began to move much faster in and out of his wife's body. I knew he was shooting his cum into her, so watched the both of them as they enjoyed the moment, squeezing my Aunt's nipple as hard as I could.

They did look a happy couple, my Aunt still dressed in her twinset and panties, and my Uncle naked behind her, pushing in an out as the two of them enjoyed Uncle Andy's present.

It had been so nice of them to welcome me so lovingly, that I felt quite at home in my new University home...

12