All Comments on 'Wendy Confesses Ch. 03'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The sex is hot but I can't help but feel sad for her.

She isn't a slut or a MILF. She is nothing more than a betrayer and taking that which is reserved for her and her husband to share and giving it away to any guy with a large cock.

I'm not trying to shame you, just commenting on the idea that she is free to fuck whom she wants when she doesn't want actual freedom. Just the ability to hurt the one she says she loves.

If that's love, I hope her husband never loves her the same way,

mjar65mjar65over 9 years agoAuthor
Oh dear...

Seems our first poster is not only a fraidy cat but also pining for the 1860s - seriously, reserved for her husband?...

The author

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh dear...

It seems both the author and main character are narcissistic women who care only for themselves.

At least in the 1860s there was still the idea of right and wrong. Guess that too went out of style according to Wendy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Erotic?

Matter of opinion. I'll pass on this garbage.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 9 years ago
Sorry it Never Ends

So this becomes the last chapter of a "wife" who has no conscience and less respect for her husband. Just get a divorce and move on with being what you want to be, which is not a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
shit

what a stupid story, this not a writer a slut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
1243 Followers
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES