Wendy Confesses Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,241 Followers

My secret lover had his big penis in my mouth as another man was eating my vagina. There I was, the little "wife and mother" being so intimate with two men I hardly know. Yet I was so overcome that I could not stop my orgasms or my sounds. When the two men swapped I was just as excited to have a turn with Tate's penis. He is noticeably small than Tom but I still loved the sensation of him in my mouth, thrusting and throbbing for me. Two men, two big hard penises to enjoy me and be enjoyed by me. How amazing, now, that it took me so long to try this experience.

I just melted and surrendered myself completely. After the start I cannot really describe everything that they did to me. Those two big, powerful men moved me around the bed just as they wanted. I was lifted, turned, rolled over and everything else. The feeling of their physical power made it feel like my ultimate dream come true. Yet they were really gentle with me and I was never afraid. I just kept touching them, feeling their rippling muscles and marvelling at the way I could see every fibre of Tate's yummy muscles in his arms and his shoulders. When he had his penis inside me I tried to watch his handsome six-pack as his muscles pulsed in time with his thrusting.

For a long time the men kept me on my hands and knees as Tate pumped into my vagina from behind. What a scene of debauchery it must have been. To be taken in that way was so raw and exciting. I think I my vagina was wetter than I can ever remember.

Plus, in that position I was sucking on Tom and rubbing my breasts all over his big, hard penis until it was clearly leaking his fluid. The rocking of Tate's thrusting in my vagina pushed me to and fro along Tom's penis.

Of course they swapped places. I knew without them saying anything that I should take Tate's penis into my mouth. Of course I did it, too. His penis was so hard and warm. After he had been in my vagina I got so turned on from tasting myself on his shaft. Tate gently caressed my head as he thrust into my mouth and I came nice and hard all over Tom's penis.

Oh my - to feel two penises inside me at the same time. At first I just let them do it to me. There is a crude term for having sex in that way. In my mind I was ready to be a slut that night. It felt so good that I let them do everything they wanted. I was experiencing something like ecstasy and all I could think about was how wonderful it was to be filled in my mouth and my vagina. I even imagined that their members were touching somewhere deep inside my body.

Then Tom lay on the bed and I lowered myself onto him. I held his penis in one hand as I slid down on him, letting him part my lips and enter me deeply. I let Tate watch me do that, not that I had much choice, and strangely I felt even more turned-on from giving this stranger a show like that.

Tate stood in front of me and I knew exactly what I had to do. Quickly I gave him a little signal with my eyes and then I was taking his rock hard shaft into my mouth once more. It was an incredible feeling to have so much hard flesh inside my body. Tate's smaller shaft fit so well into my mouth and I reached around and grabbed his rock hard butt cheeks as I let him thrust into my mouth.

Then they lay me on the bed again and each man took a turn in my vagina while the other was suckling on my breasts. Tate kept moaning and telling me I "have the best tits". It was wonderful and indulgent to have both men so crazy about my breasts and to be able to lie back, touching and stroking their hard, muscled physiques while they took their time pleasuring me.

Everything we did that night was exquisite. Both men are skilled lovers and were very generous to me. Both of them enjoyed burying themselves fully in my vagina. It was fantastic to have them changing positions and to feel the different sensations from each penis. I especially enjoyed the way Tate made his balls slap against me in time with his pumping. I came for them both, over and over and over again. I hate to think that once upon a time I imagined two orgasms a night were sufficient for me.

When I eventually did get tired, they let me lie there and they both suckled on my breasts at the same time. That was such a delight. They both were very gentle with me but their different techniques dazzled my brain. The twin sensations sent more of those electric shocks through my entire body. I felt very spoiled and grateful for all the attention they were giving me.

Later on I kissed my way all over Tate's body. I have seen men like him but I couldn't believe how wonderful he is up close. Its not just that he is so enormous. His body looks and feels like chiselled stone. I was in awe of him and sexually aroused all at the same time. I actually found myself licking his fabulous muscles. He let me suck and bite his hard little nipples as well and, from his moans, I rather think he enjoyed it.

Tom made me do a "69 position" as well. That was very thrilling for me. Tom put me on top and I happily lowered my vagina onto his face. I remember being so excited because I knew what was coming next. His tongue felt so good on my swollen clitoris. I enjoyed the way my breasts hung down for Tate to see. Tom was so hard and I took him straight into my mouth and sucked him deep. I was wondering if I could make him cum for me like that.

Then Tate lay down beside Tom. Immediately I saw the opportunity for me with two penises to take into my mouth. It was really heady stuff for a "nice lady" like me but I twisted myself around until I could reach them both. I was feeling very greedy and I sucked both men, one and then the other, back and forth.

I said I like variety and suddenly I was getting as much as I could want, with two hard throbbing members right there "in my face". All I had to do was enjoy myself, feeling Tom's soft mouth working on my vagina and those two hard shafts throbbing in my mouth. They both fit so well in my mouth and I kept them nice and slippery with my saliva so I had no trouble with them thrusting into me.

I admit, though, I wasn't really paying too much attention to their penises. Tom's mouth was working wonders on my vagina and my whole body. I just kind of let myself go and I experienced climax after climax. The fact I had my choice of two hard members to hold in my mouth sure did help in that area. I just let myself enjoy everything they were doing to me and I allowed myself to climax hard and loud for my two lovers.

The guys let me rest when I finally could not orgasm any more. I was grateful because pleasuring two men at the same time is quite tiring. Still, I used the opportunity to do a little more exploring of their bodies and especially Tate with his bulging muscles. I love the man I have at home but he doesn't workout so he has a fairly typical middle-aged body.

It still felt so special to be naked in bed with two sexy men as they caressed and fondled my body. Their fingers and their mouths felt so good all over me. My vagina was feeling a little sore and my mouth was very tired. I knew I had been well and truly "used' sexually and I would likely feel the effects the next day. I couldn't care less, however, and I soaked up the pleasure of them stroking my smooth shaved vagina.

The time passed so quickly and yet we'd been having sex for well over an hour. I wanted more but part of my brain kept reminding me that my "pass" for the evening would only last so long and I needed to get home.

Naturally the men were both horny. Well, I had had so many orgasms and they had both been holding off for so long. I could see their shafts were hard and swollen, ready to burst. So I came right out and told them I wanted them to unload. I know it sounds terrible to some of you. I almost cannot believe how wild I have become. But right then all I wanted was for them to unload their balls for me.

Tom sat me on the edge of the bed as they stood in front of me. Once again I got to hold a big penis in each hand. It still felt as good as it had the first time. Yes, I was acting like a slut. I will say that it felt natural and easy. The fact I was being so wicked and naughty only made the pleasure more intense.

I had two fit, hard men in front of me with their penises desperate for relief. So I took one in each hand and started to stroke them slowly. Both men groaned aloud and I confess that was one of my biggest thrills of the night.

I had to give them more, of course. As I have said, I'm proud of my skill at giving oral pleasure to a man. Thanks to Tom, this night I had two of them to take care of. Without a word being said I took their penises into my mouth, one after the other, and sucked them deep. I felt so naughty and so excited. I made them even harder as I ran tongue over their hard shafts and their pulsing veins. Both of them were oozing their cum and I made sure to lick over the tips of their shafts and dip my tongue into their tiny holes.

At that point of the night my mouth was starting to ache but I never thought of stopping. I didn't want to disappoint Tom. Besides, it just felt right for them use my mouth like that. I will confess it turned me on to have them hold my head and thrust into my mouth.

Perhaps I was a little disappointed that they wouldn't shoot into my vagina. Its so lovely and primal to have a man unload so close to my womb. I wonder, though, what I would have done with two loads of semen in me.

It didn't matter, anyway, because Tom stepped in close to me and I knew what he was after. I smiled a big smile at him as he told me he wanted to "fuck my tits". His shaft was nice and slick from my saliva so he took position and placed his penis right in my cleavage. I did wonder what Tate made of me acting like a slut but still I cupped my boobs and wrapped them around Tom's impressive manhood.

He didn't wait, quickly starting to thrust himself between my breasts. I feel so lucky that I am "big enough" to let Tom do that. I squeezed my boobs a little tighter so he wouldn't escape. I was loving the feeling of my soft flesh placing pressure on his hard "wood". He was moaning softly which was really exciting for me. He thrust hard so it was tricky for me to hold on but I didn't care. I love the power of his fucking of my breasts and I could sense he was close to his eruption.

I looked down and was so excited by the sight of his big penis sliding through my cleavage. The tip was glistening and he was about to "cum". I made sure I had a nice firm grip of him in between my boobs.

As usual Tom gave me no warning. I just felt the start of his climax and then his semen was spurting out of his penis and shooting all over me. I got some of it on my chin and one little piece near the corner of my mouth. I don't think I was smiling - I was too aroused and amazed by the sight and the sensations of his erupting fluid as it landed in big lumps all over my chest. But I felt fantastic.

Its not that I am porn star who wants to be covered in semen. I just love the experience of a man "cumming" for me and sharing in his excitement and his sexual climax. If he gets some on my breasts or my hand then I can enjoy that too. What does thrill is the taste of semen on my tongue and as soon as Tom was done I grabbed his penis and took it right into my mouth. He tasted so strong and warm as I cleaned him and made sure I got all the rest of his semen from his penis.

"I'm going to cum in that beautiful mouth," Tate told me. It wasn't a question. I didn't need to reply. He was such a sexy man that I sat still as he approached me with his hard penis pointing at me. I moved to put my arms around him and draw him close as he held his penis in his hand. Automatically I let my mouth fall open for Tate as he presented himself to my mouth.

It was so glorious to let this stranger use my mouth. I knew I was safe with Tom present. Right then I just wanted to take in every little bit of Tate and his wonderful body. I reached around and pulled him to me, grabbing his butt and feeling the shape of two round boulders in my hands. I could feel them flexing as he thrust himself into my mouth.

Usually I like to hold the shaft with one hand to give some extra pleasure to the owner of the penis. I don't think Tate required any additional stimulation. Straight away I could tell he was really close to his climax. Plus his penis was smaller than Tom's so I found it easy to accommodate most of the shaft in my mouth.

I smiled to myself when he took hold of my head so he could pump into my mouth. I knew it was going to happen, he was going to unload in my mouth, and the idea was tremendously pleasing. I knew I would enjoy the experience of a new man gushing his semen into my mouth. And I knew it would make Tom happy for me to give such a treat to his friend.

Tate did call out a warning must as he was about to explode. I took him even deeper into my mouth, anxious to make sure he emptied his balls completely. As I tightened my lips around his shaft Tate began to flood my mouth and I had the fantastic experience of feeling his warm, salty fluid on my tongue. He'd shown such stamina that I knew he'd have a lot to give me. So I quickly swallowed that first spurt and then the second as more and more of his fluid drained form his balls and into my waiting mouth.

I know I was being a slut. I suppose nowadays its true that I am a slut. Most of all, I was safe and I was desired. I felt able to be the woman I really am. As one load of semen was drying on my skin I swallowed a second load and I imagined the little "swimmers" filling up my tummy.

I kept Tate in my mouth until he signalled he was too sensitive and I had to release him. I could see he was astonished at my performance and that made me glow with pride. Beside him I could see the satisfied smirk on Tom's face. It was obvious I'd done as well as he'd wanted and I'd proven myself up to the challenge.

There's not a lot more to say about that night. I left soon after and went home to my husband, still horny and wanting to suck his penis as well.

I don't think I will ever repeat that performance. Mind you, so many times since that night I have found myself thinking back to what I experienced with those two men. What I did, the position I put myself into, was risky and potentially dangerous. I am sure that was part of the thrill. Its part of what makes that night so special. The whole thing made me feel so alive. I was like a "real woman" and not just a "wife and mother".

I was on a "high" about my performance for weeks afterward. I can tell you it has fuelled plenty of masturbation sessions. However, part of the aftermath was a little while later I ended my fling with Tom. It wasn't because of any regrets or any bad reaction on my part. Simply, I was ready to move onto a new man.

I have found the next man and I will share more details next time. For now I will just say that he is about ten years younger than me, he is a good specimen and has a dirty mind. He has talked to me about a lot of new experiences he wants me to try.

Next time I write, I want to "confess" about my first explorations with anal sex.

Take care until then.

W

mjar65
mjar65
1,241 Followers
12