All Comments on 'Wendy Confesses Ch. 05'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A professional whore/slut tells her fucked up story and then hubby gets smart to dump her ass!

No glaring writing errors but the subject premise deserves to become BTB with the hubby ripping her ass up in bed one last time and then having her served while she is screwing that Michael guy.

onecoolcustomeronecoolcustomerover 8 years ago
Cheaters should never assume

I wonder if these clueless husbands ever notice the extra miles on their cars. I mean they all seem like the type that take their wife's car to have it serviced, so it would stand to reason that they would notice how quickly it reaches 3000 miles. Right? The extra wear and tear on her pussy should be a really obvious sign that it's being used by someone other than him.

So this author is 40-50 years old, single, doesn't drink or smoke, and is into BDSM, yet he has a problem with people who make abusive comments about women. I'm trying to reconcile his profile with his stories. According to him, cheating is not a form of emotional abuse, especially on the scale that his loving wives indulge. And in spite of how much they love their families, they constantly abuse them all.

Now I don't know if this author has ever been married, but if so I have a feeling that somewhere he lost her to another man. So the assumption that his female characters have gotten away with their callous disregard for their families, I call bullshit. There is not a man on earth who doesn't know. Quite a few will choose to ignore it or refuse to admit it to themselves, but they know. He may get off on it or is totally indifferent about it, but he still knows.

Real love is never blind. Quite the opposite. If you have been married for more than a few years and you are truly in love with your spouse, there is not much about your them that you haven't noticed. And if you can write a story of this nature and the husband is clueless, then this is a fetish story and not loving wives.

Also, why stay married? That is one aspect of these types of stories I will never understand. If you love your spouse that much, it would be more humane to leave them than to have them find out and end up destroyed. Oh, that's right, these wives have to protect our fragile egos. It has nothing whatsoever to do with loyalty. Amazing what marriage has become.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What is this "dear reader" shit?

I certainly don't consider you a "dear writer". Rather presumptuous don't you think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yikes.

Why is she married, thats my problem with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
big problem

the laws have been written to reward wives like this. She can do no wrong and yet still get 60% of the net worth and a good salary. There is nothing there for punishment. Yet if the guy does anything, hell she will get 80% net worth and 80% of income.

There is no 50/50 anywhere.

oh lame stupid story using darn near every slut stereotype there is

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for effort and content

great stroke story

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Confess to whom?

Confess to whom? To us? We don't care if you are a whore!!! We don't know you!!! You must confess to your husband...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not much that can be said....

....since this is pure fiction....and you are a man, writing as a woman narrator.

You miss a lot.

Wendy is a slut and a whore, taking far more risk that she acknowledges and failing above all, to show even modest respect for her marriage, her husband and her integrity by failing to tell him that she needs more....far more than he can give...and that she's been getting it elsewhere.

She might be shocked out of her senses to discover that her loving husband of many years, has likely been boinking his administrative assistant and made a baby with her. Has had 7 or 8 lovers while she has had her few.....and that he knew of and saw the beginnings of her first assignation and decided in that moment, that rules be damned, "what's good for one, is good for both" and set loose his trousers for the first interested girl he found.

Try that one on for, "Oh my, oh my....I'm a harlot and loving every minute of it."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Nothing more needs to be said.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
1240 Followers
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES