All Comments on 'Wendy Confesses'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
kelchakelchaabout 11 years ago
Good Read

Weak woman needs to cut ties and go for what she wants.

Can't give more stars cause the sense of justice won't allow a bigger score. Also, the story had just a tad too much sex.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just a Bit Delusional

The only person Im hurting is me? Really? Think again. Just because hubby doesnt know ...... You love him? Really? NOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the person

who said today was a good day to skip the loving wives stories was smart they are terrible.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
Consequences

Just another selfish person who professes to be concerned about the "hurt" she might cause, but really only uses her concern as an excuse to continue her affairs. Perhaps if she put as much effort in helping her husband with another lifestyle he might actually become more of what she wants.....so please, some consequences for this slut wife and the two men as well. I am not a BTB guy, but she doesn't deserve any special consideration......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well hell,

Fourth loving wives story today I tried to read. So far struck out. Selection limited. 1*

looking4itlooking4itabout 11 years ago
Well

I hope she gets caught and her husband will be free of the cheating cunt ASAP. What a horribly selfish and self centered person. And you are hurting others, they are lucky enough to not know it yet. Another example about how self absorbed she is. What happens when Robby boy brings home a disease foe her to share at home? Why is it that she realized she needed to end the first affair but not the second? Because she hasn't realized yet how much respect and love these affairs have cost her for her husband. The more she gets away with this crap the less affection she has for her husband. If this is a real story I hope you share some insight with her and not just caught up in the erotic side of things. If its just a fantasy I hope it stays there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Nothing more erotic than a woman laying it all out telling why sexual satisfaction is so important to her. That she is married makes it even more erotic. Men are a lower class of animal and don't feel anything more than five seconds. Women get hot and need so much more. I love Wendy's honesty, and her sharp mind too. I think she will learn more control and never get caught and continue to enjoy herself. I hope she does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So what does she want from us, the readers?

Vindication? Arousal? Insults? The author seems to think that this is a great story to stroke it to...well, incorrect. This was an exercise in boredom and I can honestly say I don't care what her problem is. Frankly, she just needs more live and birth control pills...and a great attorney on retainer.

Done. Problem solved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
1*

Why waste words!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wendy boasts

That wasn't a confession. It was bragging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yes it wasn't a confession it was just wall to wall illicit sex

In the story in a lonely place (surrounded by one fuck session after another) she asks if it is right. The actual question should be is how can adultery ever be right ?

She has become a married slut over the course of the story which has not real point at all.

debbie2freedebbie2freeabout 11 years ago
I'm betting you hate women

Read your bio from the sounds of it you hate women. I personally think other than this chick keeping it in the family she did no wrong. Many reasons why folks cheat and getting some cause other half is being too lazy is a good reason to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well done Wendy!

That was great, and was well written! Very arousing from a man's point of view!

Write another one mjar65!!

adgeonadgeonabout 11 years ago
Total turn-off

I feel like a priest listening to her confession. What does she want, forgiveness? Go to church. I want sex dammit!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
A good story about a sweet cheating little slut

She should find a way to spend the weekend with him and fuck him until he can't fuck any more.

She could teach him how to do anal sex and let him stretch her little back hole out to fit his cock.

Hope to see more of her cheating ways.

Thanks for tthe read.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
Good Read

A good read and I look forward to more of wifeys exploits.

Oh yes, let her try anal _

Ducky7Ducky7about 11 years ago
Good start to a long life as a slut wife.

Don't forget that you can't complain when you find out that hubby if fucking his PA.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

she knows what she is, so give the husband peace and be the best whore she can be. And cam even show use a skill and support herself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I really think we need a new catagory:

SSS: Selfish Spouse Stories. Where spouses ( who also seem to be Stupid) have the dumbest reasons for cheating. And if you listen not so carefully, clearly the problem is not their, its the other spouse. He ( or she) just does not do it any more and that's just not fair. Who needs to talk to the spouse to find a solution to this when there are so many people out there willing to take his place while he supports the spouse or she stays at home to take care of the kids and maybe also works a job at home too. Selfish, self-centered, arrogant ... SSS.

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!

Congratulations for an excellent story!

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

Great story. Really enjoyed reading it. Very sexy and erotic. Sure the wife is stupid, selfish, and self-absorbed, but isn't that the point? If she were faithful and communicated with her husband there wouldn't be a story would there? I hope Wendy's misadventures continue. Have the son bring in some of his friends and blackmail her ass. Turn her into a real slut. She will say she hates the blackmail, but we all know better don't we?

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Nice story.

Nice story. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
really?

"I'm not hurting anyone......"?

You're hurting EVERYONE!!

It's what selfish, self-centered, narcissistic, cheating whores do.......they through the kit and kabootle overboard for their own gratification.

Payment may not come due that day, week, month, or even year......but it always comes due and is always ugly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Doesnt make me feel good...

I am not a nutty Christain....or a prude. I have cheated many times. To my great regret. I have been cheated on...and hurt deeply. All I can say without judgement...is that cheating can never bring happiness. Only deep and profound sadness.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Thanks for the effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just another formulaic pile of bullshit

Puke

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Slut

Other than the fact that she is a slut, why does she submit to the blackmail without demanding that he show her proof? If she refuses and he tells her husband, it is his word against hers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
so once again

a woman pretends to be a man to write a sex stories where women are the victims, see misogynist in the authors bio, only a woman says misogynist, and writes with the poor victim insight.hahaha, silly silly. "I wanted to go to bed with a man who is strong and muscled." this is the reason men hate women, they use men to bash other men to get off...see any club, with white women in it, especially white women, they love see men die, emotionally, physically, or spiritually, read the story it comes through in the plot...all women who cheat write this way are liberated...hahaha once again mjar65 is a silly woman pretending to be a male..because no one trust a female to know anything about men.....reason and logic are beyond there ability to write about....see any of her stories. no misogynist rants, no violence against women, but you can be violent towards men?

miss mjar65 would gladly bash any male in her stories to death.....reason: female mindset, flawed plots failed character logic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Nothing more needs to be said.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
I gave it a one on impulse, what a vapid, deceitful, self absorbed person....

Then I realized I wanted to give it a three, but oops some things can't be in done, eh?

Son needs his ass kicked. No violence against women in crippling him for life. I had one encounter with a married woman. 40 years ago, she liked and told me she was divorced. I quit seeing her immediately when I found out they weren't. I totally was a POS for not checking better. This young man, and his POS "Dad" are vile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ONE STAR

typical LW garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeah Swim Team!

Swim clubs are dangerous places for married women! In fact, it is about the worst place for a wife, like Wendy, who is obsessing for a hard body guy to fuck her. The men’s bodies - including their junk - are clearly on display, in their small, tight speedos. What married woman wouldn’t fall in lust with them!

My wife is a petite, 95 pound, 4 foot 11 inch tall, head turner. She was a competitive swimmer in high school and has always continued to swim, for fitness, on a team at a swim club. When we met, she was 20 years old. I knew some of the guy’s on the team had bedded her; she did not try to hide that from me. However, our sex life seemed satisfying for both of us; so, I didn’t worry about it.

However, after 10 years of marriage and two kids, our sex life seemed to become stagnant. She was still active in a swim club in the new town we had moved to. Thus, she had plenty of opportunity to stray if she wanted to; however, she was still faithful to me.

One day, I came home from work early and noticed she had left her laptop open on the bedroom night stand, which was an unusual place. She was downstairs in the basement washing clothes so, I decided to take a look. She had bookmarked dozens of hard body, swimmer type websites; some of which contained explicit sex scenes. Also, I saw she had left a vibrator on the bed, which was glistening from having just been in her wet pussy.

I didn’t know what to do, but, I knew I wanted to approach this level headedly instead of just confronting her with it. She did not know I was home; so, just went back to the office for a few more hours. After thinking this through, I decided to be proactive. First, I knew I was not that great of a lover – I have a pencil thin 4-inch dick. Second, I’m well-built, but certainly nothing like a swimmer.

Biting the bullet, I decided to “groom” her to become a hot wife so, she could get the sexual satisfaction I knew she yearned for. Thus, in our sexual play, I started encouraging her to tell me about her sexual experiences with former swimmer boyfriends. That was very exciting for both of us. Then, I started getting us some hard core porn, which had a lot hard body guys in it. She totally loved that and we enjoyed masturbating together as we watched it. I could see that she was cumming very hard watching that type of porn with me.

Finally, I would get her hot, almost to the point of orgasm, and edge her in that excited state for almost 30 minutes several times a week. Then, whenever I would finally let her cum, I would whisper in her ear, “I know what you want, what you need; and that’s okay with me.” I would watch her face burn bright red with shame and lust, while she orgasmed big time. Then, I would make sure we would go right to sleep without discussing it. I just wanted to plant the idea in her thought.

Then, without telling her, I make an appointment with her gynecologist for us to go in for a visit. The nurse showed us into the exam room, and while we were waiting for the doctor, I told her, “It’s time for you to go back on the pill, right now.”

She was shocked and confused because I had had a vasectomy after our last child was born; however her OBGYN did not know that. Right then, the doctor came in and I took control of the situation saying “We’re happy with our little family of two kids. However, my wife and I are 30 years old now and we probably don’t want more kids. So, we are here to get her a prescription for the pill?”

My wife was flustered, dazed and just said, “Yah, that’s right, I need to be on the pill.” Later in the car my wife said, “Now, I know why you have been showing me all that hard body porn and why you’ve been whispering in my ear that you know what I want and what I need; and that’s okay with you.” She kissed me passionately and said “Yes, honey I need some hard body swimmers to fuck me very hard, very soon! Thank you so much!”

Her swim club team is made up of both men and women from about 30 – 45 years of age. She is by far the most attractive and sexy woman on the team. So, when she started flirting with about five different men on the team, they thought they had died and gone to heaven. Now, she has unashamedly become the team slut and each of the five guys fuck her at least once or twice a week. She schedules these fuck sessions at their homes just before or, after their workouts at the swim club, So, it is just part of her fitness routine. She is one happy lady!

Wendy’s confession, in your story, is not that far off base. A lot of women crave hard body men. I’m glad my wife and I were able to work out a logical way for her to spread her legs without having it negatively impact our marriage and family life!

I’ve learned to enjoy eating their cum out of her pussy, even if it sometimes has a slight chlorine flavor to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awaiting the BTB

Damn another cheating Slut cuckolds a poor guy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She just needs to tell her hubby the truth that she's a slut and he is now the cuckold husband.

MeredithXMeredithXabout 3 years ago

This story captures the feeling of reckless sexual addiction — you know you have to stop, but you can't. Been there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome. I only wish my wife would do the same..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very hot!...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
1238 Followers
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES