All Comments on 'Wendy Owns My Fantasy'

by bleedndkn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great start!

It's his fantasy after all! Hope to see more. Please ignore the inevitable hater trolls that read this with curiosity then bash, so funny!

justonetesticlejustonetesticleover 7 years ago
5 stars

Excellent, well written story. Very hot!

LI KerwellLI Kerwellabout 7 years ago
That was great

I enjoyed the story. Well written. But I want to see how it continues

justincbenedictjustincbenedictover 3 years ago
the best of your stories

tho the Monique ones are very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise

Disappointing.

No real foreplay. No real teasing.

She lifts up her ass while he's tonguing her pussy and he knows to lick it with no direction? Sure would have been nicer if she TOLD him what he should do, exactly what she wanted. And perhaps a bit of reluctance on his part?

And nothing with her breasts?

And no teasing and edging his cock for a while with no cuming for him?

Three stars.

joela_99yjoela_99yalmost 2 years ago

I think all three of your stories were great!

Well written, hot description of the women, description of the action was all great, and the guys' mental workings. I rated them all five stars! But...

The one thing lacking or i should say included in them that was a turn off was the cuckoldry. I know many 'femdom' stories include it, but i can not imagine why a man would want or welcome another guy into his relationship, especially so in your face, so to speak. I like the ones that the mistress finds other ways to totally humiliate the guy with out bringing another guy around. I get that is probably the most humiliating thing that she can do, but not my cup of tea.

I wish you had written more stories than just these three.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I need more of the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous