All Comments on 'Wendy's First Time'

by channellboy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
joelafayettejoelafayettealmost 8 years ago
Would rate this low, but...

I've also asked girls about guys they've been with before too. It gets me hot to hear about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
She was nuts

I would have told her that if was so Great then why didn't she marry him if he was so much better than I am. That would not have me Horner. That would have told me that she would rather have sex with him!

ReefBeachReefBeachalmost 8 years ago
A fun story

With an unusual idea, talking about old lovers.

I liked it, but it was a bit too hasty. Tell us more... did the taxi driver react?

You're still in love, tell us more of the feelings.

Explain the curiosity about Mark more. Are you turned on by his story?

Why does Wendy love you more than Mark?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really hot`

i've always asked my past women about their sex experienceds...really hot though

shang40shang40almost 7 years ago
Once

My wife told me the bites are by him. Her colleague. This surprised me. And then she confessed that he has taken her many times.

In our case we both were virgin before our marriage. But when she started working she got attracted to him and coffee date to dropping her at home. Slowly they got together and once while coming rain started making them wet. She offered him to change in my clothes and he did. When he came out from bathroom bare chest and she was waiting at the door. He saw and pulled her hand and kissed her on neck cheeks and lips. They grasped tight and moved to further love.

More kisses more bites. More fondling of boobs and ass globes. And then light caressing of her pussy and light touching his cock.

Suddenly bell rang and they had to separate.

I came in and already had come in pants watching them through window.

The night was wet due to their love.

In a week it happened when they succeeded to get the best during noon when I went out purposely to allow them to come closer and deep.

Night was wet again and sticky.

Fulfilled.

A journey to hot wife lover and a cuck started.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous