All Comments on 'Wendy's Lament'

by Boondocker42

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Family Unity

I expect that mother and daughter get together to give Jared a treat he'll never forget

oldbugleoldbugleover 7 years ago
One of the better stories...

This is quite well written and believable as well as erotic. Truth can be stranger than fiction and mothers and daughters can be the closest relationship so this has a feeling of reality in a very private context, thus making this a slightly voyeuristic thrill.

.........Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like

Normally I do not like. I enjoyed the characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yeah, that worked

Hot, horny and effective. Haven't read any of your others, so if you think this is your best, I'll go along with that! Nicely written, coupla typos here and there, but who gives a fuck about that, not when Wendy gets going. Five.

WifetheifWifetheifover 7 years ago
Plausible but not my cup of tea

This is very well written and ALMOST plausible. I recall a conversation my grandmother had with my father after my parent's divorce that I now realize was a fairly unveiled pass. My dad and grandmother just laughed about it. No way my mom, tramp that she was, would share a man with her mother My mom slept around a lot on my dad but never permitted him extracurricular activities, hence the divorce. I COULD see my dad hooking up with his mother-in-law, and then mom cutting his balls off! I really don't think many mother and daughters would be this forthright. Most of the time, when a mother and daughter are involved with the same man ONLY the man knows! Still, this site is all about fantasy, as that it fits the bill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lol

I left a comment on another Stacy story saying that I enjoyed these characters, but I'll have to rescind that sentiment after this story. They're all scumbags and cowards. Wendy owes Hal a come-to-Jesus talk before doing shit like this.

Just a story though. I didn't rate it poorly or anything. Just turned me off these characters that I was beginning to enjoy in your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FOR PERFECTION, NEEDS ADDITIONAL PROOF READING

SEVERAL PLACES WHERE SPELL CHECKER CAN NOT TELL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WORDS LIKE "MEAT AND MEET''

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Dragged

Not drug. Among others.

Though you'll have to edit a lot of your stories to get that one.

More with Wendy's visit please.

Xamphos2018Xamphos2018over 5 years ago
More please

I have been making my way through your stories. Wish I had Jared stamina and abilities and oh yes the women to go with it. I like that the characters are not super fit or beyond belief in physique and looks. I also like these are all happy consenting adults, and not looking to do anything that would harm either partner or risk their relationship.

I think Wendy would be a great asset to the swinging group. Interesting to see if she would go bi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous