All Comments on 'Wendy's New Panties'

by channellboy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Angle

I enjoyed your story. I love panty play myself.

WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyover 9 years ago
Fetish Story - Wrong Category - Don't bother reading it.

If you want to post stories in LW, at the bare minimum you need some kind of dramatic plot line and that usually involves some degree of conflict between the loving wife and her husband - or at least some "extramarital fun."

Seriously, Buddy, sniffing panties does not meet the mark!

There is a Fetish category for this kind of crap. Go and play there!

crickettecricketteover 9 years ago
4 Stars

Teasing play by a couple and fantasy.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 9 years ago
Slice of life

Writeonguy was a bit blunt, but his points were valid.

This would fit better in a different category (fetish), and it is more likely to be appreciated in a category where readers are predisposed towards that type of story.

Your writing style was more slice of life than a composed or dramatic story. Slice of life is good for a diary. Stories with drama or conflict that build tension and then release it tend to be more entertaining.

Please try again. With a bit of adjustment, there is potential audience for what you wrote.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
No doubt a LW story...

Don't LW have the right to have fetish dreams with her own husbands? Of course they have...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking Fetish

1*

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
A little fetishy

But what's the harm in a couple spicing things up with some fantasy play?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excuse me!

But who the hell cares whose panties she has on? Or off? This was just stupid.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Loved the story

Panties are fun to play with but my wife very seldom wears any under her clothes. She says she loves to feel free. I love it.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
What

What is the point of this story?

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

What fresh hell was this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story made sense to me. It was a terrifying tale about a pair of panties that lost its way in life. Makes me think of the movie Taken with Liam Neesen. These panties need a real hero - someone that has acquired a very particular set of skills, skills I they acquired over a very long career. Skills that make him a nightmare for people like Wendy. These panties need to get back to Shannon's suitcase right quick!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous