Wendy's Show for the Workmen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yours is just the right size for my ass, though." Then she carried on.

"Anyway, it was really sexy competing to be the best slut wife and the guys loved the ego trip of having their wives so devoted to them and when it was just the girls we'd sit about comparing our red butts or spanked nipples. Any questions before you take me home and lick me, darling?" Wendy asked with a dirty grin.

"Do you still want to be dominated?" I asked.

"Not by you, I love how you take care of me, but do you get how the guys see it now? They're traditional guys with traditional values. They'll respect our marriage even if they don't respect you."

I must have looked hurt by her words.

"Aw, live with it, buster!" Wendy said, wrinkling her nose up again at my hurt expression.

"You're not like them, darling. My John wouldn't even lick me, 'cos it wasn't a manly thing to do. You see to all my needs! But that's why they find you funny; you don't own me like they owned us back in the day."

"Phil would never have belted me when I was my John's wife out of respect for John and Seg wouldn't have made me display for him either. But the main rule of club still stands: respect the marriage, and the guys will always stand by that, but the way they disrespect you, might mean they have fun with your sexy wife in other ways." Wendy said, and then glancing around the pub, slid right down in her seat, pulled her top completely off, and wriggled into her denim jacket.

"Prezzie for Carruthers!" She told me, dropping her top onto the table as she stood up, buttoning up her little jacket so that her small breasts were pushed together leaving her cleavage exposed.

"Come on pay the bill. I need taking care of, baby!" She said saucily, shaking her cleavage at me.

*****************

I drove back, Wendy sitting in the passenger seat, her skirt hitched about her waist and her bare thighs wide apart and her feet resting on the dashboard as she stroked herself.

As soon as we got through the door, Wendy took me by the shoulders and guided me to the floor, her skirt still about her waist, and lowered her wet pussy onto my face. She ground her hips back and forth urgently, her pussy sliding over my face roughly, and she came almost instantly.

Then she gently took off all of my clothes and led me to the bedroom. I lay on the bed, naked with my cock hard for my sexy wife, and she lay beside me in her denim mini and jacket, slowly and gently stroking my cock.

"Mmm... I love feeling how desperate you are for me, darling, and you nearly came in the pub too. That's a no-no!" Wendy teased.

"Oh fuck! Please, Wendy!" I begged, desperate for her light touch to stroke me faster and harder and make me cum. Instead her hold relaxed and she traced a fingernail playfully along my cock, making it bob and twitch.

"That is so sexy, darling, feeling little man so excited." Wendy said, smiling at my desperate cock as it leaked pre-cum. She scooped the pre-cum up with a manicured nail and tasted it.

"Soooo... you know all about my lads, how they're part of my past, my life..." Her nail traced teasingly along my shaft again. "how I used to be a slut wife for my John...and you know they'll respect our marriage..."

"...but what I want, darling..." Wendy moved down the bed, putting her face near my leaking, blowing on it and giggling when it twitched.

"...just until the build is finished..." Wendy's tongue licked the tip of my cock in one quick movement.

"...is to be their obedient little sex object..."

Another soft teasing lick.

"...displaying myself for my lads..."

And another.

"...to submit to their orders..."

Wendy suddenly grabbed the base of my cock and squeezed it hard, taking the head into her mouth for a brief second and then immediately looked up at me, checking I hadn't gone over the edge.

"Good boy!" She said, precariously, like a warning.

"But I want you involved too... lusting for your sexy wife... and being denied by my lads... your sexy teasy wife, under their control."

Wendy's hand was between her thighs as she took my cock into her mouth again and quickly withdrew it, feeling my twitching desperation in her grip at the base of my cock.

"So, what do you say, little man? Can your sexy wife have her cake and eat it too?" Wendy said, licking the whole length of my cock, bringing me to the edge of cumming again. She quickly smacked the head of my cock with her other hard, watching me intently as I struggled not to cum.

"Ah-ah! Don't answer." Wendy said, tossing me my phone. "If you agree, just text Phil and ask him if he wants my pussy shaved for the weekend."

Wendy gently kissed my cock, making it twitch with every trace of her glossy lips, and smiled like a cat that's got its cream as I began typing the text.

"Let me see!" Wendy said, holding her hand out for the phone. "Hi Phil, Wendy is asking if you would like her to shave between her legs for the weekend." She read out, laughing incredulously and then began typing.

"Here darling, send this." She said, handing me back the phone.

'Dear Sir, please may I ask if Bendy Wendy should have her pussy shaved and on display this weekend.'

"That's better, isn't it." Wendy said, going back to kissing my cock. "Press send."

As soon as I did, Wendy stripped out of her denims and snuggled me in bed, the feel of her soft, sensual body making me feel even more desperate to make love to her.

"Night, night, darling. Don't cum." Wendy said, giving me a peck on the lips and turning off the bedside light.