Wendy's Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,289 Followers

"Wendy!" A friendly female voice made me spin round.

"Sandy!" I replied, receiving a motherly hug.

"Are you ready for your weekend?" she asked with a broad, knowing grin.

I blushed an even brighter pink than my implant had already induced and nodded.

"Don't be shy, Honey; we all want you to succeed. Cheryl and I will take care of the boys; you just make sure Andy does his duty. Morning, noon and night, remember?"

"I will, Sandy. I can't thank you enough," I began, trying to get 'into character' as convincingly as I could.

"Tsch! It's a pleasure to help a young couple," she smiled and looked as if she really meant it. "Now remember, this weekend you two just go ahead and do what you need to do when you need to do it. Don't worry about any silly appointments the boys try and arrange. Leave them to us; this weekend is for you!"

"I don't know what to say!" I stammered.

"You don't have to say anything; just do what's necessary! Whatever deal the money boys come up with, we want you to leave here on Tuesday with a little gift from God growing inside you." She patted my lower belly. "The Pastor's all ready back home. God's on our side. All that's needed is some good, regular seeding."

I smiled noticing to my relief Andy turning away from the reception desk.

"I'll see you later," Sandy smiled, waving at him then bent close to my ear and whispered. "Why not make a start now? Don't worry about the noise; we're in the room next door again. I fixed it specially!"

***

Five minutes later, the well-tipped porter had barely left the room and the door closed behind him when Andy turned to face me. I could hardly look him in the eye, my tummy was rumbling as if I had swallowed a family of ferrets but I knew what I had to do.

With Sandy's words 'Morning, noon and night' going over and over in my mind, I raised my eyes to his.

"Andy?" I asked, my voice trembling.

"Mmm?" he replied, smiling pleasantly and appreciatively.

"I... I can't bear it!"

"What's the matter," he asked solicitously, crossing the room and taking my hand in his. "Please don't say you're getting cold feet. Not when we're so close to saving the business."

"It's not that..."

"Having second thoughts?"

"Yes... No... Yes... I don't know."

"It's only natural," he said softly, stroking my hand and arm. "It's a big thing for you, I understand that. It's big for both of us if I'm honest."

His words and voice were soothing.

"I just... can't bear the anticipation... and with Sandy next door listening..."

I told him about my encounter in the lobby. He smiled, stroked my hand a little more and kissed me on the cheek. I began to tremble violently. Suddenly I really couldn't bear it any longer.

"Andy please... please... can we just do it... get it over with now, before I have a total breakdown?"

He looked astonished.

"What do you mean?"

I took a deep breath.

"I just... I just can't bear the tension any longer. If we're going to... to do it all weekend; if I'm going to cheat on my husband... can we just get the first time over with now?"

"Wendy..."

"Please Andy! If you don't take me now I'm not sure I can go through with it!"

I could barely believe what I was saying. Was I really desperate to have my first ever extra-marital sex as soon as possible? Andy seemed surprised too.

"Jesus, Wendy. I thought perhaps a romantic dinner or..." he stammered.

I felt the tears beginning to flow.

"This isn't an affair, Andy. I'm not doing this because I love you. I'm doing it because neither of us has a choice. I don't need to be seduced; I AM going to sleep with you. I'd just like to choose when and where we start."

"Of course! Anything you want, Wendy. Anything!"

I was shaking again and felt his arm around my shoulders. It was reassuring, caring.

"How... how would you like to do it?" he asked.

I took a deep breath. I hadn't been expecting any of this and needed to think.

"I need to feel clean first," I told him truthfully, but also to buy time.

"Of course; it was a long journey."

Ten minutes later we had both showered and were facing each other nervously, wearing nothing but the hotel's white bath robes.

"I'm... I'm not sure what to do," I mumbled, unable to meet my soon-to-be-adulterous lover in the eye.

Andy smiled awkwardly.

"Would you like me to take the lead?"

I nodded slowly, my face pinking up with nerves and self-consciousness.

"Leave everything to me," he said softly. "Just let me know if I do anything you don't like."

I nodded silently.

"And of course if there's anything you really do want too," he chuckled.

I smiled at his cheeky words and raised my eyes tentatively to meet his. They were warm and open and his face was soft and appealing.

Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad after all.

Andy took a step closer to me, then another. Then he raised his fingers to stroke my cheek. I closed my eyes as his fingertips caressed my face and neck before running through my hair.

It felt reassuring; calming. He was clearly going to be a sensitive lover. I began to relax a little.

Andy's fingers stroked my neck again then with the lightest of pressure, brought my mouth up towards his own. A moment later he had kissed me lightly on the lips.

My body tensed and my lips pressed tightly together.

"May I kiss you? It's been a long time," he whispered.

I nodded awkwardly, amazed at my reticence; still barely able to believe where we were and what had to take place for all our sakes.

He lowered his mouth onto mine again. This time I forced myself to respond, opening my lips slightly. Our mouths moulded to each other for a few seconds.

"That brings back memories," Andy sighed. "Your lips always were lovely."

A warm glow began to grow within me. His lips touched mine again and this time I let them do their work, prising open my own lips, sliding over them softly until we were finally in a real if awkward embrace.

My body was still stiff but my arms slipped automatically around his back. He forced my mouth a little wider and a long, thin tongue slipped between my lips.

Memories of time spent behind the school pavilion came flooding back; illicit kissing with boys after discos; often leading to something heavier. Slowly and instinctively I began to respond, licking Andy's invading tongue and sucking it a deeper into my mouth.

The warm glow within me grew stronger. We kissed a little longer; it grew stronger still. My hands rose to Andy's shoulders, I felt the touch of his palms on my robed bottom.

Then before I realised, it had all started in earnest; his mouth was on mine hard, his tongue deep inside my mouth. Perhaps subconsciously unable to take an active part in my seduction, I was totally unable or unwilling to do anything to resist it.

Andy's hands were all over my body, from my bottom to my neck before pulling opening robe's loosely-tied belt and slipping inside. For the first time since my marriage, I felt the touch of unfamiliar fingers on my naked body. I froze but Andy either ignored or didn't recognise my hesitation; his surprisingly expert fingers began to explore my bare flesh, from my hips to my shoulders, from my belly button to my boobs.

It was frightening. It was unthinkable, it was incredible.

How many years had it been since an attractive man had treated me like the sexy girl I used to be?

Andy's fingers deftly slipped the robe from my shoulders. It fell to the floor leaving me naked in front of a strange man for this first time since my marriage. Instinctively I tried to cover my boobs and pubic triangle but it was hopeless; when Andy took me by the wrists and pulled my hands away I offered no resistance.

He lowered my arms to my sides. I stood naked and exposed before him, his face almost triumphant and yet there was something about this man that reassured me.

"Wendy... Wendy..."

Andy whispered softly as his fingertips lightly passed over my exposed flesh, over my once-flat tummy, my rather rounded hips and across my slightly sagging boobs. My nipples were already hard; whether I liked it or not, I was obviously aroused. Andy's fingers rose to them, cupping them, toying with them.

"So beautiful..."

His warm fingers gently raised my breast to meet his descending mouth; he drew my right teat between his lips, sucked it slowly into the dark cavern where his teeth gently nipped its hard nub.

I felt weak at the knees as this handsome man suckled on my breast, his hands stroking my waist, thighs and buttocks. His mouth crossed to my left teat where he sucked again, a little more firmly this time. My fingers rose; I stroked the hair on his neck then across his shoulders, my belly growing warmer and warmer.

Andy knelt before me, his face against my navel. Then his head dipped lower still until his nose pressed against my dark pubic triangle. I felt his hands on my knees, my legs opened involuntarily, his mouth moved forwards and...

"Oh Jesus!"

Andy's tongue shot out from his mouth and passed lightning-fast over my slit. I squealed in surprise as an electric jolt of pleasure shot through me.

He did it again with a similar effect, my hips first backing wildly away from the invader, then thrusting forward for more.

His tongue shot out a third time, but now it dallied on my sensitised slit, delving deep amongst its folds, his chin pressed hard against my upper thighs.

"Mmmmm Andyyyy!"

The words were out of my mouth before I knew it, telegraphing my rapidly increasing arousal, as if the moisture seeping from my slit onto Andy's face weren't evidence enough.

Oral sex had barely featured in my sex life with my husband; my body was not used to the incredible sensations a man's mouth can bring. Andy's competent, efficient tonguing was a revelation; within seconds my knees had buckled, my hands were on his shoulders for support and I was on my back on the bed, legs spread wide, wondering how on earth I had got there.

Immediately Andy's head was between my open thighs, his shoulders holding my knees apart as his mouth plundered my astonished vulva mercilessly, his active tongue seeking out every corner of my fast-engorging slit from its base across the folds of my inner lips to the shrouded clitoris that lay hidden at its apex.

"Ohhhhhhhhoooowwww!"

I moaned loudly as his mouth did its expert work, unable to make coherent sense of what was happening.

In all my imaginings, I had not pictured anything like this.

The first small orgasm sent tremors through my body, clamping my thighs on the sides of Andy's head as my body bucked against his face. A second tremor followed hot on its heels as Andy's tongue slipped underneath the hood of my clitoris and toyed with the hard nub beneath.

No-one, not even my husband in our earliest days together made me feel like this. Within minutes of his first touch, my body had surrendered completely, totally at the mercy of this amazing man. As a third climax approached, I almost begged for release but then I felt Andy's mouth leave my vulva.

"Pleeaassee!"

In my confused state I didn't know whether this was relief or an agony but then I felt him rise over me, his knees between mine, his arms either side of my shoulders.

"Are you ready?" he asked softly.

I took a deep breath, my head spinning, and nodded, waving away the last remnant of fidelity as I willingly became a fallen, unfaithful wife.

I felt his knees between mine, spreading my thighs wide before his body closed in on mine.

I felt the heat of his chest against my nipples, the faint tickle of his hairy body against my soft, smooth tummy.

Something hot and smooth brushed against my inner thigh.

Oh God! It was his erection! It really was about to happen!

For the first time since Glastonbury, I was going to let another man's erect penis enter my body.

I had never even come close to cheating on my husband before; never even contemplated putting our relationship at risk; never doubted my place as the reliable, totally faithful wife.

And yet I was seconds away from throwing all that to the winds.

For the best reasons in the world -- our entire financial and family future - I was going to commit adultery, to fornicate, to become what I would until that moment have called a whore!

However I dressed it up, however pure my motivations, I was about to have sex for money!

Andy's hand dropped to his groin; he was directing the head of his cock towards my turgid flesh. The soft smooth head was being rubbed up and down my weeping slit.

It felt incredible.

Whatever my mind was thinking, my body wanted Andy's cock and wanted it badly. I could smell my most private parts preparing themselves for penetration, powerful wafts of arousal rising to my nose and throat.

And if I could smell it, my soon-to-be lover most certainly could too.

The rubbing between my thighs paused. I froze; Andy had found the entrance to my core and was working the head of his cock between my inner lips. I felt my legs open even wider for him and cursed my own body for betraying me.

He paused again, his large, smooth head positioned perfectly at my entrance, waiting for the thrust that would violate my fidelity forever.

Our eyes locked for a moment, a look of surprised delight, perhaps even triumph on his face; an expression of sheer terror on mine before a wave of pure lust overwhelmed me.

"Do it!" I begged. "Please! Don't tease me anymore! Just do it nowww!"

"Whatever you want Wendy!" he hissed. A determined look passed over his face.

His hips moved forward.

The thrust when it came was not at all what I had expected; not the hot, passionate, violent stab at my vulva I had imagined or a clumsy near miss that hit and hurt my over-sensitised clitoris.

No, Andy entered me in a single, long, slow, inexorable stroke, his erection sliding easily into my overly-lubricated passage, deeper and deeper, filling me more than I could ever remember being filled.

"Oh my God!" I croaked, my eyes open wide in astonishment.

He smiled and pressed forward harder, easing himself even deeper into my vagina until his thick base stretched my entrance tightly, his head pressed hard against my cervix, and his tight sack hung against the base of my buttocks.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

I heard myself sigh, my body tight, my heart pounding as new, extraordinary sensations shook me.

Oh my God! I had done it!

For the first time since my marriage another man's cock was deep inside me!

Andy paused, his erection buried deep; our eyes met as my body tried to adjust to the huge penetrating shaft. I could feel myself panting with surprise as this new, unfamiliar invader reached into the depths of my body, into my belly, into my chest, into my throat.

It felt very different from my husband's; longer, thicker, touching me and stretching me in very different places -- excitingly different places.

There was no way back now! I was definitely cheating on my husband. I was an unfaithful wife, a fallen woman. The damage was done!

And it felt... unbelievably good!

"I've dreamed about this for years!" Andy said softly, wriggling his hips and slipping a precious few millimetres deeper into me.

"Mmmm!" I moaned softly, unable to speak.

It wasn't supposed to feel like this. I was supposed to feel ashamed, disgusted with myself. Revolted at the idea of having another man's body inside mine.

"Mmmm!"

My mind was spinning. Was this what sex was supposed to have been like all my life? We'd barely started and yet my body felt like it had never felt before.

"Wendy you're incredible! So hot! So tight!"

I looked up into the soft face and dreamy eyes above me; feeling the shaft within me. Not just bigger but filling me so differently, tight in different places, touching me deeper inside than Jamie had ever reached.

Even Andy's body felt different. Instead of crushing me into the mattress, he was taking most of his weight on his arms and knees leaving me free to float beneath him, anchored to his hips, impaled on what was unquestionably the most wonderful cock I had ever known.

I gasped as he drew slowly back then slid smoothly into my body again. It felt unbelievably good; I shivered in pleasure.

Oh God! It wasn't. Supposed. To. Feel. Like. This.

He pulled back and thrust again. I bit my lip as a second shudder passed through me.

Please! Stop! No, don't stop! It wasn't. Supposed. To. Feel. This. Good!

What had I become?

But this question remained unanswered as Andy's pace increased, he began to fuck me properly and my world was turned on its head!

It took less than a dozen strokes of that wonderful cock in and out of my formerly faithful body before the message from my groin reached my brain but when the message hit, it hit hard.

This was sex like I had never known! Andy was an amazing lover and I was entirely at his mercy!

Even now I can't be sure whether it was his size, his shape, his technique, our chequered history together or a combination of all four but within seconds any feelings of guilt had been driven from my mind as my body came alive with sensation.

"Andy... Andy... Oh my God...!"

My eyes closed and my head rolling gently from side to side as this amazing man thrust his even more amazing cock in and out of my helpless body in long, slow, smooth strokes, every millimetre of his thick, knobbly shaft exciting every millimetre of my wire-tight entrance.

"Are... you... okay?" he asked without breaking his rhythm.

"Oh God Yes! Don't stop! Don't stop!" I croaked.

What in God's name was I saying?

Sssssslapppp! Sssssslapppp!

Andy's slow pace resumed, long, lingering, plunging deep into my body... into my soul!

We had barely started but already I was glimpsing something and entirely unexpected; what sex with an expert could really be like.

And it was like nothing on earth!

Sssssslapppp! Sssssslapppp! Sssssslapppp! Sssssslapppp!

Andy's pace quickened, then quickened further.

"Oh Anndyyyyy! You're sooo gooodddd!"

I moaned loudly, real, body-wracking pleasure rippling through me. Andy's incredible cock stretched my entrance tight as a wire and his shaft plumbed the depths of my inexperienced body.

'MmmmmmMMMMMMNNNNGGGHHHH'

The first real climax on his cock, powerful as any I had ever known, surprised me as much as his tongue had done. I gasped for breath beneath his powerful chest; his bunched biceps either side of my face keeping me pinned in place.

Sssssslapppp! Sssssslapppp! Sssssslapppp!

His pace quickened again and my vulva came alive; waves of heat radiated out across my belly and thighs. My head was thrown back, my throat bared, lubrication poured from my vulva and the room filled with feral, disgustingly wet slapping noises.

Sssssslapppp! Sssssslapppp! Sssssslapppp!

My resistance broke down completely; my hands flew to his sides then his hips then his shoulders and arms, raking my fingernails down his smooth skin as his hips hammered into mine, ramming his huge cock deep into my body with each stroke.

"Oh Andyyyy Fuckkkk meeee!"

What in God's name was I saying?

"Fuck Meeee!"

His lips were on mine; they opened instantly to receive the tongue which thrust as hard into my mouth as his cock thrust into my vagina. I sucked on it, raking his broad back with my fingernails, feeling the thick base of his cock stretching me tighter and tighter.

"Wendy! Wendy!"

Andy's voice was wobbly; his self-control crumbling as fast as mine as we fell together into a pit of lust. His thrusting was relentless, his hips slapping noisily against my inner thighs as he fucked me harder and faster.

The orgasm that overtook me was simply overwhelming. A wall of white heat rippled out from my groin into my belly and chest, making me convulse beneath his strong body. My vagina went into spasm, grasping his shaft as tightly as if I was still a teen. I had never felt anything this powerful before.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,289 Followers