Wendy's Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,300 Followers

The effect on my lover was immediate.

"NnnnnNNNNNNNGGGHHHH!" he cried aloud.

Suddenly I felt something deep within me swell, scraping along the insides of my spasming vagina.

Andy was about to cum!

"Do it! Do it! Please..."

What was I saying? Was I actually begging this man to ejaculate inside me? Was I actually begging him to inseminate me?

"I can't... can't hold it..."

"Don't hold it! Do it! Cum in me! Cum in me!"

I moaned into his chest and sank my teeth into his lower arm as I climaxed again. Andy's pace became jack-hammer fast then his rhythm broke, his face contorted, his back arched and I felt the unmistakeable throbbing and pulsing of a man's cock ejaculating in my vagina.

"Yes! Oh fucking yes!" Andy's voice was half choked in his throat.

"MmmmMMMM!" I could find no words of response.

"Wendyyyyy..." he croaked as his own body shook with the intensity of his ejaculation.

"Oh my Goddd!"

His cock pulsed deep within me for what felt like an eternity as his climax peaked, filling my body with his sperm before the convulsions slowly began to fade.

"Wendy Wendy Wendy!"

The wild, pumping, throbbing slowed until it was a mere twitch as his body spurted the last drops of sticky fluid into mine.

"Oh. My. God!"

Eventually his erection subsided and his flaccid cock slipped from my vagina leaving me feeling abandoned and empty. Tears began to run down my cheeks.

Andy held himself still over me, his sticky, messy cock lying on my belly. His face was pink and sweaty, his eyes wide, his pupils huge. He was smiling.

"Are you okay?" his voice was concerned and anxious.

Unable to speak, I nodded slowly. He lowered his mouth and kissed me first on the forehead, then the cheek, then on my lips. He tasted salty.

"I guess the worst is over," he smiled ironically. "At least the first is over. Was it as bad as you feared?"

I gazed up at the man who had just brought me pleasures I hadn't known existed.

"It... it was wonderful. It's just that... I've never... never..."

"Never what Wendy?" he asked.

"Never felt like that before," I gasped. "I've never... never felt anything like that!"

My already pink face blushed deeper to match the blotchy skin of my post-orgasmic breast.

"I'm so pleased. I really, really hoped you would enjoy it," Andy beamed.

"You're amazing..." I whispered. "Sooo good!"

"You're pretty good yourself," he grinned as his cock slipped messily off my tummy and he rolled alongside me on the rumpled sheet. "So tight, so hot!"

Andy gathered my spent body in his arms and held me tightly while my trembling slowly subsided. His strong, almost hairless chest smelled wonderful as I pressed my face against him, tears running freely down my cheeks.

"IloveyouIloveyouIloveyou..."

All I could do was mumble as the man who had just given me the most intense sexual experience of my life wrapped me in his powerful arms. All thoughts of my home, my husband and our problems were driven from my mind by the overwhelming passion I felt for this amazing, wonderful man.

***

I lay in his arms for a long time before Andy looked at the bedside clock and sighed.

"We'd better get dressed. We're meeting for dinner in an hour."

I didn't want to leave his side or his bed but there was no choice. We were there to save the business; the sex had merely been part of that.

The thought of saving the business for my husband and future family suddenly made me think of Jamie for this first time since Andy and I had kissed.

How could I behave normally again after what we had just done? Would Jamie be able to tell he was now a cuckold? Could I really get away with it? Tears of guilt began to flow.

"Wendy?" Andy sounded concerned.

"I'm ok. It's just... I've never... never...

"Never cheated on your husband before?"

He finished my sentence for me. I nodded.

"You feel even worse because you enjoyed it so much?"

I nodded again.

"You're an amazing, beautiful, sexy woman Wendy. You're doing this for your husband and your future. You're not trying to hurt anyone, are you?"

I shook my head.

"So if you enjoyed it, it's all for the good. You deserved to enjoy it, given what you're doing for all of us. I'm just happy I was able to please you."

Please me? I hadn't known what pleasure was until Andy had fucked me. Even that word now had a completely different meaning for me. But Andy was still talking.

"Remember, no-one else will ever know. One short weekend and then it's over. It's our secret. Yours and mine." He chuckled. "If the Christians next door were listening in, we certainly gave them something to listen to!"

I blushed again. He kissed me on the lips.

"You really promise? No-one will ever know?" I mumbled anxiously.

"Cross my heart!" he replied.

***

It was so hard to drag myself from my first adulterous bed, shower and dress for dinner.

Andy treated me like a Gentleman should; dressing quickly and going to the bar to bring us each a chilled glass of wine so I could dress without embarrassment. I took great care to look my best, spending time on my hair and selecting the most confidence-affirming clothes from the many I had brought.

Vivid images of what we had just done -- of my first ever infidelity -- kept filling my mind. To my shame, the memories of the extraordinary and unexpected pleasure were at least as powerful as any feelings of guilt.

I tried to tell myself that this was my mind trying to defend itself in the knowledge that there would be a great deal more adulterous sex before the weekend was over but my conscience told me the truth; that I had just enjoyed the best fucking of my entire life!

"Wendy! You look... incredible!"

Andy literally gasped when, after a discreet knock he came back into the room and saw me in my evening clothes. A warm glow passed through me.

I had chosen a new black cocktail dress from a designer brand and charged it to my husband's expense account as Andy had instructed. Add to this a pair of new patent heels and my best gold jewellery and I felt as well-dressed as I had ever felt.

Andy himself looked truly handsome in his usual dark suit and open-necked shirt; as we descended the stairs and walked towards the dining room I felt proud to be on his arm.

He didn't hint in any way our recent lovemaking throughout the whole evening, or the way I had behaved as he had taken me. We did exchange a glance or two over the table but that was all. This saved me from further tears of embarrassment and made my feelings towards him grow even stronger.

Throughout the meal my mind kept drifting back to what we had done and what might happen again soon.

Dinner was relaxed and pleasant though I can't remember a single thing I had to eat. Sandy was sitting across the table from me and gave me knowing looks from time to time which unnerved me still further. The evening passed quickly with the four men planning the following morning's meetings with lawyers while the women plotted an excursion to a stately home that had featured in a recent popular television drama series.

"I see you've made a great start..."

Sandy's voice startled me as I crossed the hotel foyer on my way to the 'Ladies Room'. I turned to see my new friend and ally smiling at me knowingly.

"Sorry?" I asked unconvincingly.

"Honey you can't fool me; your face is pink and your chest looks like you caught a rash. That must have been one hell of an orgasm you had this afternoon. I'm proud of you; if you go on like this you'll be knocked up for sure by Monday!"

"Sandy I..."

My mouth fell open in horror; had anyone else noticed? Did they all know I had just had the best sex of my life?

"Don't worry," she winked. "The boys won't have noticed a thing; they're too focussed on the money. It's still our little secret. Just remember, morning, noon and night!"

And with that she entered a vacant cubicle and closed the door.

***

It was Tuesday morning -- my last as Andy's 'wife' -- and we lay dozing on the rumpled, semen-stained sheet. My body ached from the efforts we had both made to get maximum benefit from what was supposed to be our last ever night together.

Our morning lovemaking had ended nearly half an hour ago but I was in no mood to break our embrace. It had been an amazing weekend; fresh air, good food; bright sunshine and as much sex in four days as I had enjoyed in the past year.

My fidelity gone, the tension between us had dissolved completely; we had fallen whole-heartedly into the role of lovers. This delighted our Christian companions who seemed to relish being part of what they believed was the creation of new life.

Andy proved to be a sensitive and proficient lover, bringing me pleasures I had barely dreamed of; stirring up new appetites I hadn't even suspected I possessed. The prescribed 'morning, noon and night' copulations had quickly become completely inadequate for my increasing demands; indeed we had fucked three times during the second night alone, my new-found desire giving me the confidence to try new and imaginative things.

I cuddled up to Andy under the duvet; he was warm, strong and reassuring.

Within a few hours the magical weekend would end and I would have to go back to my old life; to my husband and job, to all the pressures and demands that real life would force upon me.

For four blissful days I had been without responsibility, totally focussed on this wonderful man who had taken care of my every need, including one big need I didn't know I had.

Why had I ever resisted him? All I had ever needed to do was let go, surrender myself to him physically and mentally. Once I had accepted that, it had been amazing.

We had made love more times than I could count; every morning, every afternoon and throughout the night in every position I had ever heard of and many I hadn't dreamed existed. My body was sore and exhausted but I was happy, contented and truly satisfied for the first time in my life.

I had been inseminated more times than I could remember too. Sandy and the girls were delighted with us; the money would surely be ours, the business saved, my husband's job preserved and we would avoid bankruptcy.

We might even be able to start a family and all because I spend four days -- four terribly short days - having sex with a good-looking, caring friend who just happened to be really good in bed.

The man who had made this all happen was not my husband. I had become an adulteress, a harlot, a fallen woman, an unfaithful wife; in some way even a prostitute but at that moment none of it mattered.

Although deep down I knew it had all been wrong, something within me didn't care and did not want the magic to end.

But end it must, and in only a few hours' time.

Time to make love one last time; slowly, tenderly, lovingly.

I began to stroke Andy's lower belly with and felt the now-familiar erection rise to meet my fingers.

***

On our reluctant return to normality, Andy was as good as his word. I suspect if he had made the slightest attempt to get me into bed I would have eagerly gone but although our lunch dates continued, he made no attempt to sleep with me again.

To my shame I was disappointed. I had gone into the weekend reluctantly and for the best of reasons -- our financial and family future. I had ended it a willing, perhaps eagerly adulterous wife who had experienced great sex for the first time in her life and was reluctant to return to her previous, supposedly happy marriage.

I metaphorically bit my lip and told myself there was a lot more to life than sex, that I would get over my uncomfortable feelings soon, that a happy and contented life with my husband would resume and, if our plans came to fruition, a new baby would follow too.

Jamie began to relax more with the prospect of a financial deal actually on the horizon. He mentioned a few names of US Banks but I didn't let on that I knew where the money was really coming from or the part I had played in obtaining it.

***

The first of my Stage Two implants was fitted the Wednesday after my return; the implants that would make me hyper-fertile. Its effect was immediate; the pink flushes I had been experiencing for a couple of weeks grew stronger.

My libido, which had grown out of all recognition that magical weekend, soared even higher.

This was good; now that I was about to become hyper-fertile it was imperative Jamie and I took our sex life seriously. For the next six weeks I refused to take 'no' for an answer and practically forced my tired husband into bed every evening and most mornings, taking care to lie on my back for at least half an hour after each insemination to give his sperm their best chance of success.

Jamie was taken aback at my high sex drive and even more surprised when he experienced some of the many exciting things I had learned in bed with Andy. After a particularly daring session one Sunday morning I was relieved to hear him blaming it all on the fertility treatment.

Sadly, even with my chemically enhanced libido, my husband's lovemaking didn't bring me anything like the pleasure and satisfaction Andy had given me. More than once I lay on my back in the darkness, freshly inseminated, waiting for Jamie's sperm to do their job and wondering whether I would ever enjoy sex like that again.

But enjoyment was a side issue; the main objective was to get me pregnant so we soldiered on with determination. Morning, noon and night wasn't possible with us both working but we came as close as we could!

And it worked! My first period never came!

Terrified of disappointment, I waited three weeks before taking a pregnancy test and even then I did it twice before letting Jamie know what I suspected. A few days later the clinic confirmed it; we had hit the jackpot first time. I was finally pregnant!

We were going to have a baby!

Andy beamed when I told him this news over lunch. To add to the day's great events, he told me that the re-financing would be finalised the following week and the business would be secure. In my vulnerable, newly-pregnant state, this was very reassuring news and I glowed when I remembered my part in it all; that by becoming his wife for the weekend I had made such a huge difference to so many people as well as to my husband.

I blushed when I realised what a difference it had made to me too.

Andy added that his move to the US would take place as soon as the deal came through.

We celebrated with a glass of champagne -- half a glass in my case. I wasn't going to risk my unborn child for a quick drink, was I?

***

It was Friday evening, the day after Andy had left for the US and nearly five months into my pregnancy. I had cried silently several times the night before, trying to put my emotion down to hormones but knowing well I was really weeping for the loss of my lover.

We had only had a handful of lunches or dinners together before he went away, the last of which finished in his apartment where I'm ashamed to say I practically begged him to fuck my pregnant body one last time.

Andy really delivered the goods; the extraordinary climax I reached staring into his dark, seductive eyes remained in my memory for months. To this day, I have never come close to the height of pleasure and abandon he took me to that last afternoon.

I was a lost woman!

Unsurprisingly, I was feeling very down that evening and certainly wasn't prepared for the exultant mood in which my husband came home from work.

"Guess what?" he asked, barely able to contain his excitement.

"What?" I asked.

"Andy went back to the US yesterday, out of the blue."

I of course knew this but didn't say anything as Jamie continued.

"It will be good for him to get back to his family after all this time."

That wasn't right; my husband must have misunderstood. By 'family', maybe he meant Andy's parents.

"But that's not the point," he continued. "The big news is that Andy's sold the business. All of it! To a massive US Corporation."

"What?"

"It was a secret, even from me but it all went through yesterday too."

It had been a secret from me too. My head was spinning now.

"I... I thought you said he was talking to banks," I eventually mumbled.

"That's what he wanted but no-one would lend to him. In the end he had to do a deal with a big US IT Corporation. He's sold the whole empire and gone to a top job in New York in Politics."

What was Jamie saying? This wasn't right at all! But my husband was too excited to notice my consternation.

"But listen Wendy; I've got his job!" he shouted in joy. "Me! I'm the new CEO of the whole thing! Me!" Isn't it wonderful news?"

He was almost bouncing around the room.

"Isn't Andy great? He recommended me! He could have been so bitter but... what a guy!"

He hugged me close.

"Now we can pay all our debts, we're going to have a baby, I've got my dream job and I've got you too! To think how black things felt only a few months ago. I'm so happy!"

My confusion was almost absolute but the result seemed clear and undeniable; wonderful even.

Despite my puzzlement, I glowed within; it had all been worth it. Clearly something had gone wrong with the Christian Bank deal but, despite that, Andy had kept his promise and put my husband Jamie in charge of the whole company.

My sacrifice had been worth it.

But it hadn't been a sacrifice at all. I had helped an old friend in a difficult situation, rescued our future and for the first time in my life, discovered what really great sex could be like.

That was just icing on the cake.

I would eventually have to find out what had happened about the Christian Bank deal but right then my husband's sheer joy at his good fortune made it impossible for me to do anything but join in the excitement.

All the same, something inside me was unsettled.

***

"I'll get it!" I called out to my husband who was working in his study.

It was three months later and I had just returned from shopping when there was a knock on the door. I put down my bags and waddled across the hallway to see who it was.

At eight months pregnant, I felt the size of a house but my loving, successful husband assured me I still looked gorgeous and still behaved as if I was.

The baby was due in a month but I had already had enough and wanted it over as soon as possible. My gynaecologist had told us the baby was advanced for his age and that we shouldn't be surprised if he came a week or two early. This suited me fine.

I kept a small overnight bag in the hallway 'just in case' but officially, I still had a good four weeks of pregnant 'bliss' ahead of me in which to grow even larger, for my ankles to become even thicker and my clothes to grow even tighter.

When my bump was just starting to show, I had been proud to walk round with my swelling belly. It had been hard and expensive work getting pregnant and I wasn't going to hide it. But now the novelty had worn off and I was fed up.

It was nearly nine months since my weekend of infidelity and some of those memories were fading too, even the incredible sex which had been hardest to forget.

Fortunately, there's nothing like carrying a man's child to bring you together and the hormones whizzing round my body helped me draw more pleasure from Jamie's lovemaking than I had for many years. Even so, my orgasms were rare and there were still too many occasions where the face I pictured inches above my own as I approached climax wasn't my husband's.

I opened the door wide enough for my tummy to pass through and found a courier outside with a long, thin package addressed to me, bearing a New York postmark.

Puzzled, I checked it really had come to the right address then carried it through to the kitchen, poured myself a coffee, unpacked the shopping then sat on a straight-backed chair and began to open the mystery delivery.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,300 Followers