All Comments on 'Wendy's World Ch. 02'

by THIRDCOAST

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

just more brain dead scribbles from a turd living in mommies house

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
No Offence

Look, I don't mean to upset you, but this is a fantasy for people with their caps on backwards and their pants hanging down. I want something written for adults.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I get that she was married

But this felt more like a suck and fuck that belonged in erotic couplings rather than anything to do with loving wives. Not very well done.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
First a comment to the writer...

First a comment to the writer...You said in a comment in part 1: "So many trolls who have written NOTHING, want to complain about my writing...). 1st - If all people were writers who would read their work? Only readers can be trolls? All writers are above that? Isn't this the way that you character thinks? 2nd - If all people must have to like what they read, why comments were needed? 3rd - If you want a literary critic to your stories, you write very well, but your characters suck. We know that in the world there are people like her, with no morals, selfish, only looking her well being...But we don't have to like people like her...The kids are just kids...4th - let at least the husband be just a hard worker, with no clue about the wife he has chosen to marry...Still 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stupid bullshit.

This is just lowlife trailer park porn, does any pervert actually jack off to this, ha ha ha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love mature sluts

I met a woman much like this when I was in high school. She was at the park sunning herself. She saw me watching her and began to lightly run her fingers first over her nipples, then moved down to stroke her pussy through her bikini. She the looked over at me and crooked the same finger at me. She said she loves young guys. She took me home and taught me how to please a woman. Over the next couple of years she fucked me and several of my friends. I found out her husband was hiding in the closet watching.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nasty

What kind of fool would think this.nasty crap is erotic. Nausea inducing..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Enjoyed this hot stroke story. Nice for a change to read about horny people having raw sex without all of the romance and sad life stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous