All Comments on 'Wendy's World'

by THIRDCOAST

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
When...

When a wife refers to her husband as: "He is a great provider, dedicated worker, loving husband...", for sure she is preparing herself to cheat...This wife was also wrong when she said that women like her are called "cougars"!!! They are called pure and simple "Whores"...more selfish whores, that only think in them, don't respect husband or their own children: She said the husband was always gone, but that wasn't true...he was gone to work, but came back home...so this is a story that all was said in this part...No need for more...1*

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
A NYMPHO WITH A NAIVE HUBBY

a match doomed for disaster sooner than later, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hope there is more

I personally hope there is more to this story. I want to see where it goes.

I think it is a bit rich when members vote 1* for a perfectly good story just because a FICTIONAL CHARACTER doesn't fit their narrow moralistic views. I am sure he is happy to read stories of male infidelity.

Dude, lets not forgot that you are on an erotic fiction site... you have no moral stance here. If this ain't your fantasy, move along, you dumbass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Hot story but I can't stand dirty married pigs who cheat on their hard working husbands. It's always the same in cheating that either the hubby works to much but they have a great lifestyle or he has a bad job with poor pay and are always behind on their bills. These poor bastards are all in a no win situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Revealing, those readers who equate eroticism with immorality and perversion. Sad.

Your loyal wife, lover, partner, fucking your brains out with energy, passion, and imagination, or tenderness and compassion. That's erotic. This story is embarrassing and disgusting, not erotic. I wish this was an erotic story site, but its mostly more shit like this story. Just base animal fucking from demented or misguided people trying to satisfy a hunger of the soul and mind by scratching an itch with their cocks or cunts. She will sooner or later end up abused, diseased, divorced, and fucking strangers for cigarette and beer money. This author may not write that chapter, but that's what's waiting on her current path. And reading about anyone going so blithely and ignorantly down the toilet is not entertaining, nor erotic.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 9 years ago
Every. Single. Day.

I see the Bible-thumping religious zealots who visit this porn site on a daily basis to deliver their sermons on the morality of fictional characters in a made-up story have chimed in once again. When they're not reading these stories, I assume they're watching soap operas and screaming at their televisions.

About this story, there isn't much to it. So far, it's a story about a lonely, deprived, self-absorbed, and severely insecure middle-aged woman who is desperately seeking a temporary ego boost by having illicit sex with much younger men. Where does she go from here? Hence the "to be continued."

Hey, maybe she'll commit suicide or die of syphillis or AIDS. Then the LW crowd will hoot and howl like a pack of chimps, and reward you with five stars! Don't give up on this story yet, angry old men! The payoff could be coming!

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
Not a single bible thumped thus far...

Straw man? What a maroon

THIRDCOASTTHIRDCOASTalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Obviously, this is a fictional character.

SOme people read stories on a porn site expecting good, morally based characters. I can't help it that your wife cheated on you, and you can't please a woman. Go read on another site to find the characters with good moral upbringing.If I wrote a story about a perfect marriage, with a loving wife and husband, NO ONE would read it. Get a life, or write something of your own........so I can pan it back.....lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
And Every Single Day Swingerjoe......

Rants the same rant as if it makes a difference.Dont you get it yet Joe? What you repeat about the moralists is just as stupid as the moralists themselves You know the definition of insanity Joe.As for this story not to badly written but pretty much just mindless rutting by an insecure bored housewife.Hard to really care about her one way or the other.

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
Definitely a Non-Loving Wife story

It's very plain what Wendy is all about.... Wendy.

Not a likable character at all. I got through the first half page and it was enough. Can't vote on it but I won't read any more. It is in the right hub however

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
Seriously?

She went to a skate park to find a lover? What next, the Little League?

THIRDCOASTTHIRDCOASTalmost 9 years agoAuthor
All these Trolls

So many trolls who have written NOTHING, want to complain about my writing....LMAO Get a life....:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amen !! These foolds who bitch and cry about stories they know are on a subject they cna't stand

are brain dead. I gave you a 5!!!

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLalmost 9 years ago
Jeeze It's A Fucking Story..

I enjoyed the story..so much so I busted a big beefy nut reading it the second time.

It's only a story people..lighten up..this is a place we can feed our fantasies..Please keep going..kick the husband out and fuck every cock in town and what the hell eat some kitten pussy too..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't leave us hanging

First off great start. Now where's the rest of the story. BTW Many guys at skate parks are 20+ in age so back off jealous bitches. I'm a hot cougar and once playing started my husband loves it. He likes to participate or watch and he doesn't have any problem with my cunt being filled with young guys big cocks... So grow up. Better yet, get laid by a real woman and then you'd understand. Oh and a question. You're obviously some kind of perv or you wouldn't be here reading these stories anyway. So get real...

THIRDCOASTTHIRDCOASTalmost 9 years agoAuthor
I'm work on it

I am working on the next installment but I'm currently tied up with publishing my copyrighted work. But I will get to the next one soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous