All Comments on 'We're Screwed'

by frozenhero1

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

That was so fucking hott. I'm dripping wet right now. Sequel!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Hot! Waiting on round two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Playing around can be helpful

Such actions between siblings can be very beneficial. It helps both of them out and they can decide how far they want to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

omg that was great! im an only child but i can appreciate the way they were feeling... chapter 2 please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please let there be more chapters!

This was incredible! There has to be a chapter 2 and 3 at least.

DesideriaPanteraDesideriaPanteraalmost 13 years ago
Laissez les bons temps rouler!

You definitely need to make this a series, cher!

caseykeller2001caseykeller2001almost 13 years ago

I would have to agree with everyone else, there needs to be at least another chapter...maybe 2. This was a great story.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

I too hope there's more to come on this story. The events sound completely plausible. This story is certainly ripe for continuation. Looking forward to more chapters, hopefully.

playn4funplayn4funalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

Completely believable, plus the fact I LOVE mutual masturbation stories, this one was added to my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Story

Sounds completely believe able. My sister and I used to mutally masterbate when we were in our teens. Brought back memories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well done

great intro..........part II?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very Nice!!

This so deserves another chapter, 2 Thumbs up!!

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
Captures the flip-flop of the teen years well.

Nicely done. An editor would likely have caught the two or three grammar errors but even with them the story was well dine.

Thanks.

bkdarkcambkdarkcamalmost 13 years ago
excellent

great start to a story. keep the chapters coming

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 13 years ago
Very well done

I love the realism, in both the set up and dialogue. I also liked how the tension remained throughout the story. This is how an incest story should be made.

syd_v63syd_v63almost 13 years ago
Never Been a Fan... But WOW!!

As I've said in the title, I've never been a fan of masturbation stories but this was hot! My preferance is to get to the actual sex, although I realize masturbation is sex, isn't it??? In the words of Woody Allen "Masturbation at least it's sex with someone I love."

You have all the characteristics of a great story, good character development, believable plot line, appropriate suspension of disbelief, tension, etc... Well Done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
rushed

way to fast no way would he go to her room that night. he would avoid all contact with her for weeks or more stop rushing and let the plot devolp naturally over time. the first page should have been spread out over weeks not hours. this reads like a first draft that needs a good editor and a rewrite before posting it does not read like a postable story. get a good editor and do a rewrite and do it properly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice story, but...

what happened to the other one that's been going on for a long while (Beauty and the Geek). Seems it's been left hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
shakey!

I fail to see why you have put your multi-threaded "epic" Beauty and the geek on hold to boldly go nwhere many hav gone before. Your new story is like straight line with predictable senarios in comparison with the epic that until now has continually turned to new directions, new players, new ideas that flow parallel with the main stream, but, are individual and interresting.

This one may eventually go somewhere, but, i"m disapointed in the choice you have made.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good but...

it started off a little too fast. i feel like it should have had more time to develop plot before the sex, but it it a good beginning.

PS: beauty and the geek has been on hold for too long. it is one of my favorite series and it would be a shame to leave it in stasis permanently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hooray

Lots of moaners in the comments, but I loved this! Pacing is too fast, yes, but otherwise it's deliciously written. The smidgen of humour is great. Perfect for a quick, hot read! I hope there's a sequel... I'll have to go browse your other stuff.

TheUrgesOfASinfulSeductressTheUrgesOfASinfulSeductressover 12 years ago
I loved it.

Short, sweet, hot, and funny. Just the thing for a Friday night fap session. Again, loved it. You really know how to write erotic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No Taboo with we're screwed.

Unless you are related by genes and dna there is no taboo. Why do authors keep saying taboo when there is no direct relation between 2 people?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
RUSHED

you give no background about them or what their relationship was like before this and you give us no reason to care about them or want them together. delete and rewrite and give the needed background and SLOW IT DOWN this isn't a race stop writing like you are afraid you are going to get caught. build the plot and characters before you start the sex as is this was a total waste of time just a first draft nothing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
At 'No Taboo'

Actually it is taboo, not incest. There is a difference. Incest is within the family DNA-wise. Having sex with a step-sibling is still considered taboo.

As for the story, it's rushed, but not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To Anonymous 07/26/12

I's a (well written) short story, not a 15 chapter romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
difference

I like the way they progress through stages before full sex occurs at end of Ch 3, hope there is at least one more chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nathan

Glad youre writing again, frozenhero1 ive followed all your Charlie and Millie stories since chapter 1. Ps. My names nathan too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

https://goo.gl/wt7pNu

sds195sds195about 4 years ago
Awesome!!!!

Can't say much more than that. Great stuff!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"sacks of flesh" is a buzzkill when describing breasts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But the sex it too straightforward. Too automatic.

Not nearly enough discussion about what each of them fantasizes about the other while masturbating/

No attempt to slow things down and delay orgasms.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous