We're Screwed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!" Madison gasped when she felt the first ejection of Nathan's semen blast between her breasts. His milky fluid was warm against her skin, and more ropes of cum followed; long beads of it flew the short distance between their bodies.

"Oh Nathan," Madison cooed, looking down at her torso. She was decorated with several long strands of sticky cum. One thick glob hung from her breast, while thinner strands clung to her ribs and stomach. She adored the fact that Nathan had been so aroused by her that it made him cum so much.

"Holy fuck," Nathan breathed. "I've never cum like that. That was incredible."

Madison's smile lit up her face, pleased by the fact that she had turned Nathan on to such a degree. "Are you kidding? That was amazing!" she beamed. "God, Nathan, that was really fucking hot."

Nathan slumped back on the bed, weak from the ordeal of orgasm. "Yeah," he agreed. "You're so sexy. Thank you, I'm never going to forget this."

"Oh Nathan, you silly boy." Madison looked down at the mess on her body, gathering a dollop of cum on her hand before it dripped off her breast and onto the bedspread, "You turn me on just as much as I do you."

"Really?" Nathan sounded surprised.

Madison nodded, crawling from the bed to find something she could clean herself up with, "I had an orgasm, didn't I?"

"But earlier you said...?

"I know what I said," Madison found a towel and began wiping her tummy. "But I haven't been able to stop thinking about you all day."

"What does that mean?" Nathan wondered.

"I don't know," Madison replied, moving the towel to her hanging breasts. "I mean, I know all the reasons we shouldn't be doing this, but you get me so turned-on."

Nathan contemplated the situation. He imagined the reaction their parents would have if they found out, and guessed at the rumors and gossip a relationship with Madison would generate at school.

Nathan's line of thinking only led him to one conclusion, "We're screwed."

Madison laughed, having already come to the same conclusion, "Yeah."