All Comments on 'Werewolf at Heart Ch. 03'

by radella

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 8 years ago

Both women are pissing me of, two gorgeous men and they are going to do the usual I want him but can't because....blah,blah,blah. You don't want them give them to me I take them asap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I understand how both women feel but it's time to start moving on and stop feeling sorry for themselves. I don't know what Carly's problem is other then her being kind of insecure. Blake is just as vulnerable as her and can lose himself as well. Just because he is good looking and has a commanding personality doesn't mean he can't get hurt by her. He probably is hurting each time she throws up that wall.

baikalisanbaikalisanover 8 years ago
I'm enjoying this story

And to the other commentators, it's not always as easy as it seems to move on and trust. They seem to be moving in the right direction. Let's give them a bit of time and hope they get there sooner rather than later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More quickly please

Ahhhhhh...im in a today waiting to see what happens next please

ChanceEncounterChanceEncounterover 8 years ago
Enjoying this story very much...

...and all the negative comments confuse me. Y'all don't get it. I understand Emile. I understand Carly. Emile had a soulmate already, while she was her human self and tragically lost it all and w/o permission turned into a were. Obviously it's going to take a while for her to move past her grief and learn to trust again. As for Carly... she has had an equally tragic turn in her life, is feeling alone, like a failure, and feeling rather insecure in herself (her looks, abilities, etc). She has no clue about weres, so why in the hell would she realize how much Blake stands to lose, or how much she can hurt him by pushing him away. To any sane human woman, this could be seen as strange (a gorgeous man going after a seemingly wreck of a woman with two young boys, who he knows nothing about). I could see where it would be alarming to feel this unexplainable pull towards somebody that your logical mind is confused and cautious of.

Radella - good job. I hope more chapters come sooner, rather than later, and if possible, slightly longer ones. :) Personally, I'm enjoying the build-up and getting to know the depth of each character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fabulous!

I'm so loving this story. Anxiously awaiting chapter 4!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Just found this story today and read all 3 chapters in 1 hour. Love all four main characters. l like that the male characters are dominant and so sure of themselves but at the same time they have the wisdom to give their mates the time and space they need. I can't wait for the next chapter, I hope it comes along soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your story...

is something that I think people can relate with. The characters just feel... real. I'm excited for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love the development

I really like chapter 3 of your story so far. I like the background; it explains the characters so well. Also, I understand how difficult it is for a woman to move on after being hurt or just battling her own insecurities. You manage to make the story real, and balance it well with the fantastical, werewolf, elements. Slight grammar mistakes aside, your story keeps on being an enjoyable read. I hope the next chapter is just as good as, or even better than, this one. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Like

Liking this story but it wasn't convincing why Carly asked Blake to leave so rudely. You didn't develop the plot enough for us to understand why, so it came off abrupt. Jack and Emile's is a much better developed story line, where the characters motivations are well sketched out.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
story is coming along nicely

At this point I am more interested in Jack and Emily then Carly and Blake .

Stephen J

j76475j76475over 6 years ago
very good

love werewolf stories. this started good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous