Werewolf at Heart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long, the pizza was finished and the dishes cleared away. By the time the movie ended, Caleb was sleeping on Blake's chest, Carly was curled into his side, and Jason was using Carly as a pillow. Wordlessly, Blake carried Caleb to his crib. He deftly changed the baby, singing softly to lull him back to sleep when he threatened to begin wailing again. Meanwhile, Carly had herded Jason up the stairs where he brushed his teeth and crawled into bed. She read him a chapter from the novel they were sharing, half listening to Blake's song.

With the children settled, Blake and Carly returned to the living room. Carly again curled into Blake's side, his arm resting across her body, absently stroking her arm. She returned the touch, practically petting his thigh. He longed for her touch to move in a more intimate direction, and wondered if she even knew what she was doing to him. Neither was really watching the movie they had put on, each caught up in their own thoughts.

"You scare me," she admitted, deciding he should know how she was really feeling.

"You have nothing to fear," he returned.

"I fear being consumed by your sheer presence, and losing myself. You're so dominating, so instinctively in charge," she tried to clarify her thoughts, but his touch was growing increasingly distracting.

His jaw clenched. He couldn't help who he was, he was an Alpha to the very core of his being. It wasn't something he could turn off at her whim, it was something he was born to do, born to be.

"What do you do for a living?" he asked, changing the topic completely.

"I'm a teacher," she admitted, a bit uncomfortably. She was pretty sure a teacher should have been better able to handle life with the boys. She was also fairly certain they had talked about it earlier, and wondered if he was avoiding the conversation she had started.

"And you're good at it?" His question stung.

"I'll have you know that I was the Teacher of the Year last year," She answered, affronted.

"And what do you teach?" He asked again, eyes narrowing.

"Math, mostly various forms of calculus," she answered.

"So let me get this straight," He said, setting her upright so that he could face her. She almost sighed at the loss of contact, but managed to contain it. Barely. "You teach advanced mathematics to overachieving, college-bound seniors. Who, based on my experience with that particular breed, are soaking in hormones that make them act stupid in a misguided attempt to impress each other, believe they know what's best, and generally cause mischief and mayhem wherever they go. And you manage to keep them corralled and learning, doing well enough for recognition and acclaim."

Carly nodded, afraid to actually speak.

"And yet you are afraid that I will eclipse your spirit with my own?" He quirked an eyebrow at her, inviting her to see the ridiculousness of the situation.

"Well, when you put it like that..." She trailed off, not sure how to finish that statement. If he was right... no, she didn't even want to think about it.

"I think it's time for you to leave," She said abruptly.

Blake looked at her, assessing. "I'll leave," he agreed, "For now. But this conversation is far from over. I find you lovely and fascinating and so very alluring, even when you're twitchy with nerves. I'll call you tomorrow," he promised as he took his leave. In his mind, he could feel his wolf's amusement. The chase was on.

Emile's breath caught as she opened the door. Jack was dressed to perfection, the tailored suit fitting impossibly well. He posed, leaning against the bannister on her front stoop, grinning. He looked good, and knew it.

"Jack," she breathed, meeting his smile with one of her own.

"Are you going to invite me in?" He asked, amusement dancing in his eyes.

"No, I don't think so," she sighed. "I'm enjoying the view entirely too much." Her own eyes were dancing, and he knew something had finally changed within Emile.

Fast as thought, Jack was on her. He threaded his fingers through her hair, pulling back her head gently. She squeaked, as his lips descended to meet hers. One touch of his lips and she was on fire, the heat of desire singing through her veins. Her hands went around his waist, untucking his shirt, stroking his heated skin. He groaned into the kiss, his own hands roaming her pliant body.

He broke the kiss, asking the question that he needed answered before he was too far gone. "Is this you or your wolf?"

Her laugh was husky, and his cock twitched at the sound. "Didn't you say I was my wolf, and the wolf was me?"

"Dammit, woman. Now is not the time for philosophy. If it's you calling the shots, I want you naked and splayed across the bed so I can do everything I have ever imagined with your body. If it's your wolf," he swallowed hard, wondering if what he was going to say was a total lie. "If it's your wolf, I can try and be patient a little while longer."

Emile smiled as she took a step back, a thoughtful expression on her face. "You know," she said, "I did promise to castrate you if you ever showed up on my doorstep again."

"Did you, now," he replied, wondering where this was going. The predatory gleam in Emile's eyes was reassuringly human, even as her words were designed to cause alarm.

"Oh, yes. Told the Alpha so and everything."

She reached for his belt buckle and pried it open. Slowly, she undid the button and carefully pulled the zipper down, staring into Jack's eyes the entire time. "Commando? Naughty boy," she purred, as his cock sprang free.

Jack's hands fisted at his sides, giving Emile the freedom to play her little game. He didn't know where it was going, but he was glad to be playing it.

Torturously slowly, Emile slid Jack's pants down his muscled thighs, not even aware she was moaning as she caressed hard muscles twitching with the effort to remain still. She dropped to her knees, turning her attention to the prize she had unwrapped.

"So soft, so fragile, so easy to damage." she said, cupping his balls gently, with a wicked smile.

"hey!" he groaned, in mock indignation.

She laughed and continued her exploration of his manhood, barely touching, torturing him with gentle caresses. Leaning closer, she ran the tip of her tongue from the base to the top, tasting him. She licked him again from the base, this time swirling her tongue around the head of his cock before popping it into her mouth and sucking gently. She continued in that way, long licks and quick sucks, one hand still gently cupping his balls.

Jack was unable to keep his hands off any longer and gently grabbed hold of her hair, holding her against him as she started to suck once again. "God, you feel so good, take it deeper, baby, please," he groaned, hips thrusting.

Emile hummed her own appreciation, unaware of the effect that had on Jack. Her lips were stretched wide over his girth, her tongue finding all of the most sensitive bits as she slid her hot mouth further down his hard shaft. With her free hand, she started stroking what she couldn't fit in her mouth. Jack continued to groan words of encouragement, guiding her head as she took as much of him as she could handle. Using mouth and tongue and hands, she devoured his cock, his responses ratcheting up her own desire. "Oh, god, stop or I'm going to cum!" He groaned after an embarrassingly short time.

Emile continued with her oral assault, taking pleasure in the almost pain of Jack pulling at her hair. He was trying to pull her wicked mouth away from his throbbing erection, not wanting this to be over. She would have none of it.

"EMILE!" he roared as he came. She took it all, swallowing as he shot rope after rope of his cum into her eager mouth.

"Mmmm," she said, wiping a drop from the corner of her mouth when he finally pulled free. "Maybe not castration, then. It would be a shame to waste this treat."

"Castration bad," he agreed, trying to recover enough to actually put thoughts together in a coherent manner.

Emile laughed, and Jack pulled her to her feet before planting a hard kiss on her lips. She pulled back, lust quickly turning to embarrassment.

"Not that I'm complaining in any way," He said as he let her go, still trying to regain his composure, "but what brought that on?" He pulled his trousers back up, but left his fly and belt undone hoping for an encore performance. He walked to the couch, snagging Emile and pulling her into his lap. It was quickly becoming his favorite position to hold her, especially when they needed to talk. She sighed, resting her head against his chest, listening as his heart slowly returned to a less frantic rhythm.

"I don't know," She said. Jack wrapped Emile in his arms, placing a gentle kiss on the top of her head. He waited patiently for her to continue.

"I just saw you standing there all delicious looking, and my wolf was encouraging me to play a bit with you, and... I've never done that before," she finished quietly.

He let the silence grow, waiting to see if she had anything more to say. Eventually he softly told her, "Feel free to play with me like that any time you want. It was rather enjoyable."

"I really enjoyed it, too. But then I started thinking that I should be feeling guilty for betraying my husband, and then I started feeling guilty because I wasn't feeling guilty," she whispered her confession.

"You love him," he said.

It wasn't a question, but she answered anyway, "With all that I am. He was my world."

"He died, and you lived," feeling his way through the conversation.

"He died, my baby died, and I was unfortunate enough to survive."

"He loved you."

"From the moment we met until his dying breath," she replied with utter conviction.

"He hated to see you suffer, to see you in any kind of pain."

"Yes," she replied, suddenly wary of Jack's line of reasoning.

"You're suffering and in pain now," He said gently.

"Yes," She said again, wishing she knew how to halt what she knew Jack would say next.

"Would he want to see you choosing to be alone and miserable like this?"

She didn't want to say anything, didn't want to admit the truth to herself. Jacob would be disappointed in her, ashamed that she had given up, that she clung to his memory to avoid living, instead choosing to merely exist. "No," she finally said, barely loud enough for even Jack's enhanced senses to hear.

"I want to see you happy, to see you living again," Jack said. He kissed the top of her head again, as he gave her the time she needed to come to terms with what he said, and what he wasn't saying yet.

"You'll regret encouraging this," she warned after a long while. "I'm going to so totally suck at living. I'm going to do the wrong thing and say the wrong thing and be totally neurotic and..."

"Darling," Jack said, cutting her off and doing his best to lighten the mood, "I think we already determined just how well you suck. But if you feel the need to practice, I'm sure I can rise to the occasion."

"What are you even doing here?" Emile asked, turning to look at Jack, completely ignoring his previous words, even as she blushed furiously.

"I was in town for business with Blake, and he's off letting Carly and the boys take him on a date. I decided it was best if I made myself scarce, and I really wanted to see you again," he answered easily.

"I suppose you're going to expect that I feed you?" she sighed in mock exasperation.

He smiled down at her, eyes hot with need. "I can make it worth your while," he said persuasively, stealing an all too brief kiss.

She scrambled out of his lap, nearly running to the kitchen in a panic. She wasn't quite ready to return to more carnal pursuits, she still felt too conflicted and raw. "Oh, I'm sure I have some dog food around, somewhere," she called out. Laughing, Jack joined her in the kitchen.

The pair enjoyed a relaxed evening of good food and better conversation, staying to safe topics until Jack's phone rang at almost the same time as Emile's.

"Carly, it can't be that bad. Give me a minute and I'll be right over." Emile said, as Jack assured Blake he was ready to go.

"Will you come up to the pack lands this weekend?" he turned to ask her, halfway out the door.

She closed her eyes, kissing him gently. "I had a good time tonight, but I don't know if I'm ready," she whispered, uncertain. Part of her wanted to spend the weekend with Jack, part of her was terrified.

Jack kissed her once more, tenderly. "I'll be there, whatever you decide," Jack said in parting, and then he was gone.

12