All Comments on 'Werewolf at Heart Ch. 05'

by radella

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

For once I hope that this will be a rejection story with no hallmark moments of true love and mating. it would be a great story if he lets her walk away and he handles the loss of his "mate". Yes i wrote mate in quotes I think this concept is used as a crutch for writers. I hope this author will be brave in this story and lets the lady go on with her life and the guy continue with his without crowding the lady.

Hethen129Hethen129over 8 years ago
How would that work

She rejects him rejects the mate bond and they live unhappily every after the end?

littleme5littleme5over 8 years ago
Love your story!

Please, please continue!!

sexy_bosoxgirlsexy_bosoxgirlover 8 years ago
I disagree....

with one of your anonymous comment writers. As readers we are here to escape the trials and tribulations of the real world. We want to see happily ever afters because there is to much tragedy in the world around us. Just this week 7 dead a lot of others injured in the college shooting in Oregeon. And there are plenty of stories already on her that have unhappily ever afters but this one deserves a happy one because of the tragedies both Emile and Carly have both faced

But I agree with the other one who said the use of the word cunt isn't appealing the use of the words: cunny, honey pot, hole or pussy are more appealing. And I wish if when someone had a negative comment they would have the balls to let the writer know who they are. I say this because I am also a writer on the site.

I love the way that you are telling two stories at once and you are right on point with both of them. I just hope that you use the fact that Jason spoke to his aunt and he will be the one to convince Carly to give Blake a shot and maybe even given he's an the Alpha he would have the power to change all three of them into wolves....sorry the author in me anyway you are doing a great job love the stories of jack and blake Emile and Carly....keep them coming.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I still like your story but I felt like I was missing something... it took me by surprise when the blake started talking about sex to Carly. Still excited for the next chapter. I know that I would have trouble staying away from Blake.

obabyobabyover 8 years ago
Jumped too fast

I like where you have taken us, for the most part. I also have an issue with the word cunt; it's not my favorite word and I find it offensive sometimes, depending on how it's used. Carly and Blake were flirting and making out for the most part, with Carly holding back, and then BAM. Dirty talk and Carly masturbating for him without any progression between kissing and full on sex. Sure it happens, but with the way Carly was holding Blake off, sudden acquiesence seems unnatural and out of character, and using more primal and raunchy language before they've done more than kiss should have undermined his seduction. I'm good with some wham, bam, thank you, ma'am sex but this was like an unsatisfying leap over some good stuff.

I also think she should have been a little more freaked out about the whole werewolves thing, and the pissed coming later, but that's just me.

I do like the basic story, and you've got a good plot line working. You have a lot of potential, and regular submissions suggest you are pretty disciplined about writing, so it's all good and I am looking forward to more. I think you're writing is just going to get better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love the story

This is really good and i can't wait to read the next chapter! I like how you portray all the people in this story and their interesting personalities. I'll be thrilled to see in next chapters how blake gets close to his mate again and how Emile and Jack's relationship evolves. Keep the good work up.

Thank you so much.

DireApostasyDireApostasyover 8 years ago

I think it would be well deserved if Carly walked out of Blake's life at this point. At no point has he been treating her like a person. He seems far more concerned with making sure she's "his" like she's just property, despite all his proclamations of mates and love and all that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't Stop!

Please hurry with chapter 6. I would love for it to be longer. Love the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoying the continuing adventures, though

I found it a bit surprising, and thought it a "deus ex machina" to have the worst thing that could possibly happen on the camping trip, happen. All the adults on the trip knew that Jason is important to Blake, and I had assumed that Blake told the adults/teenagers that at least one, if not two, should always be with Jason, to make sure that nothing happened to him.

I also think that Carly overreacted, though Blake should have told her, before it happened, that they were werewolves and some were going to shift to find Jason quickly. But his "matter of fact" approach in answering her questions - I knew instantly that kind of response wouldn't go over well with a near hysterical woman. Seems odd that as experienced an Alpha as Blake is, wouldn't have yet figured out that communication is key in relationships. Most women don't take well to their men hiding secrets from them, even due to the best of intentions. I do want to see a HEA but Carly has to get over herself - right now, she is her own worst enemy.

Plush_LoverPlush_Loverover 8 years ago
DON'T STOP!!

Please dont end this story for a while! I dont want to be done with this until they have gotten together mated and she and Emilie have both had a pup!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
What a jerk way to react to her fear.

She is getting over the horror of losing her nephew and having her trust broken (he told her jason would be safe... don't know what the pack were thinking taking their eyes off of him), he forgets about her completely when ordering the pack around and she witnesses something that should have been impossible. So she is scared even more and he just tells her she's his and they'll talk about it later?? Doesn't even apologize for scaring her or breaking her trust by omitting the truth?? No. He deserves to be alone for a while until he learns a little thing called respect.

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeover 8 years ago
Make him squirm

My initial reaction is, as a couple others commented, I don't want a happy ending that means Blake gets Carly. He has not earned her. I suspect the story will go that way though so I hope he suffers and learns some first. What I dread is her getting pressured by everyone, including the kids, until she gives in. Don't use the kids, that's cheap and gross.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hethen 129 is asking previous anon commenter about the rejection of the mate bond. i have one question in werewolf mythology werewolves worship a godess. the other people don't. Don't these other people have a destiny set by their god(s). why should Luna be the one who sets the fate of everyone? I thought Literotica should be about revolutionary cutting edge erotic stories, why cant a writer write about a woman rejecting the mate bond and living happily ever after with another person. I'm tired of spoilt overbearing entitled werewolves get what they want by guilt tripping women by saying "if you reject me I'll die " , "our relationship is fated to happen". in all these stories the lady is emotionally and sexually blackmailed.

Sexy_bosoxgirl wrote about these stories being an escape from reality, true but the best stories have a touch of reality. reading bout this Blake character turning him into a loving mate will be an unrealistic characterization. I know it wont happen but my ideal story would be Carly resisting the emotional blackmail from Blake and Emily, meeting someone new, Blake gets his heart broken, mans up stops being an arrogant asshole and grows up realizing that he cant control everyone and apologizes to Carly. meets a female werewolf who was his true mate and lives happily ever after

Hethen129Hethen129over 8 years ago
@Anon

I guess in a odd way that could happen, almost like the sliders episode with the psychics where the sliders team was sent there just to break that one guys heart and teach him he is human. But it would have to go against the were mythos.

In answer to your question the Luna myth helps if you think of it as there being two types of weres, weres who can change and weres who have not been changed yet. Luna placed her there not just to teach Blake something but also for Carly ( if the Mythos holds true).

I see a lot of people always make the comment about Alphas being over entitled and I wonder what they think world leaders are like. This is a guy who has been around for hundreds of years and has literally been bred not just for command but to command. He is going through a lot as well and trying to get out of his comfort zone, in every were story the constant is that the were with a human mate almost ALWAYS wishes it was a wolf because then they fall into it easy. Both feel pull both in bed both live happy but when it is a human ( Always either the Alpha or Lead beta and always a human woman ) then there is always so much drama to it.

Being mates does not mean you are perfect just that you are perfect for each other...maybe Carly is there to teach him not to be so overbearing maybe she is to teach him other things that is purely up to the author to decide. Or maybe it is to help Carly to stop with her pity party and put on her big girl panties.

A question does come to mind though...she is pissed because no one told her that they were a species of mythological monster, so how does that come up in normal conversation and you not sound like a crazy person. Like how many dates in is the whole ohh yeah I'm a monster conversation start? Something like that can only be brought up when you know both parties have a emotional investment so whenever I see that excuse it just feels like she is just looking for a out.

As for Blake apologizing my question is for what? For helping her when her life is falling apart and she is two seconds away from a panic attack? I do wonder how they lost Jason...that just seems out of left field. Seriously though Blake does not seem to have anything to apologize for, from his perspective his mate was in trouble she was hurting he had to help, it seems more like you think if he saw his mate broke down on the side of the road he should just pass her by because she is strong and don't need no mans help. According to the standard mythos that is just not how it works.

Sorry this response so scattered I am 8k words into ch.4 of my story and have not slept.

realist7realist7over 8 years ago
Jason

The majority of you obviously do not like Males so I have no idea why you would read werewolf stories probably just to be a PITA so if you don't like the story please go away,. Jason is the problem and no one has bothered to find out why he disappeared and scared everyone.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 8 years ago
I will never understand...

Why do the females in werewolf stories always act like total control freak, moody, bitches? I've only read maybe two werewolf stories in which the female does not demonstrate her strength through sarcasm or moody and neurotic walls. But then again, only something as all encompassing as FATE would temp many men to such women.

Well it was good while it lasted.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
Please tell me there is more coming soon

Carly took the news rather calmly I thought ,although anger was probably not the right emotion right then ,I would have been scared and in shock .More than likely catatonic . She drives off into the sunset without the children???

Stephen J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have some personal criteria for when to consider the story well-written. One is a vocabulary rich enough to make me check the meaning of at least a couple of words to enjoy it. This story has filled even that.

(English is my 3rd language, and I am disappointed when I come across stories that I could absentmindedly edit to be better.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous