All Comments on 'Werewolf at Heart Ch. 06'

by radella

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Werewolves meet "Harry Potter" - in a good way!

OK, I'll admit it - I didn't see that coming! And here I was blaming the wolves for not taking good care of Jason, when in actuality, he deliberately disappeared from them, until he wanted to be found. As he's still young, it explains why he didn't realize that disappearing would send the pack into search and rescue mode. It was foolish, but now he knows better, and the good news - he's now talking with his Aunt. Poor Carly, her logical world is all turned upside down, but Emile's advice is spot on - Carly needs to talk with Blake and have a heart-to-heart truth session. Enjoyed the latest twist in the story - looking forward to better and better!

VerynnaVerynnaover 8 years ago
Awesome!

I love this story, it continues to entertain me. There's one thing that bothers me, tho; the Emile and Jack subplot is in my opinion disorienting, monotone and very unnecessary. Right now the image I get is that Emile and Jack are the protagonists of the story and Carly and Blake are side characters, which I hope wasn't your intention. Other than that, I adore this series, keep it up!

Hethen129Hethen129over 8 years ago
Ok I tried

I really tried but for some reason it seems that even the author hates Blake. He brought this on himself he is a utter bastard he is the cause of starvation in third world countires....you did everything but blame climate change on him. He is a fucking Alpha were. He did what he was mentioned to do...take charge and care for his pack and now you got this girl on some petty high school revenge thing and playing games. If you don't like the alpha have him be shot and killed by hunters during the run and let Jack take over...it will take one paragraph and than you can have Carly be the strong modern woman she is. He'll you can have Jack stay Beta get rejected by Emile and have them two run off together al la Thelma and Louise and search for Jason a wizard master. Either way put Blake out of your misery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

I really like that Blake is taking some responsibility for the situation rather than just default to the 'I'm an alpha' excuse. Not that it isn't understandable, but some of what he did wasn't the right approach for building trust in a relationship and I love that he sees that. He might be taking on a bit more burden than is rightfully his, but that's normal when you're upset, and also very much in keeping with him being a responsible alpha. Really enjoying this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I like it.

cool, I was wondering since last chapter how did the kid managed to run away. The wizard thing surprised me though, I was betting for another kind of shifter. Really good idea to bring wizards in! I like how the story has developed so far. Also Emile and Jack are such sweet guys and the story would be pretty boring without those two imo. Good work.

realist7realist7over 8 years ago
The Author

Give it up you are so one sided it is sad. Blake is an Alpha and you are beating him up for it and giving him a whiny, self centered girlfriend which he most certainly does "not" deserve. Let the story die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep writing

I don't understand people who feel the need to bad mouth the author. It's a free site, amateur writing at best. And no one is forcing you to read it... Lay off. It's not constructive, just hateful. Either the author doesn't read the comments (smart, I guess) or is a writing masochist?

So author person, keep writing. Don't let the haters stop you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

If the other readers don't like it, they can kindly leave. I, for one, am glad to finally read a story where the woman doesn't jump just because he says jump. I don't care if he's an alpha, he was still acting like an asshole. How was she supposed to know he's an alpha? I find her reactions realistic; I'm actually surprised she talked to Emilie so quickly. I don't know why people are giving Carly a hard time.

loumey1loumey1over 8 years ago
Enjoying this story!

I'm enjoying the story and find the character reactions realistic. I'm a little surprised by some of the more negative comments, but to each his own, I suppose. I like the fact that she's not bending over in the face of his 'alphaness' and the fact is he did mess up, he did deceive her past the point he should have and I really like that he's taking ownership of that. Often the most effective leaders inspire loyalty and a desire to follow and work with the team, and that is the type of leader Blake has been written to be. Enjoying this story very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great continuation

I'm loving that you're building the characters and giving them some heart and personality. She is human and is not immediately taken by the idea of the supernatural, I think this would be normal and a supe with a human mate would have to work that bit harder!

realist7realist7over 8 years ago
Seriously

The comments that don't like Blake and called him names i.e., assehole you do realize he is behaving exactly the way the Author wants him to. She wrote the story this way. So if you have complaints about Blake direct them to the Author as for Carly she "does" have problems once again that is how the Author wrote her.character and wants her to be. Too bad Weres are stuck with one true Mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Personal vendetta?

Some comments are coming across like someone w a personal vendetta. Either that or a run of the mill bomb thrower. Could be wrong, but that's how it comes across to me. Whatever - I like the story and am excited for the next chapter. :)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 8 years ago

A human who doesnt immediately fall for the me alpha, you mate routine!!!!

About time!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
IMO

Keep going, this is really good stuff and could eventually be awesome. I like that you are not going with the same old story line and the character builds are good. Thanks for all your hard work. :D

XuXa93XuXa93over 8 years ago
Getting interesting!

I love the wait, I like how Carly might not be a strong character but isn't taking crap from Blake. And now the Wizard, very interesting. Keep up the good work!

ariesgirlariesgirlover 8 years ago

I'm not really that mad at Blake, he could've handled things better but he is learning. It takes both people in a relationship to make it work and to fully trust each other. It didn't feel like Carly fully trusted him to me.

I hope Carly don't let her feelings for Blake get in the way of her telling him about Jason and his brother so they can get the proper training. They might need extra protection too. I agree with Jack, something doesn't feel right about Jason and Caleb's parents deaths.

BluewolfdancerBluewolfdancerover 8 years ago
You are my first literotica story that I have favorited

Please keep going this is a really good story!

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 8 years ago
Wait! It cant end there!!!

I love the story. It is amazing, gripping, exciting....but it just cant end there! What happens next? Will you continue the series? You could make it into a book. I would buy it! Please tell me you will give us more????

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 8 years ago
I'm sorry

I just saw the dates that you submitted your work. I hope that means we will have something from you soon???😁😁😁😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please!

I am really enjoying your series. It is well written. The story is compelling. For the first time ever I log into literotica to look for a series update - on your series! I want to know more! Please tell me this doesn't stop with chapter 6.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next chapter please

I love your story. I can't wait for the next chapter to come. I hope to be reading it soon.

TheSnowWolfTheSnowWolfover 8 years ago
Wonderful

This story is great, it pulls you right in and takes you captive. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please continue this wonderful story

AnnaRevan90AnnaRevan90over 8 years ago
An engaging story and a great read

I urge you strongly, to continue writing.This series has sucked me in, and I so urgently want to keep reading. I literally binge read this all in one day I was so engaged.

I hope that you are well, and continue with this amazing and realistic series. I greatly admire your work and hope to see much more of it. You are a welcome addition to literotica radella.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So good keep going

Keep writing this storry pleaase is too good to not be told.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
awww don't leave us hanging

write some more . make it a christmas present ....

Stephen J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!!!!

I absolutely love your story. As an aunt helping to raise my nephew, I feel the struggle that goes on within Carly. Please continue to write for her, somehow it has calmed my insecurities and Blake is simply sexy and amazing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BRAVO

I HOPE YOUR WELL AND STILL WRITING. IT'S JAN. 19TH./ 16 AND I'M HOPING, LIKE ALL THE OTHERS , THAT YOU ARE GOING TO KEEP WRITING THIS WEREWOLF STOREY. THERE IS SO MUCH I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT. PLEASE KEEP IT GOING, AS IT'S ONE DAMN FINE PIECE OF WRITING. BUT I'M SURE YOU HEARD THAT BEFORE. LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME MORE GREAT SCENARIOS, FOR ALL YOUR MAIN CHARACTERS. LOVING YOUR CHAPTERS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more please

its just getting good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wait! It cant end like that!!

I am addicted to this story!! Please PLEASE continue!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
realist7

And I are on the same page. Carly is a whiny crybaby;i just want to slap her,and you have totally gutted Blake as an alpha. The wizard idea is cool,but the bitchiness and wussiness of your characters has made me not so eager for their return. I like jack and emile,but seriously,Blake and Carly are starting to annoy me.

xx64x3kenxx64x3kenalmost 8 years ago

My heart is breaking here, still waiting for an update! This story is addictive. Hope to get something from you soon!

MarkamycoleMarkamycoleover 7 years ago
Please finish

I can not begin to tell you how wonderful a story you gave here. They need you to continue and complete their story! I hope you will allow your fans on this journey

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 7 years ago
*****

Logic and Magic a combination weakening your 2 main characters like oil and water both individually strong but when mixed together... Maybe I should read it again but I cant see when he should of told her about his nature and his pack... Before or after sex?... They both wanted it but she isn't ready for the big commitment or the revelation that mythical creatures exist so why should he feel like he betrayed her or that she feels that he did. She saw it with her own eyes and still didn't believe it, it took her nephew to show her. She needs to apologise to Blake because he did nothing wrong... Damn she pisses me off... Why would you let her weaken him, questioning his self worth he's the Alpha and you have him running around with his tail between his legs... hahaha I gave you 5 stars because your story is pushing my buttons...

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 7 years ago
Finish it or Not Finish it.

I should have read the date before I started reading... but I'm so use to writers in this forum who leave work unfinished... Writers block is a bitch hope you can find a way to write out of it...

glyphistglyphistover 7 years ago
Very good

just read this this story and like it very much. I just hope that some day you get to finish it.It is unfortunately true that this site is littered with promising starts that never get finished. If it is writers block then that is the best reason, as it will resolve itself in time. It may be frustrating for you and your readers but that is minor. I hope you read this and take heart..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
GLAD I DIDN'T WASTE MY TIME

When ever I see a story with few chapters I go to the end and check the last few comments to see if it's been abandoned like sooo many others. It's frustrating but not nearly as bad as getting completely invested in characters only to never find out what happens to them. Grrrr... Although I hope nothing seriously bad has happened to vanished authors being dead is really the only excuse!

OddBall68OddBall68almost 7 years ago

I hope you return to this story radella.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

Ok, where is the rest of the story?? I am on tenderhooks waiting. Please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Rest please

I have loved reading this though I should have looked at date please finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Again,,NO ending

Good story,,,but like so many NO ending,,i now read the last chapter posted to see if there is an ending before even starting a new author,,shame,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please Finish the story.

FantaghiroFantaghiroover 6 years ago
Hello Radella

I love your story. You write very well. Like everybody else I would like to read more. I hope you come back one day. Until then, be well.

Fanny x

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story

Dear Author, this amazing story should be on Wattpad. It is unlike all other werewolf stories that I've read on Literotica. Do update. All the best!

P.S: If you happen to have a Wattpad account, do let me know. Would love to read more of your work.

j76475j76475over 6 years ago
Please finish.

I used to read a lot of stories on here. But found too many were never finished. This started out very good. I hope that you will finish it sometime. Best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

Please finish this little series. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
finish

please finish this story I really enjoyed it 5

Moonshine1971Moonshine1971about 5 years ago
finish

please finish your story I would like to hear about Jason and caleb growing up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Finish

Don't let your writter's block kick your butt. Add another chapter.

blissfuldreamsblissfuldreamsover 4 years ago
Finish the story please

This is such a beautiful story.. Please please please finish it

MistressMissy08MistressMissy08over 4 years ago
Please continue! This is such a wonderful storyline

Beautiful ,honest and loving ! Please finish this story. Your brain is beautiful and I want more! You can do this!! You've got us all hanging on a ledge waiting for your awesome talented mind to complete the series. PLEASE PLEASE 🙏 I BEG .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lol

Can’t help but think what a shitty friend Emile is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No ending

After 5 years,,i guess theres not going to be any more,,a shame,it was a good story,

ashman48ashman48about 4 years ago
Wishing for more.

Like so many of the other readers , Please start writing again , it's been 9.5 years and the time is now . I'm 71 and you can text me anytime for any reason , if it can help to bring out the great gift you have for the written word . Hope this finds you and yours in a good and safe place in these trying times .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's been so long

There's probably never gonna be another part, a shame really. I came here for some quick pleasure but the story was so captivating I read the whole thing, completely forgetting what site I was on. If this was a novel I would buy it. It gave me exactly what I was looking for, it's not as much the pleasure, but just the little escapes from reality, those little moments I can finally be truly happy. I wish there was a way for me to get more of this story. It's been good, thank you for writing this.

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

I like this story, and find it a shame that you were unable to finish it.

sweetone66

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fabulous story- love the characters. Really hope you come back and write more xx

misstoy_101misstoy_101about 2 years ago

Great story! I do hope you will finish it, one day.

Lady_RayneLady_Rayneabout 2 years ago

Wow. I am so mad that this has stopped where it has. Such a good story. So well written, more of a story with sex than a sex scene with a story. Hope you get back to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sad to one more excellent story unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Such a well crafted story with delightful characters. I know stuff happens to prevent us from doing what we want, but if you ever get the time to finish this then please do. From a UK ancient one.

marla56marla56almost 2 years ago

I feel the werewolf stories are sexual in every way. Wish real men were that way, I could really get off on a man like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Man, this was awesome! I wish you were able to finish this, it is a good one!

deeangeldeeangel8 months ago

Brilliant story, I hope you are going to keep it going and tell us all what the outcome is!

JacktacularJacktacularabout 1 month ago

Damn another good story abandoned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous