All Comments on 'Supernatural Earth Pt. 09'

by AlexClayton

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
A_StoneA_Stonealmost 6 years ago
Perfection

Is this ever going to be a book series? Cuz I would buy the shit out of it!!! I want a signed copy and everything! Good job!!

TLB1981TLB1981almost 6 years ago

I have feeling that old tillis is being made of a fool of.

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonalmost 6 years agoAuthor

@ A_Stone: no. This will not ever be published into book format. Tried that route once and it failed miserably. So this has become an LE Exclusive. I might be willing to print you off a copy once the series is complete. Send me a personal email via the link on my profile page and we can discuss that possibility.

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonalmost 6 years agoAuthor

@ TLB1981: stop getting ahead of the story... ;D

TLB1981TLB1981almost 6 years ago

When is the the next chapter coming out.

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter

@ TLB: when the inspiration hits me, unfortunately. I have multiple series I’m writing at the same time including my professional work. I’ve sent you an email.

TLB1981TLB1981over 5 years ago

Sorry that I somehow got ahead it's just that this story arc reminds me of world war 2 so I made a guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Squeeeeee!

Mermaids! You finally included real mermaids! Thank you thanknyounthanknyou thank you thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I must admit I was surprised at the high quality of your writing skills. I will definitely be reading much more of your work.

Ramjet57Ramjet57over 2 years ago

Excellent, you added a mermaid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexClayton@AlexClayton
This is the secondary account of Steampunk Author, Diesel Jester. Do you want updates before I post here or would you like to get my stories a week before they are published here? Then please consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and supporting me on Patreon. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES