Supernatural Earth Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a black ops mission! We don't even have a flight plan! They don't know we're here!"

Lucy nicked him across the face. "If I have to fucking repeat myself then I'm going to crash this thing out of spite, dumbass! Ya wanna die today, flyboy? Now light yourself up on ATC radar, admit that you're committing a crime, signal your surrender to us, and turn this bird north."

"Fucking hell..." the co-pilot swore as he saw the other two in his flight already dropping out of formation and doing what he'd been hesitant to do. "Metro ATC, this is TDI Avenger, 3rd in a flight of 3. Be advised that we are surrendering to Newhaven as..." he glanced at Lucy, who waggled her spear arm in his face, "as we have been involved in an illegal attack on supernaturals, over."

"Roger, Avenger Three," the response came back at once. "Squawk 7703 and remain on this frequency. Proceed as planned to Newhaven."

"There," Lucy gushed, putting her arm back to normal. "All better! Now tell me; do all of you pilots enjoy women who are as fast as their helicopters and airplanes?" she asked, her voice going all sweet and sugary.

"Wait... what the fuck are you talking about?" he asked, confused.

"Don't you find me pretty?"

"I think you look like a piece of bubblegum, lady!" When he looked back at her he did a double take. Gone was the pink latex skin to be replaced by Lucy in her normal human naked glory. "What the fuck!" he gasped.

"How about now?" she asked coyly with a dazzling smile.

Before he could stop gaping at her and answer her, the squad commander of the Hunters in the back finally realized that they hadn't bounced their uninvited guest and came forward with a pistol drawn. "Get off this helicopter!" he yelled at her, cocking the hammer.

"Put that away before you hurt yourself," Lucy calmly yanked the pistol out of his grip and backhanded him back into the cargo compartment. She then dumped the magazine and chambered round out onto the floor before dropping the pistol down there with it. Once that was done, she smiled and batted her eyelashes at the pilot. "So, you were saying about how beautiful I looked?"

The co-pilot was uncertain as to what to say, figuring he was fucked either way.

*

Raymond Tillis was not a happy camper. He'd just received word that three of his attack helicopters who'd been after a Minotaur Convoy had been boarded and taken over somehow by supernaturals out of Newhaven this morning. He cursed the loss of the helicopters and the twenty one men and women aboard that were going for the Minotaurs. Initially he'd been prepared with a statement of humanitarian aid until footage released by Newhaven that showed the attack from the ground. Coupled with the gun cameras on the blackhawks pretty much fucked his entire plan so he went with an official "No Comment" to the press and then got on the phone with the Secretary of Homeland Security to endure a tongue lashing for an hour straight as to how he had to honor the so-called 'Freedom Corridor'

The only thing that could salvage this shitshow was what was going down in the basement. The Magi indicated that the ritual was complete and that they were ready to proceed with the second phase. Raymond went to his safe that he had hidden behind a secret panel in a bookshelf. Opening it up, he retrieved the ancient tome, The Key of Solomon, that he'd procured from a university a couple years before.

As he got down to the basement, he saw that the three Magi women were already in their places in the ritual circle they'd created. The circle hummed with sexual energy in the air and he got an instant erection at seeing the nine naked women in their stasis tubes all writhing and shaking from the endless orgasms they'd been enduring since last night. Their voices had since gone hoarse from the constant screaming they'd been doing from cumming for so long and for so hard. He figured they'd still be screaming now if they could.

Raymond walked into the center of the circle, knelt, placed the book at his knees, and crossed himself piously. He then opened the tome to the correct page and chanted out the summoning words from the old, nearly forgotten language. The Magi stopped chanting and all the girls in the tanks went limp.

Then they all started to speak in a deep, otherworldly voice all around him:

I have not heard from this world in some time. Who dares to call out to me?

"Oh my God!" Raymond gasped in surprise. "It worked! I can hear him! I can hear the Lord!" He cleared his throat and spoke louder. "I am Raymond Tillis, oh Lord, can you hear me?"

I hear you... What do you seek of me... mortal?

"You are God?" Raymond asked. So many questions flooded his mind.

See now that I, even I, am he and there is no other with me. I am thy Lord, your Master. Now, What do you seek of me?

Hands shaking from fear and giddiness, Raymond finally summoned up the nerve to ask the primary question, the one question that he'd been wanting to ask of God all these years. It was the one reason he'd became a Hunter in the first place, the reason he took over when Spence was killed. "I... I wish to purge the world of evil, oh Lord..." he said, his voice quaking just a bit. "I wish to help bring about your second coming as foretold in Revelations. I want to cast out the unbelievers and the unclean. I want to rid the world of the abominations that still walk this planet and make it pure with nothing more than us humans who will rightfully worship you and glorify your name!" The more he spoke the more embolden he got. "I want the power to rid the world of the wickedness that consumed it just like you rid the world of Sodom and Gomorrah!"

I see that your heart is indeed dedicated to us. You will have the knowledge that you seek. Here is what you will need to do to awaken us and complete our work...

*

Over in Metro in the City Circle Cathedral, Father Michael felt the hole in reality rip wide open. His head came up and his eyes shot wide open in surprise and terror from where he'd been meditating and praying in his conversation with the Lord and Lady.

"Oh Fuck..."

His eyes grew distant as he tried to locate the source of the rip and was breathing hard at what he'd just felt ripple all throughout the cosmos of this realm. There were two voices now buzzing inside of his head. Instantly, his entire body seemed to blink and fold at the same time as his body transformed and he shed his mortal coil.

Michael the Archangel stood up, sword blazing and wings spread. The Lord and Lady were calling him back directly. He looked up to the realm of heaven and jumped. There was going to be hell to pay now as the one thing that he and his angelic brethren had been working to prevent had finally happened.

Someone had contacted the Old Gods directly.

***

CHAPTER 6: Developments

"Do you have any idea how much trouble you're in?" Raymond Tillis glared at Aden Parker across the video conference feed a few days later. "You have stolen three helicopters, killed one pilot, and kidnapped twenty men and women who are American citizens," Raymond growled. "I have half a mind to ask the President for a formal declaration of war just to wipe you traitors out for coming over your own self-defined borders."

Aden was unfazed by the saber rattling as Raymond spewed out his threats. "Wrong," Aden replied calmly. "What I currently have is twenty terrorists in custody whom I plan on bringing before the United Nations on War Crimes and Terroristic Attacks. I've just been informed that we have three more terrorist helicopters captured when they attacked an independent Werewolf pack that was making it's way here up the St. Lawrence River this morning. Sadly, eleven of them over all three helicopters decided that they were going to fight to the last and my response team had no choice but to kill them when they refused to break off their attacks and surrender," he explained, having just gotten word that Brad and his Sirens had pulled off another successful defense of supernatural refugees. "That brings me up to six helicopters and thirty people. The U.N. has already declared that all material captured from Terrorists is forfeited to the capturing body... which is me."

"When I am through with you, Parker..." Raymond growled.

"Here's what I propose," Aden said, cutting him off, "that you cease your attacks and meet me for a prisoner exchange. I give you your people and you give me mine."

"I don't have..."

"Shut up and don't insult my intelligence, Raymond," Aden snapped at him. "The women inside the Prison Creature and that pack of Werewolves. I'll make this easy for you: give me them back and you can have your people back. Simple and done."

Raymond leaned in close to the camera and pointed a pudgy finger at him. "I will never release any supernatural being or those people who support them for as long as I draw breath. They will serve humanity like they should or they will die. I do not negotiate with terrorists and traitors. That is as simple as it gets, Parker."

"Well then, I'm going to continue to take prisoners and proceed to reeducate them so that they'll fight for me until you agree to meet me at the negotiation table, Tillis," Aden replied back before cutting the feed.

*

Trnald came into the den looking like he'd been beat up to hell and back followed by Dasha who was looking equally worse for wear. Erica had been in the process of tidying up their den and rushed to their side. "Oh my God, what happened to you two?" she cried out.

"The guards had us out on a mission," Dasha said morosely as she flopped onto the couch while Erica helped Trnald into the bed. "We were the ground support to attack others of our kind who were fleeing to your Newhaven."

"Your people have some kind of super suits..." Trnald said, sighing with relief as he laid back and stared at the ceiling. "They didn't kill any of the pack... only the guards in the helicopters. They just roughed us up when we were forced to attack. Thankfully our ground leader had some sense to withdraw. We managed to make it back before those things came after us." He looked at Erica. "Do you know what those things are?"

"No," she lied easily. She knew he was talking about the Sirens. "Do you need to go see the doctor?"

"No," Dasha yawned. "We just need to rest. We were not injured seriously enough to warrant the doctors."

"I know that I should fuck you, and I would really like to," Trnald said, eyes roving up and down Erica's semi-nude body since she had the plug panties on. "But I just don't have it in me right now."

"Then let me take care of you," Erica said, climbing onto the bed and settling between his legs. She reached down for the folds of skin and fur at his crotch to start stroking. His angry red cock began to rise under her touch. She took the head of it into her mouth and started sucking on it hard. When she'd first did this a couple nights ago, she'd been surprised at how remarkably similar a human cock was to one in werewolf form. It still had the basic properties; head, foreskin, shape, dimensions, et cetera... it wasn't a dog's cock or anything like in Anime, Hentai, and porn. The exception that the base of his cock right above his ballsack was thicker and rounder when he was in werewolf form. Trnald had explained to her that it was a mating evolution thing; right when he was about cum it was that portion that swelled up to fill her like a plug so that she couldn't pull away. Thus, his seed would pump into her and not splash out, ensuring the maximum amount would enter her to fertilize her eggs.

Erica sucked him to hardness. Then she took her plug panties off, straddled his now huge manhood, and lowered herself down onto it, sighing as he slid easily into her. Beneath her, Trnald groaned with pleasure. "We certainly do not deserve you..." he moaned. "You are too good for me and my mate."

"But you have me anyway," Erica whispered to him, hands coming up her body so that she could play with her own breasts for his viewing pleasure. "So enjoy me while you have me," she added as she started to gyrate her hips back and forth on top of him.

"I'll just stay over here and enjoy the view," Dasha mused with approval. "I love this view of my mate's cock going in and out of you while you ride him."

"I'll take care of you next, Dasha dear," Erica promised, looking over her shoulder and blowing her a kiss. Dasha blew her a kiss right back. Erica then turned back to Trnald and locked eyes with him as she started riding him harder and faster.

"If you don't take your time, I'm gonna blow before you're ready..." Trnald protested.

"Just take me," Erica told him. "This is for you," she gasped as she rode him to a quick and hard orgasm that blew up into her body with such a force that she felt like she'd been kicked between the legs... but feeling good in the process. She took all of his seed into her and settled down onto his chest with his cock still inside of her until he finally went limp and slid out. Erica got her plug panty back on quickly after that happened and walked over to take care of Dasha to find her already asleep.

"Well... when you wake up, I guess," Erica said, smoothing down Dasha's hair fur and kissing her on the forehead tenderly.

*

A few days after that, Elias was coming back into their den after his patrol on the wall was done. Glinda was on her way to the nursery to assist the other mothers there. Much like he had over the last week, he came in and found Kimberly busy reading something from their fledgling communal library. Today she'd switched books to Histories of the Werewolf Packs, Volume One, he noted. From where she was seated by the barred window, her head came up and she smiled at him. Then she stood up, took her plug panties off, and strode over to the bed where she laid down. "How do you want me?" she asked him. "On my back or on my stomach?"

"Back, this time, please," Elias smiled at her. He was pretty sure that she was pregnant with his and Glinda's child already as her scent had already changed slightly to match his, but orders were orders; he was required to fuck her every day until Tillis' doctor came back to confirm it. Not that he minded the orders as he found Kimberly very pleasing. Kimberly didn't seem to mind either as it'd become routine for her to just go to the bed for him to fuck her whenever he came back to the den before he had to go back out to attend to other duties.

Kimberly rolled to her back and spread her legs wide for him. He was already hard for her when he entered the den. Without so much as another word between them, he mounted her and drove his cock into her open, wet, and waiting sex. Kimberly arched her back and moaned as he penetrated her, her arms coming up to grip his powerful biceps while her legs wrapped around his midsection with her heels digging into his back.

As his time was limited between duties, Elias fucked her hard and fast. He and Glinda always made it up to her in the evenings after mealtime; ensuring that she got off at least twice every evening. "Oh god yes..." Kimberly moaned beneath him. "Fuck me hard... just like that..." Spurred on by her words, he proceeded to do just that.

What surprised him was when he came inside of her, she joined him in the orgasm. Her body exploded the moment his cock swelled and twitched inside of her pussy. Her pussy gripped and released his cock as his cock shot his seed deep within her. She let out a loud, long moan as her body shuddered in its erotic release. "Oh fuck that felt good."

"You're primed today..." Elias noted as he settled down on top of her while they waited for his cock to go limp within her.

"I was reading about the legend of Kara and Geir," Kimberly said. "Gives a whole new meaning to the old Red Riding Hood tale. God, that was a romantic and erotic story to read..."

"Not a mere story," Elias shook his head. "History."

Kimberly looked up at him with her face twisted in an incredulous look. "And you know this how?"

"Kara and Geir are our species' current Alphas." Elias said. "They rule the combined Werewolf Packs of the world. We refer to them as the Great DenMother and Great DenFather on Earth, after their counterparts who selected them from heaven."

"You're serious?" Kimberly asked, "That'd make them, what, a couple hundred years old?"

"Nearly two hundred and fifty," Elias confirmed. "The oldest and wisest of our species rules. It's been that way for as long as we existed. We are a long lived race much like the vampires are." He rose up a bit and looked down their bodies between them. He'd finally gone limp and was sliding out of Kimberly's pussy. Kimberly snagged her plug panties and shimmied into them quickly. "Back to work, I guess."

"I'll be here next time you get a break," she said happily, giving him a loving kiss on the mouth while running her hand down his body to his cock. "Just be ready for me again when you get back home later.

*


Jen woke back up with a start. The last thing she remembered before passing out was that the long, blissful yet painful orgasm had ended. After that... nothing. She didn't even have any dreams. It was just darkness as if she'd been asleep without any REM. Her body felt like Jello and she figured that it was a good thing that she didn't have to walk because she seriously doubted if she could.

She took a look around; she was still at the bottom of the empty pool and the chalk circles were still in place. No, scratch that, one of the tubes was missing. She surmised that Tillis probably had that girl up in his study. The other girls were still in their stasis tubes all either just waking up or still out of it. Everyone, Jen included, still had the tentacles up between their legs and had the tentacles attached to their breasts. The Facehuggers were still on their heads doing the breathing and feeding for them.

Holy fuck... what happened... she wondered, feeling loopy.

JEN! Brad's urgent voice came back. Is that you? What happened?

Don't... know... She admitted. Feeling woozy and bowlegged... that's for sure. These three girls came out, did some chanting, arranged us in a circle, then it was like we were having an orgasm for a day...

I know, I felt it... Brad told her. Jen... that was a week ago...

Jen gasped. They'd been out of it for a week and they were just now coming around? What the hell did those women do to them? It felt like she'd been asleep for a day or so but a whole week? What the hell? What's going on, Brad?

I dunno but it's been a real shitshow up here. Tillis is ramping up his attacks on supernaturals and we lost contact with you for a week. I also heard that the Angelics are having kittens. I don't know specifics but when I do, I'll let you know.

Likewise... Jen agreed with him as she watched as the missing tube get wheeled back in with the tentacles in the tubes extending out to lodge into the girl's intimate holes and cover her nips back up again. The workers then went around checking readouts on control panels and one pointed at her. They came over to her tube, looked at the panel on the base, then started wheeling her out. I'll get back to you... looks like I've been selected to fuck the big guy upstairs again since I'm awake. Not all of the nine of us are completely awake yet.

1...45678...14