Supernatural Earth Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,107 Followers

Amanda closed her eyes and hummed, letting biology and lust take over from there. Her hands drifted out to the side where she started running her hands through their thick, dark grey fur. Her hand jumped when she accidentally found Barald's right ear and it twitched from her touch. "Oh! Sorry!"

"Heh... it's okay," Barald chuckled, "it happens."

"I'm... sorta new at this whole lovemaking thing..." Amanda admitted. "Let alone with a Werewolf."

"It's okay, my dear," Yovel reassured her. "You're doing fine. Just relax and let your body do what it wants to do and let us do the rest."

She bit her lip and nodded, exhaling slowly and closing her eyes to calm herself back down. Their mouths went back to work on her body, kissing, sucking, and moving across her skin, alternating from her neck down to her pert little breasts. Their hands were moving as a team as one would be stroking her inner thighs while the other one was massaging her mound. She was soon letting out little moans and mews of contentment from their touch. It was Yovel who then drifted further down her body with his mouth, shifting his body so that he could lay between her legs.

A bit startled at his change in position, she looked down her body, past her tits, to see his eyes just above her bare mound. "Ever have someone go down on you before?" he asked with a twinkle in his eyes. She shook her head and she saw him smile. "You will enjoy this, then," he said, lapping out with his long tongue at her slit.

"Ooooohohhhhhh..." Amanda groaned, arching her back at the sensation of his tongue moving up and down over her pussy. "Ohmygawd..." her hands gripped the bedding as his tongue started driving her wild. His tongue seemed to be everywhere at once; inside of her, outside of her, swirling, lapping, licking, dragging... it was like it had a life of its own. Barald was now playing with her breasts with both hands, gently kneading and pinching them, while occasionally brushing her hard nipples.

Amanda was licking her lips and working her mouth. She yearend to be kissed... or having something in her mouth to suck. While never having a boyfriend that she'd ever had go down on her or fuck her, she loved making out and she also loved giving head. Her mother quipped that she had an oral fetish. Her right hand sought out Barald and she moved her hand through his fur, up the side of his body. Even though the fur she could tell that he had well defined muscles and a hard chest. On impulse, when she found his head, she pulled him down to her and kissed him full on the lips.

Aside from the larger canine nose, fur, and rows of teeth, his kiss wasn't that much different from that of a human's. She'd kissed boys with beards that felt scruffier than this. Barald seemed taken aback by this at first but then went with it, kissing her right back.

Her hand went wandering again a she let it trail down his body, down his chest, to his abdomen. She sought out his cock to touch. Barald sensed this and shuffled up further in the bed so that she could grip it, groaning into her mouth when she found it and squeezed. With her eyes closed, it felt no different than a human's cock; just thicker and longer. She noted that he was already hard... for her. Amanda started to stroke him.

Sensing and smelling that she was now in heat, Yovel crawled up in between her legs, holding her by the calves of her legs as he positioned his cock. She felt it nuzzle up against her pussy and she tensed her butt to lift her hips up slightly in anticipation of having it inside of her again. Amanda heard him let out a rumbling grunt of approval as he slid his cock up over her slit and mound. "Once we have you full with our child, we'll have to introduce you to double penetration," he mused as he then let the head of his cock drop down and he slowly pushed into her.

"AAAhhhhhh... Mmmmmm..." Amanda gasped and hummed as Yovel slid into her. Now that a lot of her hang-ups were gone from the previous night, this time the sex felt exquisite.

Yovel pushed down into her and up when he thrust, making sure to put pressure on her clit as he moved inside of her. He reveled in the look of passion on her face and enjoyed watching Barald make out with her while he played with her breast. "Now that's a sight I could get used to again..." he mused, running a hand up Barald's back and ruffling the top of his head Amanda was whimpering beneath them as she made out with Barald and was being fucked by Yovel. Yovel felt her pussy start to flutter. He grabbed Barald's hand and placed it down between him and Amanda. Barald got the idea at once and started fingering Amanda's clit furiously while Yovel's cock continued to slide in and out. He felt Amanda get close and was holding out for her.

Amanda was letting out little tiny whimpers and moans. She'd never experienced anything like this in her life and she was loving every minute of it. Then she let out a deep, guttural groan into Barald's mouth as her body bucked and shivered as the orgasm slammed through her. Barald kissed her passionately in return while still furiously fingering her until she got overly sensitive and cried out for mercy. But mercy was not to come as Yovel arched his back and let out a long sigh of relief as his cock became engorged inside of her, the bulb at its base locking their loins together while his balls emptied out their contents into her womb. Amanda's eyes rolled back into her head as she bucked against him and screamed at the prolonged intense orgasm.

"Oh god... oh god... oh god..." Amanda was panting when it was all over. "No more... please..."

"Ahhhh... but I still have yet to have my turn," Barald said with a smile. "After all, I have you to thank for this," he indicated his hardness that Amanda had thankfully took her hand away from when she came otherwise he feared she might've crushed it.

Yovel finally went limp and he pulled out and traded places with Barald, the two giving each other a quick kiss as they passed on the bed. Barald lifted Amanda by her slender hips and eased into her, his cock sliding right into place as if it were a perfect fit. "Oh god..." Amanda moaned and shuddered as he penetrated her body. "Is it always going to be like this with you two every day?"

"Every day, every night, whenever we can, babe," Barald confirmed, smiling down at her as he began to pump his hips into hers. Yovel took over fingering her clit as he nuzzled her neck. "We intend to keep you filled up with our seed to get you pregnant."

Still overcome with passion, Amanda slid her hand behind his head to guide him down for a kiss. He slid his arm under her neck to cradle her head as they made out while Barald slowly fucked her to another blissful orgasm.

*

Elias led Kimberly to his and Glinda's den on the first floor. Glinda was there with a black thong that had two dildo plugs in the crotch. "I was told by Lyra that you used this last time?" she asked, holding it up, "There were two more delivered for the others. It was used to make sure the pack's seed stayed in you at all times?"

"I'm surprised that Lyra still had it," Kimberly quipped as she saw the thing. Before, she hated it when the workers had came in when she'd been strapped to a pillory to put that thing inside of her. Now that things were going the way they were, it was a welcomed sight. She took it from Glinda and then wrapped the Werewolf woman up into a big hug. "I'm sorry I have to impose upon you two like this. I promise I won't be in the way once Elias knocks me up again."

"Don't be," Glinda hugged her right back. "You are doing something and giving us something that I cannot. That is special," she said even though Kimberly could tell that it was eating her up inside. "I'll just leave you two here..."

"Like hell you will," Kimberly scoffed, grabbing her by the hand and dragging her over to the bed. "I'm going to need someone to play with after Elias has done blown his wad and gone to sleep!"

"Hey! I can hear you, you know." Elias protested at the insinuation. Kimberly stuck her tongue out at him and then wiggled her ass at him in provocation as she and Glinda knelt on the bed, face to face.

Kimberly dropped the plug thong to the side and then wrapped her arms around Glinda's neck to pull her into a passionate kiss. Glinda moaned as she reciprocated the kiss and the embrace. They broke off momentarily to give Elias a 'are you going to get your ass over here and join us' look. Elias' cock was already standing on end as he watched his wife make out with his human breeding partner, shocked at how uninhibited Kimberly was.

Elias hustled over to them and sidled up behind Kimberly. With a nudge on her shoulders, he pushed Kimberly forward. Glinda laid back and pulled Kimberly down on top of her. Kimberly spread her legs wide so that she was straddling Glinda's body, arching her back and rotating her hips to give Elias easy access. Their breasts pressed together and Kimberly felt Glinda's nipples harden and poke up out of the fur. She moved her hands down to grope them as she ground against Glinda's sex. Elias positioned his cock right at Kimberly's waiting slit, finding it nice and moist for him. He grabbed her hips and eased into her.

"Oh my god he's big..." Kimberly buried her head into Glinda's shoulder and moaned.

"One of the reasons I keep him around." Glinda laughed, running her hand through Kimberly's red hair as she held on to Glinda while Elias penetrated her.

"Hey!" Elias protested again. "I'm good for other things, you know!"

"Right now: don't care!" Kimberly shouted from Glinda's shoulder, albeit a bit muffled. She arched her back and gasped when Elias started fucking her in earnest with his hands on her hips, pulling her back slightly with every thrust forward. "Oh God, yes..." she breathed as she brought her head back up only to be kissed deeply by Glinda. Their tongues intermingled and Kimberly lost herself in the sensation of her nude body trapped between their two furry bodies.

Behind her, Elias grunted as he suddenly came hard inside of Kimberly. He plowed deep into her right as his cock became engorged to lock their genitals together. Kimberly moaned into Glinda's mouth as she felt Elias' hot cum flood into her in a non-stop current. Then, just as fast as he'd came, he slumped over them both, panting from the exertion. "Sorry..." he mumbled out. "Don't know what came over me..."

"Don't be," Kimberly said, breaking away from kissing Glinda to give him a peck on the side of his face. "I take it as a compliment. Of course..." she grunted as she shifted uncomfortably, "You're going to have to get off of me and get the plug panties on me since being between you two is gonna crush me."

"Right," Elias leaned over to fetch the panties and spat on the two plugs to lube them up. Then he eased out of Kimberly and quickly put them on her, shoving both dildos up inside of her as fast as he could.

Kimberly grunted again as she was roughly double penetrated. She then waved Elias off. "Go over there and watch while I take care of your wife. When you get hard again, we'll fuck some more."

"Sounds like a great idea to me," Elias smiled as he settled back to enjoy the show.

*

Trnald took Erica to one side of the barn to his den that he shared with Dasha. "I was given this to give to you for when Trnald is not inside of you," she told Erica, holding up an adjustable black thong that had two dildos in the crotch. "I'm told it will keep his seed inside of you."

"Yeah... that it will..." Erica admitted, eyeing the thing. The vaginal dildo plug, she understood. But the butt plug? That was just Tillis' men being cruel idiots. "Thank you," she said, taking it from Dasha. She then grabbed Dasha's hand as she turned to go. "Wait! Where are you going?"

"I..." she looked uncertain. "I figured that you two would want privacy," she said sadly. "I do not wish to intrude on you and my husband during your interlude."

Erica's heart broke. She could see how Dasha was depressed at not being able to conceive for her mate and from what Erica understood, they mated for life. Erica pulled Dasha close into a tight hug. "Stay, please?" she whispered into Dasha's ear. "This child is going to be yours and, if you don't mind being with women that is, I wouldn't mind if you were here for its conception."

Touched, Dasha's eyes watered and she hugged Erica back just as tight. "Ooooh... thank you..." she whispered into Erica's ear.

"Yes, mate," Trnald smiled at Dasha, stroking her back. "Please stay with us." He nuzzled the side of her head and she turned to kiss him passionately.

"Where would you like us, dear?" Dasha asked him in a newly found husky voice.

"Over by the wall on the bed," Trnald indicated with a jerk of his head. The three of them walked over where he placed Erica facing the wall, leaning against it with arms holding her back from it and her legs spread as if she were being frisked by the police.

Dasha got what her husband wanted and knelt down in front of Erica where she started rubbing Erica's bare mound while sucking on Erica's breasts. Erica hummed with pleasure and felt Dasha spreading her pussy open wide for her husband. Trnald positioned himself behind Erica, rubbing his cock back and forth across her slit a few times to get hard before nudging his cock just inside of her opening. Once the head of his cock was in, he pushed deeper into her.

"Oooohhhh," Erica closed her eyes and groaned as Trnald's cock filled her up to his bulbous base that seemed to pop inside of her again to keep them joined at the hips. In her mind, she could definitely get used to this feeling; especially with Dasha's hand working on her pussy while her mouth was on her breasts. She found herself whimpering with pleasure, with her hips rocking back against Trnald's, as he slowly thrust into her. I could get used to this... This is almost like what I had back in the day...

Trnald was reaching around Erica to both play with her free breast and to caress the side of his wife's head as she suckled on Erica's tit. "I so wish I could be fucking you, dear," he admitted as he looked down at her.

Dasha smiled up at him. "You could, so long as you didn't go all the way inside of me and you finished off in her," she told him. "But we can save that for tonight."

"Mmmmm..." Trnald hummed with pleasure at that mental image. "I can hardly wait," he started fucking Erica in earnest as he pictured making love to his wife on her back and then, right as he was about to blow, bringing his cock up into Erica, stuffing her full, and letting loose into her womb. The idea made his cock even harder as he fucked Erica. "I so want to do that now."

"Oh I won't mind..." Erica breathed as she continued to push back from the wall against Trnald. She, too, was picturing a similar scenario only with her being on her back, Dasha straddling her body while being fucked by Trnald before Trnald had to pull out and blow his seed down into her. "Oh trust me... I won't mind at all..." she purred at that thought as Trnald suddenly blew his wad up into her and she joined him in a screaming orgasm shortly thereafter.

Once they were done, and Erica had her plug panties on, they tag-teamed Dasha, getting her off until Trnald was rising up for another round.

*

When Newhaven came out of the proverbial closet and became the new center of the scientific world, Aden had kept the Sirens a secret. Mainly because they were, essentially, a genetic experiment that the Lurkers were running and the experiment was still in effect. The secondary reason is because they instantly became Newhaven's black ops team; one man and four women who could blend in anywhere at will. It made them the perfect operatives to go anywhere and not be noticed.

Brad Fiddis led his team consisting of Samantha, Natalia, Jasmine, and Lucy through the back woods just outside of Newhaven's perimeter wall. Their Lurker skin that covered them from head to toe shimmered in a varity of colors, constantly shifting and changing to their surroundings like a Yautja on the hunt from the Predator movie series. They ran, dodged, duck, wove, and leapt through the trees at breakneck speed, going all out to intercept a Minotaur tribe that had just reported in at Metro and were making their way north the Newhaven along what was quickly being called 'The Freedom Highway'.

Technically, per the initial treaty between Newhaven, Canada, and the United States, any supernatural being that made it to the highway was supposed to be considered safe and protected. The initial proposal had been that all supernaturals declaring their intent to immigrate to Newhaven was to be allowed to go but the U.S. Congress was dragging its feet in defining citizenship status for them. That didn't stop Canada or the sovereign Native American Tribes from signing it. The U.S. agreed to treat them like runaway slaves from the Civil War; if they made it to Metro, like the slaves of old made it across the Mason-Dixon Line, they'd be safe. Otherwise, fair game to Hunters and other anti-supernatural vigilantes.

Naturally, that didn't sit well with the United Nations, who promptly filed sanctions against the U.S., not that the U.S. noticed or even cared. But that gave Aden justification to send the Sirens out to protect the incoming refugees, international incident be damned. It was one of the things that Brad liked Aden and was willing to follow him; the man knew when to play hardball and throw pointless laws and regulations out the window to save lives.

Today was no exception. They found the Minotaur refugees five miles out of Metro, all heading northbound on foot and herding their beasts of burden that pulled supply wagons like they were out of the 1800s. It was how they'd survived this long in a modern society; self sufficient, living with nature, and off the grid. There was hardly any motorized traffic these days unless someone was specifically going to Newhaven for something. The locals who didn't want to be close to the new City-State had their homes bought up by Newhaven at above market rate to create the safe corridor. The residents were more than happy to sell as they were getting deals of a life time and imminent domain hadn't been forced upon them.

As the Sirens got close, the Hunters in their TDI Attack Helicopters, three in all, came up and over the forest canopy to bear down on the hapless refugees, firing their traditional warning shots over their heads to get them to surrender so that they can execute them on Hunter News Network. The Sirens had the jump on them this time as they were both ready for it and they had special orders for today; minimize casualties on both sides, ensure the safety of the refugees, take prisoners if feasible. Using Brad and Samantha as a slingshot, Natalia, Jasmine, and Lucy went flying up into the air straight for the helicopters and were plastered on their windshields like bugs before the pilots even saw them.

Lucy scurried to the port side door of the helicopter, a modified Sikorski UH-60 Blackhawk, and ripped the door off of its hinges. She then formed her right forearm into a spear and shouted at the startled pilot "Turn north to three-six-zero true and land in Newhaven! You and your entire crew is under arrest for violation of the Newhaven Treaty!"

The pilot had his sidearm out and fired his entire clip into Lucy's now pink abdomen skin. She looked down at it with disdain and then back up at him. "Really?" she asked him. She then speared him through the neck, severed his belt straps, and sent the body tumbling to the ground below. Her demands were repeated to the co-pilot.

"You kill me, then there's no one to fly and we all will crash, freak!" he shouted back at her.

"I can survive the explosion," Lucy countered. "Can you?" She asked rhetorically as she settled into the pilot's seat. "Three-Six-Zero and signal your surrender to Metro Air Traffic Control." Lucy waggled her new spear arm at him for emphasis.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,107 Followers
1...34567...14