All Comments on 'Werewolf Moon Ch. 05'

by vorcla

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
bad_girl69bad_girl69over 15 years ago
Goodjob

I know it may be hard for someone to agree you are doing a good job because of all the killings and plus it being gory....but your writing skills are very good.

Yes its gory, but i get over it, and look at the good parts. But it is sad that Brianna had to die :( I really would have liked her and Steve to get 'closer' with each other.

But now it seems like Don may be getting feelings of Liz :) Thats at least a good part. DONT kill her off! Its nice to see Don act somewhat normal when around her. Plus, you never know... this may be a way for him to breed. :) lol.

Yea, i know this is long message. But i just read all your chapters right now. So thats why its long, but from now on, ill be keeping up with each chapter and writing you shorter responces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
is it wrong if I likd this

Wonderful...Masterpiece......and best story I've found so far to let u know I nerly came from the detail of gore.....keep up the good work and do me a favor don't go insane ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You're Sick

I just come to this site to find stories to fap too. I can't even fap to this because it's so gruesome, horrific, and inhuman. Why would you spend so much time on the horrific details of the killings it makes me cringe. Who knew writers could be actual psychopaths with no empathy. Because you must have no empathy if you can write this sh*t. No one wants to know the gruesome details of the werewolves murders. I want to fap not throw up my dinner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous