All Comments on 'Werewolves and Indians Ch. 03'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I don't know why Kerri is wasting her time with trying to convince psycho Lionel to leave her alone.

Betty has me confused. Is she going to give Logan a chance or not? On the way to work she said she didn't have time to pursue anything but it sounds as though she is.

MySecretSideMySecretSideover 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

I really enjoyed this story. I too wonder if Betty will go after Logan. I speculate that she's holding back until she finds out her son is not in danger from that pack. She said as much. I look forward to where you take this.

RheamistressRheamistressover 10 years ago

A rogue were that connects to other weres??? A princess were? Something is cooking and I like it. :)

blastwizardblastwizardover 10 years ago
Why do folks not recognize CRAZY?!?!?! Lol

Lionel is a freaking wacko. People always want to be reasonable with crazy. Lustful, psycho, stalker CANNOT be reasonable. HELLO?!?!?! Lol. I just needed to say that. I love this story but now I am really worried about the best friend, the dad and Kerrie. Ja'Mal will kill to protect his mate & mother. Mr. hocus pocus may blow powder but someone might have a fan. Marcus is going to have to mentor a baby alpha. This is good stuff AND Mr. Shy Guy is gonna hulk out. Ha! I LOVE IT!!!!

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago
Two words

Loved it!

dougtigdougtigover 10 years ago
love it

please keep this going i love it

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 10 years ago
Wonderful story

Wonderful story. The level of writing is staying high and the series so far has only confirmed my desire to see this in full length book form.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...