Werewolves and Indians Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The memories often returned. Since Ja'Mal and Betty arrived, he recalled his past more often than before. He was seven years old when he met Keamon. Some older boys in the pack surrounded him and decided to play a game. To them it was fun, but for a small dark-skinned boy, being teased was not. Keamon was walking alone and he ran over and stood against the older boys. He threatened to tell the police. The boys laughed and started to mess with him too. At that moment Logan came and Jacob, they stood with Marcus and Keamon. The older boys backed off.

He and Keamon became best friends. They grew up together, but when he reached maturity, his aging slowed. He seemed so much younger than his friend. That was one thing he hated for the humans. They aged quickly. He and Keamon were both in their seventies. Keamon looked like an old man, and he still appeared to be a man in his late twenties. His friend would depart this world soon. He knew it would hurt when he crossed over. He actually considered turning him, but turnings were hard for humans. Few survived the fevers. If there was one person he could have changed, it would be his only true friend.

Ja'Mal hated what he was. He hated being a Were. Marcus understood, because decades ago, he felt the same. It would have been easier to just be human. Larry knew he was reliving a memory so he waited.

"Larry, I will help him adjust. He needs guidance. He won't be able to resist her, because no Were can resist the mating pull. But until he's ready, she has to be safe." Marcus explained, then exhaled. "You and your daughter can move in today. I'll have a home prepared."

"Thank you Marcus. Alpha Jermyo made a wise choice when he left the pack in your care," Marcus shook his hand and thanked him for his kind words. Larry grinned. If this kid thought he was getting away, he was wrong. His baby girl was just like her mother, determined. "Will you introduce us? I've told Kerri I want to meet this young man. Since talking with you, it's become imperative that I meet my future son-in-law."

*****

Lionel watched Kerri leave the diner with that bastard. He had to get rid of him. Somehow, Kerri would become his. The fates deemed it so. Jacob talked a bit longer, and then he left. Lionel was relieved. The stench of the wolf made him want to gag. He hated their smell. He barely tolerated hers.

As he finished his soda, someone sat across from him. "Hey, Lionel. Want some company?" she asked.

Well, he didn't but he could use a distraction. He smiled, "Sure, come with me."

The silly female smiled, and followed him to his car. She would be fine. He would not kill her, but he would use her for a practice run. He thought of Kerri. Come, come little Bitch, I will make you beg for mercy. Come little doggie, you are mine. he thought.

"So, where are we going?" His new companion asked. Lionel grinned evilly, "Someplace special."

*****

Logan was in his office when Marcus called him. Logan, Betty needs to stay at the compound tonight. Bring her back with you, he sent.

Ok, Marcus. I'll tell her. He replied.

His wolf went wild. Their woman was returning to the compound. She would be with them tonight. Calm down boy. You heard what she said earlier. Logan reminded his other half.

Logan, she is on fire for us. Did you not feel her heat? She wants us as badly as we want her. he said confidently.

Logan closed his eyes, and recalled her sweet scent. It captivated him, and he wondered would her skin taste of a hint of vanilla cherry. Someone knocked, breaking him out of his thoughts, Logan refocused on work and decided to go see the lovely Betty when the floor took a break at three.

Logan kept working and watching the clock. Three o'clock took forever to arrive. Finally at two fifty nine, Logan headed into the factory. He searched the break room and found Betty sitting with a group of women. When he walked into the break room, everyone stopped talking. All eyes were on him.

He walked over to Betty's table and greeted everyone. Then he faced Betty and asked. "Mrs. Sims may I speak with you privately?"

"Um, of course. I don't have long." She explained. He searched for her supervisor and said. "I need to speak with Mrs. Sims. I won't keep her long."

Betty stood and followed Logan from the break room. Her heart was racing, and she could hear his heart pounding as well. They walked into a small room off form the break room to talk.

"Betty, Marcus said that we need you to stay sat the den tonight. I wanted to tell you that you can ride back with me. I'm sure he has informed Ja'Mal," he added. He hoped she said she would ride back with him.

Betty couldn't speak. She was fighting to get her wolf under control. She looked into Logan's eyes and it was obvious, he had the same problem. She nodded, and then the buzzer indicating break time was over sounded. She had to go back to the floor. "Come to my office when your shift ends." Logan whispered.

Betty was fighting to breath normal, but she managed to squeak out, "OK." Logan growled as his cock hardened into a solid steel rod. , "Fuck, just come to my office." He whispered hoarsely.

Betty turned, and quickly left the small room. Her supervisor was waiting and wondering what was going on. "Hey, Betty. Is everything OK? You seem flustered." She observed.

"I'm fine." Betty snapped. "Nothing's wrong." She walked back to her table, panties drenched, heart pounding, cunt throbbing.

Damn, if he got me that worked up just telling me I'm riding home with him, I might pass out when he fucks me. She thought. Her wolf howled. Betty flinched, because even though they were in a crowded factory, walls between them. She could have sworn she heard him howl in return.

*****

Ja'Mal finished working on the Chevy when Gus told him he could go a little early. Ja'Mal thanked his boss, and hopped in his truck. Karrie would be at the diner in a few hours and he needed to clear his mind. He drove to a local creek. He sat and thought. She was his, and that guy was up to no good. He had to stop him. He had to protect her. He was just one guy. If he went after him, they would charge him. He thought about Marcus. Marcus said they would support him. Jacob said the same. Could he trust them? He needed to talk to someone, He'd talk to Momma. He had to pick her up at six, so they'd talk then.

Ja'Mal tossed a few stones into the still water. The calm, serene surroundings soothed his wolf. He relaxed. He didn't know how long he sat at the creek, but soon it was after five. He needed go pickup Momma.

Ja'Mal, you and your mother need to say at the den tonight. Logan will bring Betty home with him. Your room will be ready when you get here. Marcus sent

"What the fuck?" Ja'Mal yelled. How can you? Look, Marcus, I am staying at home tonight. Ja'Mal sent. He and his mother had no choice but to stay at the den the night before, and if he was honest with himself he'd admit that for the first time in years he felt safe. However, Ja'Mal didn't want to get to comfortable. He didn't want to risk having the rug snatched from under them again. So tonight, he'd stay at the small house they rented. Even though, a part of him wanted more than anything to return to the den.

Marcus sighed, Ja'Mal, Kerri is staying here. Do you really want to leave your mate alone in a den full of single males? he asked, knowing the answer.

Instantly Ja'Mal pictured her face, her soft eyes, and her smile. She was beautiful and she was his. There were too many males in the den; too many men that were better prospects for her. Ja'Mal growled. I'll be there. he answered. Marcus chuckled and ended their communication. All of a sudden he wanted a snack. He wondered, what Patricia was preparing today. Maybe, I'll just go to the kitchen and see. He thought. Besides, I need to thank her anyway. He mused as he thought of the lovely woman who took such good care of him.

Ja'Mal was irritated. Despite his reluctance, he was staying at the den. But she'd be there and maybe it wouldn't be so bad. He smiled, and for the first time in years, Ja'Mal Sims, had something to look forward to. Then he remembered that he had to pick up Momma. Momma, we have to stay at the den. Do you need anything specific from the house before I come get you? He queried.

Betty told Ja'Mal what she needed. Then told him that she was riding back with Logan. Ja'Mal heard the wistful note in her voice and was curious. He'd talk to her tonight when they got a minute alone. After he hung up, he went home and gathered the things they needed.

Meanwhile, Kerri got off work and decided to go home and check on her father. He had her worried and she knew he planned on sending her to the den despite her protest. She also knew that he would confront Lionel. Thinking about Lionel made her think about Ja'Mal. He was hers. He even admitted knowing they belonged together. After this mess with Lionel was cleared up, she'd teach her man a lesson. Her man, which made her smile even more. She arrived home to find that her dad was not there. She made a quick meal for them and before long he drove up.

"Kerri Anne, pack some clothes, we're moving to the den for a while. I talked to Marcus. He knows about Lionel and feels that we need to both stay there until he is dealt with." Larry explained.

Kerri smiled, as long as daddy was safe, she'd stay at the den, then Larry added one more detail. "Oh, Ja'Mal and his mother will stay there too. Kerri's wolf flipped out.

"Daddy, are you sure? Wow! I talked to him today and he knows. He is still fighting the mating pull, but I won't give up. He is so handsome and brave. When Lionel humiliated..." Kerri stopped.

"Wait? What did Lionel do?" Larry demanded. Kerri looked away. "Kerri Anne, tell me."

Then she stated, "He told me he is not interested in me. He wants a woman, not a girl. I met with him to ask him to back off, and he made me seem like a stalker." She admitted. "Then Ja'Mal and Jacob came over and stopped him. Daddy, he was ready to fight for me. I could see it in his eyes. Jacob was with him and he intervened, but I know he will protect me Daddy. He is perfect. Ja'Mal walked me back to the store. He told me Lionel was lying and trying to cover the truth. He said he doesn't want me to be alone with him again." She added with a satisfied smile. "He cares Daddy. He is stubborn and scared, but he wants me safe."

Larry concerned rose even higher. He didn't want to cause Kerri to worry so he laughed, "I'm happy you've met your mate. I'm going to have to vet that boy when this is done. But first we have to be extra careful. Ja'Mal is right. He is up to something. Lionel wants you. He has a reason." His cryptic words made Kerri pause. He was not telling her something. "We'll talk tonight. Now, princess, let's eat." He added kissing her temple.

They finished their meal, and Kerri packed two bags, one for her, and one for her father. She wasn't sure how much to pack. So she packed enough for a few days.

Larry took the bags to his truck and went around to secure the few animals he had on the farm. Kerri finished cleaning the dishes and called her Dad to let him know she was heading to the diner. Larry smiled because he had one more piece of happy news. "Kerri, this is only temporary. Once we get this mess with Lionel straight, we can come back home." Larry smiled. "Well I will. You my beautiful daughter will want to start your life with your mate. I can't wait to meet him and his mother. Something tells me I will really like this young man." Kerri smiled. "Daddy, you will love him." She assured her father.

Kerri's heart raced and she was even more excited about staying at the den. Ja'Mal would not be able to avoid her in such a small place. He had to talk to her, and just maybe she could learn what hurt him so. As she left for work, Larry told her to drive straight to the den when she got off, and he'd have the home they would be staying in ready. Kerri smiled and hugged her father. Larry smiled as he watched her drive off to work.

*****

Logan's office was closing for the day. It was finally Wednesday, and the guys were asking about the company picnic that weekend. Logan never attended the summer affairs, and hated going to the winter ones. But if he had to attend, he'd go during the winter. Cooking out in the heat, watching people get drunk, and listening to loud music and noise was not a way he wanted to spend his Saturday. This year, the company president even added family and friends. Each employee could bring their whole family and up to five friends. However, Logan still did not plan to attend. He had more important matters.

He was finishing up his daily reports and about to go make copies for his superiors. Normally, Jean, his assistant, would make the copies, but she had gone a little early so he went. He walked passed Byron and others talking. Byron mentioned spending time with Betty at the picnic. Hell No! his wolf growled. Surprisingly, Logan this time agreed. The only man talking with Betty this Saturday would be him.

Betty was tired and ready to go. She wanted to see Logan again. She knew everyone was curious, not on just asked, why he asked to see her. They had been whispering since she arrived at work with him that morning. But she wasn't ready to share. Logan was hers and she wanted to keep it that way as long as she could. Soon the day ended, and her supervisor teased, "Girl you better get to that man's office. You don't want to keep him waiting."

Betty laughed and bid everyone good night. She entered the area of the factory Logan worked in and a few people were still there. She ran into Byron and he asked what was going on. She explained she was waiting for Logan.

"Girl, I'm leaving now. I can take you home, come on." He offered. Betty smiled, Byron was a friendly man, and she knew he had a small crush, so she didn't want to encourage him. But before she could reply, Logan walked up. "She's riding with me. Is there a problem, Byron?" he asked.

Byron lifted both hands in surrender and backed away from her, "No man, Look, I didn't mean any harm." He stammered finally realizing that Logan also had feelings for this beautiful woman. He knew when to step down, and it was time. Betty was a good friend, and that's the box she'd remain in. "Um I didn't know it was like that. I'm just a friend, that's all." He explained.

Logan was tense, too tense. His wolf wanted to kill the man for thinking he had the right to order her to come with him, but Logan saw that Byron was backing down and he subjugated his animal. "That's OK. As long as you know how it is, we shouldn't have any problems, right? Oh, and I'm playing on Saturday. I don't like to lose." He added refereeing to the basketball game the employees played at the summer picnic against the local fire fighter and policeman.

Byron laughed. "Good, I'll tell coach. Practice tomorrow after work. See you tomorrow Logan, Betty." Then he left.

Betty faced Logan, "What was that?" she demanded. "You know, Mr. Kingsley, you have no right to demand anything..." She started to say but one look in his eyes stopped her cold.

"Stop, we need to get some things straight." He whispered in a low husky voice. Her wolf was now ready to just roll over and submit to this man completely, but her wolf was horny so she wasn't surprised.

Logan looked at her and swallowed, his body hummed, "Let's talk in my office." He commanded. Her wolf yelped and his growled. She quickly followed him and within second he was closing his door and shoving her against it as he covered her mouth with his. Her body was on fire. They both were wearing too many clothes. She wrapped her legs around him grinding her burning crotch against the hardness that she felt through his slacks. He growled because he had to have this woman. He moved to her neck: sniffing, licking, biting, sucking. He had to mark her. Every man, human and Were alike, needed to know that she was his. He was about to rip her top when the phone on his desk rang. Slowly he returned to his senses and realized he was at work, he could not take her now.

"Baby, I'm sorry. We can't do this here. Let me answer the phone." He said. He walked to his desk, subjugating his beast.

Betty forced her wolf to calm down. Damn girl, did you feel that. He feels huge. her other half hissed, Fuck, I want him now. We can take him.

Betty groaned. Hush, he's right. Not here. Besides, we don't even know him. she admonished her wolf.

Girl I know enough. I know he's ours, and he's as hard as a rock for us. I know that he can make us scream, and I want to let him. Her wolf boasted.

Betty chuckled, Shut up, hussy.

Her wolf teased back, Slut!

Logan was now back in control as was Betty. He finished his phone call and shut down his computer. He looked at her, and she was sitting thumbing through a magazine. "Um, I'm done. We can go now." He stated. Betty stood to leave when he grabbed her arm and stopped her. "Just to let you know, you're staying with me, not at Marcus' house. Betty, you're mine. I know you need time and I can wait, and one day soon, we will mate. I will do everything in my power to make you happy." he promised. Heat flooded her center again, and panties were drenched. Logan smiled as the scent of her arousal filled the room. The only thing was, he was now rock hard and had to get them back to the den. He had to drive straight there and not pull over and fuck her on the side of the road. She was his and she deserved to be loved completely.

*****

Jacob followed Lionel. Not closely, he shifted and stayed back a safe distance. He lost track of him when he reached the main road and sped off. He saw the woman climb into his car, and he didn't like it. He was up to something. He contacted Marcus, who told him to stay close to Ja'Mal. Jacob retuned to town and learned that Ja'Mal had left work half an hour early. He saw Kerri leave and trailed her until she arrived at home safely, then he went back to the edge of town to wait for Lionel to show his face.

Lionel climbed from his bed and left the woman lying there. He looked at the sleeping woman, and hated her. He found release and for a few seconds he was content. Then she talked, and he remembered she was not the wapjanli. She was not what he needed for complete power. He took his robe off of its hook and put it on. He found a robe for her in his wardrobe and tossed it on the bed beside her. He then left her in his room asleep. Lionel showered and dressed. He worked on some accounts from home as he waited for his guest to awake.

Something was wrong. He planned to test the powder on her, but she was so willing he didn't need to. It didn't matter, he'd pay her drop her off, and never see her again. The girl awoke, and she was sore. Lionel was wild. He used her as if she was a common whore and she loved it. For a few moments, he was hers and hers alone. She knew she'd never really have Tyhim, because everyone knew he wanted Kerri. Well, after today, she was done. She got the one thing she wanted from him, and in nine months she'd have his child. This was her fertile time, and that's why she approached him. He looked at her and didn't even see her. She was used to it. He never saw her, because he only saw Kerri. She was not Kerri; she was not who he wanted.

Getting out of bed, she showered, and dressed. She walked into his den and found him reading something on the computer. "You're awake." He stated. Let me drive you back to the diner. She followed him to his car. As he was driving a voice spoke in his conscious, Lionel stop. You can stop now and be spared, the voice said. He brushed it away. Jacob saw him returning and trailed his car. He drove up and parked in front of the diner, and the girl turned to get out. Lionel smiled and just to add insult to injury he gave her a twenty dollar bill and said, "Thanks for the mediocre fuck. Now get the hell out of my car." Several people were standing outside and they looked at her. He just laughed.