Werewolves and Indians Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

One wolf was in charge of meat. She prepared all of the meats, Gertie worked eggs and sides. The next set of wolves worked with berries and fruits. Leaving Patricia and another young lady on drinks and coffee. Patricia was drenched in sweat, as were the other women. He didn't like it and wanted to know why the air conditioning was off. He learned that the kitchen didn't have any.

This was something he would rectify. It was too hot for the women to work in such heat. He would also see to it that at least two males were assigned to help with lifting and cleaning. Patricia went about her duties as if he was not there. Marcus smiled. He remembered watching her when he was younger. Patricia looked up and caught him staring. It was déjàvu for them both.

The morning went on and one of the girls started preparing rolls. Marcus loved to eat rolls, and so the process fascinated him. He asked a million and one questions. Finally, Gertie had enough of their overzealous help and ordered him out of her kitchen.

Marcus was stunned. His mate was head cook and she didn't order him out. Patricia laughed and pulled her perplexed mate into her office. That was all Marcus needed as he kissed her, using every arsenal in his reach to get her to comply and go back home to bed.

"Come on baby, Ms. Gertie kicked me out. I'm a pack beta, so punish her and come home. Let her run breakfast this morning." He begged

Patricia laughed, "You know she can hear you, right?" she queried.

Marcus frowned and called out, "Ms. Gertie did you hear..."

"Yes, and for that no rolls for you later this morning Beta Marcus." Gertie declared trying not to laugh. This was what this pack needed. New matings kept the pack alive. They had several lesser ranked Weres to mate, but something about their leaders mating made everything that much better.

Marcus rushed out of the office to beg the older wolf's forgiveness and found her laughing with the other females. They ribbed him and he took it in stride. Then they went back to work, preparing breakfast for a hungry pack. Marcus watched awed at the ability of this small group of women. Soon the rolls were done and of course he had to taste one, with Gertie's permission of course.

*****

Betty awoke to Logan's arms wrapped tightly around her. She thanked Luna again for such a wonderful blessing. Logan was going into the office today. He wasn't back at work officially, but he would stop in for a quick visit. He wanted to know if she was reapplying for her position on the line. Before she answered, he explained that she did not need to. She could do something entirely different.

Betty wasn't sure what she wanted to do, but she knew she had to work. Anyway, she would think about it later. She had to make sure Logan had everything he needed.

Betty Kingsley, I love you, but you will not smother me. Let me spoil you for once. Logan sent her.

Betty rolled over and kissed him. "Stay out of my thoughts, Logan. And yes I will cater to you. You are my lover, my mate, my king." She reminded as she ran her finger through her hair.

"Well, my queen. How about we get up and head over for breakfast. I want to show off my new mate." Logan suggested.

"Yes, my king." She replied as she moved to shower and dress. Logan lay in bed a little longer then decided he felt dirty and joined his mate.

*****

Ja'Mal woke at the same time Kerri did. She seemed sad. "The wapjanli will leave me." She whispered.

"I know; she told me last night as you slept." Ja'Mal whispered.

Kerri hugged him and said, "You know she will help us find Lionel's daughter, right."

Ja'Mal laughed, "Yes, and I want to start searching soon. I took her father away; the least I can do is make sure she's cared for. You know what else she told me. We will have a daughter, and her name will be Layla. I think we need to work on that soon, right" he added kissing her soundly.

Kerri held on to him tightly. "Ja'Mal, I cannot wait to have babies with you. But until it happens, let's focus on rebuilding our pack, OK."

Kerri hugged and kissed him. "Let's go get breakfast and then we can talk about what to do next." JaMal; agreed and the two took a shower.

*****

Sunnet awoke to kisses and caresses. Her mate was taking time to enjoy her and savoring her taste. "Jacob, stop. I need to shower. I'm dirty." Jacob laughed.

"No, you aren't. You have my scent all over you." He teased.

"I know that's why I need to shower and dress." She looked around; her clothes were gone.

"They are in the washer. They'll be ready before we go to breakfast." Jacob explained.

"Go to breakfast couldn't we just make something here." She asked.

Jacob laughed, "The pack wants to meet you. You are the only woman I've ever brought home and they are curious. Several have called already asking what time we are arriving at the dining hall. So beautiful, unless you want a house full of curious Weres, then we have to go to breakfast, But I'm about to eat now," He added as he tasted her pussy. Stroking her with his tongue, he lapped her juices. Sunnet even tried to push him away but he was addicted to her taste and would not budge.

Pulling her lips apart, he began to fingerfuck her as her tongued and suckled her clit. The assault combination was too much for the shy lawyer and she climaxed. Jacob greedily drank every drop, Soon Sunnet was spent, sated, and satisfied. "I'm showering, now." She announced. "Well as soon as I regain movement in my legs." She teased.

Jacob laughed and his wolf preened. They were proud to have satisfied their woman. He had to say one more this , "Sunnet, you are mine. You are my mate. I can never let you go and when we do mate, I will make sure you never have to leave me again. I love you girl. I'm lost without you."

She could no longer deny his claim. She had to go finish out her contract with the firm, but as soon as that was done, she was coming home to her soulmate. "Baby, I love you too." She whispered. Her heart raced, her breath caught, and she realized that she was undeniably in love with this man. Jacob held her close and kissed her once more and soon they too went to shower and dress for the day.

*****

Larry awoke early. He was home. In his bed. He'd been home a while now but he missed the den. Last night, he dreamt of Kara. He missed her and knew she would have been proud of their daughter. In his dream he told his mate how much he loved her and she did the same. Then she said more. He was still a young man, vibrant. He had to find his new mate. He'd raised their daughter, now he had to live his life.

Larry wanted to argue, but Kara was never wrong. He promised her that he'd look for a new companion and then she kissed him lightly and said, "I'll stick around to make sure you do." Then the dream ended.

Larry got up and made oatmeal for breakfast. It was strange without Kerri rushing out to go to one of her jobs, but she was safe now. She was safe and mated to a good man. He could relax for once. Then the phone rang. He answered. Logan called to tell him Marcus had a special overnight guest. Everyone would meet her at breakfast. He had thirty minutes to get back to the den. Larry smiled and told Logan to give him forty-five. He had to dress first. Ten minutes later, Larry was on his way back to the den, his second home.

Larry drove up as everyone was going to breakfast. He got out and noticed that people were laughing. He wondered what caused such a ruckus, and when he entered the dining hall he saw the culprit. Marcus was standing on the service line, dressed in full kitchen garb. He had on his apron, hair net, and gloves. He was actually serving the wolves as they passed. The alphas came in and got in line as well. Logan and Betty were already sitting watching their head beta serve.

"I wonder how Patricia pulled this off." Several wolves stated.

"Marcus Kingsley, serving. I can't believe it." More wolves mumbled, but Marcus took everything in good spirits. This is what his mate did every day, three times a day. If she could serve in this capacity, then so could he.

The wolves in line quickly moved allowing the Alphas to pass. Ja'Mal and Kerri thanked them and moved on ahead. Soon Ja'Mal stood in front of his mentor. He had to mess with him. He ordered eggs over-easy with spinach and tomatoes. Marcus smiled and served him scrambled eggs, ham, and a roll. Kerri just laughed. Soon the whole room erupted. Jamal and Kerri joined Betty and Logan.

No one was eating yet. They were anxiously awaiting one more couple. Many heard rumors that Jacob brought a human woman to the den. Some heard she was his mate. All were curious about this woman.

Then the door opened and Sunnet entered. This morning she wore her hair down, the raven locks swinging freely. She smiled as she saw Marcus serving. Jacob just laughed. Soon they were served and joined the others at a regular table. The Alpha table was still empty. Ms. Gertie was perplexed by this new Alpha pair. They did not segregate themselves. Kerri would jump right into any task that needed to be handled. Ja'Mal didn't assign jobs to anyone that he would not do himself. They were young, but they were dedicated to serving their people. Jermyo would have been proud to meet such a young couple.

Jacob and Sunnet sat at the table and everyone still waited. Ja'Mal and Kerri welcomed her into the pack. Everyone was silent, and Marcus stated across the room, "Guys, you know Jacob is not gonna let her get away this time. She is pack now." All the wolves agreed, and soon they ate with gusto.

Marcus worked hard keeping food in the table and he developed a new respect for the women that took care of their meals. His mate would get a full body massage from him tonight and any other night that she wanted one.

Kerri talked with Sunnet and her father. Larry seemed melancholy. Ja'Mal would talk with him before he left. He faced Jacob You have not mated. He observed.

We will when its right for us. I won't rush her. Jacob answered his alpha. Ja'Mal smiled, and asked Sunnet about her career.

Soon breakfast ended, and Logan was driving to the factory. Betty walked him out. Sunnet had to go back to town to file her case, and Jacob said he'd drive her. Larry needed to headr back to the ranch, but he hesitated. "Larry, you can stay here if you want. You can have your own home, or stay in the alpha house with Kerri and me." Ja'Mal offered.

"Thank you, Ja'Mal. I might take you up on that and visit. But for now I just have to get used to being on my own." Larry replied. Kerri had gone to walk with Sunnet and Jacob. Logan had left for work and Momma was talking with some of the members that lost loved ones. She did that often. She'd just get together with a group and let them vent. She talked losing about Dad and coping with his loss. The pack members responded well. If she chose not to go back to work then he knew how she could help the pack even more. He'd talk to Kerri first and see what she thought.

Marcus, how long are you staying on kitchen duty today?" he sent.

Marcus answered, "I'll be here a few hours to help them clean up. Look Ja'Mal I have learned some things this morning that we need to address. We can talk later, OK.

Sure, you know where to find me. Ja'Mal replied. They closed communication.

Marcus sighed and smiled; Ms. Gertie had him scrubbing pots while they began to prep for lunch. Ja'Mal still needed to go to the garage to talk to Gus. Since he had become pack alpha, he was no longer available to help him out. But he hated leaving him short-handed. So he'd see if he was willing to train some of the omegas in auto repair until a permanent replacement came in. He left for the garage, but let Marcus know where he was going.

*****

Jacob drove Sunnet back home. Chief Joe was waiting and asked Jacob to join him for coffee. The two men talked as Sunnet dressed to go to Chase's office. Soon she joined them and was surprised to see Jacob still there. Jacob hugged her and kissed her. "I will come by later today, ok. I love you, Sunnet." He whispered.

Sunnet smiled and answered, "I love you too, Jacob. I'll make dinner."

Jacob smiled, his eyes twinkled. His woman was going to cook for him, nice. Sunnet had to force her hands not to thread her fingers through his hair. She loved touching him, just being with him. No able to resist, Jacob pulled his woman close and kissed her. Sunnet held on to him tightly. His message was clear to everyone that could see. She was his. Soon she pulled away and he growled. Sunnet laughed and whispered, "Later, I'll be here."

Jacob let go and soon he headed back to the den. Sunnet walked back inside wearing a goofy grin. Chief. Joe said nothing. She looked at her dad who was also grinning and asked, "What?"

Chief Joe laughed and said, "I want to perform the ceremony. I know you really won't need one, but it's a tradition, and I would love to honor it."

Sunnet no longer tried to act as if she and Jacob were just friends. She knew that one day she would gladly consent to be his mate, so she just smiled and answered, "Daddy, I wouldn't have it any other way."

I know this chapter was short. Thank you for reading. Please share your thoughts.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers
12