Werewolves and Indians Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty laughed and cuddled with her mate. She loved feeling his knot and began rotating her hips. Logan groaned, Betty was insatiable. She could not get enough. "Um Betty ride me." He pleaded. She complied riding her lover slowly. She was well lubricated and their combined juices sloshed and mixed inside of her mixing and coating him as it ran from her gaping hole. Logan grabbed her ass and pulled tight against him as he bit her nipple. Betty pressed her pussy against the coarse hair of his groin, grinding into him as he body came all over his cock once more.

Logan was in heaven, so engrossed in his mate that he ignored the message he was being sent. Finally, the message got through.

Logan, man I know you are not sleep. Where is Momma? She won't answer? Ja'Mal asked.

Logan laughed, Um, Ja'Mal, now is not a good time. Logan answered.

Wait, I'm coming over. Is everything OK? Tell Momma I'm coming. The young alpha answered.

Ja'Mal don't you dare. Betty interrupted,I am fine. I was just um... I was busy... Now son good night.

Momma, I can... Ja'Mal insisted.

Kerri, get your mate. Betty sent her daughter-in-law who rolled over and hugged her worry-wart of a mate.

I've got him. Kerrie replied.

"Baby, something is going on over there. First they wouldn't answer and now..." Ja'Mal stammered.

"Ja'Mal, think of the one time we hate to be interrupted." Kerri stated and waited. She laid her head on his chest, and he thought. If he and Kerrie were making love, no one could get through to him.

"Ew, that's my Mom. Come on. I don't wanna think about that." He groused.

Kerri laughed, "Well, how do you think you'll get a little brother then." She teased then she kissed her mate as he held her close. Layla kicked and Ja'Mal laughed. Soon the young alpha pair slept.

*****

It finally arrived, Sunnet's last day. She and Jacob were up early. She had to report n but at noon, her contract with The D. Graves Firm ended. She was happy but also a bit sad. A few of her coworkers hugged her and wished her well. She had invited everyone home for the ceremony and so far everyone was coming. It was a small group so Daniel rented a small charter for weekend transport.

Sunnet went to her office and was packing her things when Emily stuck her head in. "Sunnet, can you come to the conference room please?" she asked.

Sunnet frowned, "Emily, what are you up to?" she demanded.

She walked in and everyone yelled surprise. She was pleasantly surprised, especially when her mate joined in the celebration. Sunnet laughed and kissed her mate enthusiastically. "Save it for the wedding," Brett groused joining the happy couple. Daniel congratulated them. Emily kept watching the door, Sunnet noticed. "What are you up to?" she asked.

Then the door opened. "I ordered half sandwiches and soup from the diner for everyone and I asked that Dina bring them." Before they could move, Daniel was at the door removing the large box from her arms. Brett joined him and Dina made quick work of serving the staff lunch. Daniel stayed near her the whole time. Sunnet smiled as her friend awkwardly tried to talk with the young woman.

Emily nudged Brett who caught Peter's attention as both brother's decided it was time for Daniel to put up or shut up. As Daniel looked around he found him ad Dina surrounded by his brothers. "Well Daniel, who is this lovely young woman? Brett asked.

Daniel introduced Dina this brothers as he unconsciously circled his and around her waist. Brett thanked her for the delicious lunch and Peter asked if the diner catered other events. Dina told him to call her boss. Peter thanked her and left her and Daniel alone.

"You never called. I know I'm not exciting, but I was hoping..." Daniel stated all of a sudden.

Dina took a deep breath. "I wanted to call, but I have a daughter and most men..."

Daniel smiled and stopped her, "Dina, I'm not most men."

Dina gasped. She liked this guy but she didn't trust her judgment. After Lionel, she would always be cautious. "Ok, I'm free tomorrow. Would you like to come to a birthday party for a couple of three year olds?"

Daniel laughed, "What do I need to bring?" he asked.

"Nothing, The party is at two at Barry Park. It's over on the corner of Welsh and Fava. Will you be there?" Dina asked.

Daniel smiled, "I'll see you tomorrow at two."

Dina smiled and headed back to the diner. Sunnet stopped her before she left and reminded her that she was expected home for the ceremony. Dina smiled and told her she'd be there.

*****

Jacob drove the U-Haul towing his truck. Sunnet drove her car behind him. The made it to town, and Jacob drove straight to Chief Joe's home. Soon Jacob called and told everyone they were back. They were stopping by Chief Joe's house. The pack cheered.

Soon Jacob and Sunnet pulled into her father's yard. Joe met them and hugged his daughter. Then he greeted his son-in-law. "Come in, come in. Was the drive okay? I know you two are tired. Sunnet Jacob, you are welcomed to stay here tonight and travel to the den in the morning."

Sunnet smiled, "Daddy, of course we're staying here with you tonight but in the morning you have to travel with us to the den, OK."

Joe smiled and nodded. Jacob held back a laugh. Chief Joe was so obvious, he just wanted his daughter at home. Joe had made dinner and he and Sunnet set the table. Jacob sent and told Ja'Mal they were staying in town for tonight. Ja'Mal relayed the message and although everyone was disappointed they were happy that Jacob and Sunnet came home.

Chief Joe told them about events that were happening in the tribe. He talked about their ceremony and then he mentioned Keamon. He met with him earlier and he told him what he wanted. All three were silent, and Sunnet knew that Jacob would want to see his friend before going to the den. They finished dinner and Jacob and Sunnet went to visit with Keamon.

They arrived at his small home and he greeted him with opened arms. Oman stood to leave them alone and Sunnet asked him to show her to the restroom. He did and Jacob talked with Keamon. Sunnet found Oman standing outback. She joined him. She understood how he felt. She recalled losing her Mom. She knew there was nothing any one could say. So she just stood. She waited. She let him speak.

"He is all we have. Isla and I need him. I was so scared when we came here. Mom and Dad used to beat us. That's why Dad wrecked the car. He was hitting Mom and lost control. Isla and I were lucky to be alive. Grandfather took us, no questions asked. He loved us. When we had no one else, we had him. Now he is leaving." Oman took a deep breath. Sunnet didn't try and answer. She didn't try to fix it. She walked over to the young man and hugged him. Oman cried, and Jacob asked what was going on. Sunnet told him to hush, she was being a friend.

Soon she and Oman returned, and Keamon could tell he was a bit better. He smiled at Sunnet and whispered, "Thank you." She smiled. Then she told him she expected him at their ceremony. He owed her a dance. Keamon smiled and said he wouldn't miss it.

They returned to Chief Joe's home where Sunnet's childhood bedroom waited. Chief Joe was up and asked about Keamon. They relayed he was as well as could be expected. Soon he retired and left the young lovers alone. Sunnet led Jacob to her bedroom and he saw the small bed, he laughed and said I get the middle. Within seconds, he was in his boxers spread eagle in the center of her bed. Sunnet laughed as she slowly disrobed, and asked can I have a side?

"Babe, right here." Jacob answered rubbing his chest.

Sunnet laughed and crawled on top of her mate. "Um, I like this spot right here." She kissed his chest and Jacob moaned. She nipped him and he moaned louder. "Shhhh, Jacob, Daddy will hear you?" Sunnet teased.

"Girl, we are married. Your Dad knows what married people get into." He teased.

Sunnet laughed. "That may be true, but this is my parent's home. I won't disrespect him, now be quiet." She snuggled into him. "I'm going to sleep."

"Sunnet, is this really what you wanted; to give up your career and move back here?" Jacob asked. Earlier today at the party, he listened to the accolades Sunnet received. She was one of the best. Was he ruining her career?

"Baby where is this coming from?" she asked.

"I don't want to cause you your dream. I can't cause you your dream." Jacob whispered.

Sunnet, paused, "Jacob, I love you. I am happy. I will have my own firm. So, Mr. Kingsley, you have given me the one thing I've waited for for the last ten years. You gave me you."

Jacob held her tight, as he rubbed his cock against her. He needed her, but knew if she said no, she meant it. "I love you, Sunnet. You are my everything." Sunnet snuggled into him and slept.

Jacob smiled, and soon joined her. Tomorrow night when they got home, she'd make up for teasing him. Soon dawn arrived, and Sunnet joined her father. He was up early, checking his garden.

"Daddy, it's beautiful out here." Sunnet whispered.

"Your mother loved carnations. Every spring I plant them for her. This year they bloomed early. I was hoping you'd use some for your ceremony." Joe spoke softly.

"Daddy, I want them all over the place. We are having the ceremony at the church, right. Pastor Henry agreed." She reminded him. "I'm meeting with the church mother and the ladies auxiliary tomorrow. I'll tell them you're providing the carnations."

Joe smiled and Sunnet hugged her father.

Soon Jacob missed his mate and joined them. They showered a dressed and drove to the den. Patricia got up early, but Marcus went with her. She was xix months pregnant and she was not overdoing it. Marcus was often up for breakfast that Gertie put him to work. Soon breakfast was served and Jacob drove in. When they entered everyone greeted them. Chief Joe had never been to the den and he was awed at the close knit community.

As they ate breakfast, the pack asked questions. They answered as best they could, but soon everyone had to go about their day. Sunnet drove her Dad home and Kerri and Pat joined them. Kerri wanted to check on her father and Patricia wanted to get away from Marcus. Kerri invited Betty, but she declined.

Larry was glad to see Sunnet and welcomed her home. Soon she dropped her father off. Sunnet stopped by her new office space. She was not ready to open yet, but it was nice having her own space.

*****

Logan was at work meeting with Byron. They called a mass meeting where they told the employees what was going on. After talking with Betty, he felt better about the situation. The next morning he met with Marcus and Ja'Mal and Marcus made some calls.

The higher ups weren't expecting the investors to call and as soon as a major investor contacted them their tune changed.

Byron stood in front of the employees, most of which had heard rumors. He spoke and explained that the situation was being handled. No one would lose their job, but for the next few months, they had to cut hours. Everyone gasped. Byron stopped. Logan stood waiting, and then Byron continued.

Because of the economy, the company had taken a blow. They lost two major contracts. They were sure someone else would come in but until then they had to cut cost. The original plan was to lay off fifty workers, but four of the executives volunteered and agreed to forfeit their vacation time and their paychecks for three months to keep the company afloat. This action would give them time and save everyone's job. The crowd hushed.

Finally, one of the floor supervisors asked, "Who? Who s giving up their paycheck? Who gave up their vacation monies?"

Byron looked around and three executives stood and stepped forward. Mr. Dentsmore, the COO of the factory, Logan, Candace from HR and Byron, who was already standing.

The supervisor spoke. "That's not fair. Cut our hours. You four have families to support. You need your pay checks. Can you take a pay cut instead?" she demanded.

Surprisingly, the other workers agreed. Byron was stunned, and he smiled. These people cared. He knew it, but today he saw something he never thought he'd see. They stood together and they stood strong.

Candace spoke, "Look, I don't mind, if it means we stay afloat. Neither do the gentleman up here. So we'll talk and if it's OK with COO Dentsmore, we will have another meeting Friday and present a new idea."

The workers agreed. Everyone returned to work talking about the sacrifice the others were willing to make. Logan returned to his office. Babe, you busy? he sent.

Betty answered and he told her what happened. She was not surprised. The people in that town were good hardworking people. She would not have expected less from them

*****

The week flew by and the morning of the ceremony arrived. Chief Joe talked with Pastor Henry and was more than welcomed to use the church. The women decorated. Sunnet arrived two hours earlier to dress and was amazed at how beautiful the church was.

Last night, her friends from the city arrived and they loved the small town she grew up in. Daniel and his father had to see her office and were impressed. So impressed that as a wedding gift, they were buyng all of the furniture and materials she would need to set up.

Emily met the pack and her father. She was charming and seemed to really love it here. They were up a while and Emily, her mother, and her friends decided that her last night as single woman, was going to be fun.

Kerri, Patricia, Betty, and the women from that pack went along with them because they had no idea that Sunnet and Jacob were already together. Dina came with them, and for the first time she realized this place would always be home. Chief Joe made sure he spoke with her and welcomed her back.

Everyone met Leona, and told her how beautiful she was. Kerri held her and was even more excited about Layla being born. The night ended and their friends returned to the hotel and the pack returned to the den. Isla went home to spend time with grandfather.

She sat and watched him sleep. His breathing was labored. Oman told her it was like that all of the time now. Isla was sad, but she could not cry anymore. Her grandfather loved her, and she was blessed to have that time with him. Now he was tired and needed to rest. He deserved to rest. She'd miss him, but he was going to a better place. She kissed his temple and then his cheek. Soon she stood and went to her room. Keamon opened his eyes as she left and whispered, "Good bye, my Isla."

The next day at the church, people from all over town came for the joining ceremony. Sunnet chose a tradition sheath and was about to dress when her father brought in a new dress. He presented her with the beautiful Ivory gown that she had worn on her date with Jacob years ago.

"Daddy, how?" she asked.

"After your mother died, and I sent you to school. I was giving away somethings and I remembered this dress. Serene was so happy when she saw you in this gown. When Jacob came for you that night, it reminded me of a groom coming for his bride. This dress was made for this moment in time." Sunnet hugged her father. Soon he was sent out as her friends and family helped her dress.

Emily was awed. Sunnet was always beautiful, but in this gown on this day, she glowed.

Soon the ceremony was to begin. Jacob stood at the altar waiting. There were no groomsmen just him, wearing a dark suit. He actually borrowed a suit from Marcus, but last night after the women left Daniel and his brothers had a gift for him. When questioned about the correct size. The men laughed and said, "You have met our sister, Emily, right?"

Jacob thanked his friends and he stood today looking and feeling proud. Sunnet walked out to join him and he was transformed back to almost two decades ago. She still had the dress. She stopped in front of him and wiped the tears from his cheek. He had no idea that he was crying.

Chief Joe called for Patricia, and she stood and sang a traditional song of their people. Soon the song ended. Chief Joe was almost too choked up He took a deep breath and continued. The couple went through the scared rituals, and said their sacred vows. Chief Joe declared them joined, and Jacob kissed his new wife. Everyone cheered.

Everyone went to the local community center for the dinner and everyone was so happy. Kerri felt strange, so she went to the restroom. As she closed her stall, the Wapjanli spoke. Kerri, I am leaving tonight. I wanted to tell you early so when I'm gone you won't be alarmed.

Wait, can't you stay until Layla gets here? What about Leona? Kerri asked.

Leona is safe and happy. Soon, she'll have new stepdad that she will wrap around her finger. Layla will do the same to her dad. You don't need me anymore, but someone else does. Look, tell Ja'Mal to help Marcus and Oman, OK. Kerri, I will always be there for you, then she ended communication.

Kerri returned to the party and Ja'Mal was instantly alerted. She told him she was fine, as she noticed Dina talking with Daniel. A blind person could see that Daniel was enamored with the young woman, and from the way he held Leona, no one would ever hurt that child.

"Hey, you spoken to Dina?" Kerri asked.

Ja'Mal smiled. "Yes, and you know what. She and Leona will be fine. She told me that I am not responsible for whatever bad decisions Lionel made, and you know what babe, she's right." Kerri hugged him. They would be fine now.

She watched as Sunnet danced with Keamon, and she noticed that he seemed content. He was ready, and it was time to let go. Ja'Mal held her close and whispered We will be there for them.

The party lasted and soon Jacob and Sunnet left for a few days alone at the cabin. Emily noticed Oman and saw that he seemed sad. Being who she was she walked over to him. Oman saw the dark-haired girl walking his way. He stood to leave when Marcus blocked him.

"Hey, I'm Emily." Emily introduced herself.

Oman faced her and answered, "I'm Oman."

Emily smiled. "Oman, I like that. Well Oman, no one here wants to dance with me. And I refuse to dance with my brothers, can you help me?"

Oman stammered, "Of course, let's go." For a few minutes, Oman danced with a beautiful girl and forgot his problems. Keamon watched and smiled. His grandson would be OK.

He grew tired and wanted to go home. Isla offered to take him but he told her to stay and enjoy her time with her friends. He asked Marcus to drop him off. Emily asked Oman to show her around and he was about to beg off when she smiled, so he gave in. Isla talked with Kerri and Patricia and a few other women about the babies. Then like a small breeze, Kerri heard a whisper, Goodbye as the Wapjanli left for good.

She smiled and sent to Ja'Mal.She's gone. Go check on Keamon.

Ja'Mal called Marcus and they went to check. They found his body resting in bed.

Oman saw that the alpha and Marcus were gone. Grandfather had left early. He had to get home. Isla saw her brother rush out and followed him. The two rushed home and found Ja'Mal and Marcus with their grandfather.

He did not suffer, just slept. Marcus almost broke when Oman rushed in. The young man collapsed and Marcus had to hold him up. Isla rushed home and she too cried.

Emily and her family learned that the young man lost his grandfather and felt for him. They went back to the hotel, but Emily could not rest. All she could think about was Oman, his smile, and the sound of his laughter. She knew she had to leave, but she had to make sure he was OK. She left her hotel room and was prepared to go look for him. Brett stopped her. "Sis, you OK?"he asked