All Comments on 'Werewolves and Indians'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
wishmelycanwishmelycanover 10 years ago
Only thing

That I don't like about your stories. They tend to be kind of rushed. Like big jumps in the story. The only reason one doesn't get lost is bc of how well u describe everything.

RheamistressRheamistressover 10 years ago

Good to see you back and writing... Loved the start of this one. :)

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

What happened to cause Ja'mal and his mom to leave their pack?

nickysixnickysixover 10 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter! Werewolves and Indians! My favorite sexy beings!

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago
Like it!

Good start but in a few placed you used the word caused instead of cost! As in the following....

His carelessness caused them dearly.....Which should have read.....His carelessness COST them dearly.

I look forward to the next installment of this story, thanks for posting.

Willie

HateItHateItover 10 years ago
Good start

Good start. I'll keep watching.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago

Barely long enough to get a taste of the story and there were several mistakes that should have been caught in editing. But don't stop! I would like to read more.

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 10 years ago
INTERESTING

LOVING IT ALREADY. KEEP GOING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
YUM

GOOD FIRST CHAPTER, I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING YOUR STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You lost me at 'dreads'.

Dreadlocks are perhaps the single most anti-sexy things on the planet. They stink, are (if not cared for correctly) bug infested and at other times utterly disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Previous commenter is mistaken

About dreadlocks. They are easy to clean & maintain their shape wet or dry. In no way do they give a blanket representation of wearers' personal habits. I should know, as I've had my hair in dreads for over 20 years now...

Loving this story & I'm glad I still have a few chapters to go. Looking forward to reading more! :) x

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
I was right

I was right, this is truly one of those stories that I would love to be able to get my hands in full length book form. The writing has a few errors but nothing a bit of editing cannot take care of, mostly either a poor choice of words or slight typos. All that takes second place to the story itself though. If the rest of the parts of the story live up to the same standard as this one I will be rereading this story frequently.

Shifter romance is a personal favorite genre and I'm always looking for more great books in the genre to add to my collection. Perhaps the author will take my advice and consider expanding this into a full length book. Please, self publishing is just not that hard these days. Or submit it to a regular publisher, I'm sure one of them would jump at the chance to publish something as good as this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good start

Ok I've just found your stories ;)

Characters quickly established

Mysterious past

Lone wolf

Pack

Good beginning

I_Love_EroticaI_Love_Eroticaabout 2 months ago

I'm truly disappointed that Iread2relax began this series with the stereotype of the "drunken Indian".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1299 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES