All Comments on 'West Coast Career'

by TheHandsThatLead

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more

please write more on their adventure to the west coast, what he does and what she does on the west coast. the world is your oyster with this story well done!

TheHandsThatLeadTheHandsThatLeadover 5 years agoAuthor
re: more

Thank's Anon, no plans at the moment to continue the story, but you never know.

ElKabong44ElKabong44over 5 years ago
More please

Would love to hear the next chapter or two of this now.

Laird MLaird Mover 5 years ago
Yes! More please.

Intense.

I'm curious how you'll keep the progression going.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 5 years ago
And how long before he becomes bored with her?

Men are hunters. We love the hunt. The chase. The capture. But once it’s over, we’re bored and need another hunt.

So how long before he’s bored with his toy and dumps her for a younger and hotter wife?

And what is his ex-wife supposed to do having lost all ability to think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ummm....

"Lisa's husband has an opportunity on the west coast but her."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Whackdoodle

I agree entirely, only a sociopath or a psychopath would want a woman as a fuck toy, well that or a boy. As to what happens when he gets bored it’s simple he wouldn’t care because he can’t care so long as he doesn’t get caught. If he doesn’t care about her why not just divorce her? Problems in a marriage are never just one persons fault.

The story doesn’t hold up as a fantasy, to be a fantasy it has to be literally physically unattainable or be achievable, realistic but beyond what the dreamer can currently achieve. As brainwashing is achievable it turns this story into something sinister instead of erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
super hot but

she flipped from reluctant to enthusiastic really fast, you could probably drag down the process longer. good story though

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

I would like to see what happens in California!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Need a second story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please write more stories like this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheHandsThatLead@TheHandsThatLead
A hands on kind of leader… I’m a male in his 50’s living in Canada. I write and enjoy erotic mind control stories primarily featuring bimbo's and bimbofication along with other related themes. You can find more of my writing over at: - MCStories: https://mcstories.com/Autho...