West Coast Career

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened and a man entered the room, followed by his wife, though he hardly recognized her.

Gone were the pants suit and dull makeup, instead the woman that stood in front of him was dressed in a tiny pink bikini, with platform heels that added at least 8 inches to her height and had enough makeup on to cause a hooker to blush.

He stood up just as the man stepped to the side and Lisa's face lite up with excitement.

"Oh my god Johnny!" she cried out and tottered her way over to him, throwing her arms around him and plunging her tongue in to his mouth as she kissed him eagerly.

She took a step back reluctantly breaking the kiss and twirled around, "So, do you like my outfit?" she asked as she stopped facing away from him and shaking her ass.

"Not bad honey." he replied and reached out, grabbing one of her ass cheeks.

"Mmmmmm... god baby, squeeze it!" she said, stepping back in to him and rubbing up against the hardening shaft in his pants.

"Sooo... like Johnny, do you, humm, want to like fuck my ass?"

"I don't know Lisa. Do you want me to fuck your ass?"

"Oh god yes! I sooooo want you to fuck my ass Johnny! I'll do anything you want, like just as long as I totally get that big hard cock of yours rammed in my ass!"

"Anything?"

"Yes! Anything! Do you want me to get big fake titties?" she said, turning around to face him and grabbing her small tits through the bikini and squeezing them together.

"Like I know these are too small go give a proper titty fuck and I've totally seen you looking at some of the girls in the office with big titties. It's totally ok too, I want you too look at them!"

"And what about California?"

"Oh god yes! I can't wait to strut around the west coast in skimpy little outfits for you Johnny!"

"And your career here? You're willing to give it up?"

"Yes, of course!"

"Well in that case..." he said, turning her around to face the coffee table and pushing her down with one hand between her shoulder blades and the other holding her waist.

As he did, she let out a squeal and her hands pulled down her bikini bottoms around her platform heels.

She felt his cock push up against her sphincter and she cried out, "Yes Johnny! Fuck my ass and make me your total anal slut!"

He pushed in deep and something clicked in her head, the pleasure was magnified a hundred fold as her whole body bucked back against him. His cock was unlike any of the others, she knew she'd do anything to get it again.

Fuck and suck and lick anyone he wanted, prostitute herself out in any way he deemed appropriate and the only thing that would matter would be getting his cock back in her ass.

Her world collapsed as the orgasm of her life filled her with need, need for the next time and the next time and the next time and all the times he would fuck her ass right back to this very moment, the moment he took possession of her ass and she gratefully gave it to him.

She could wait to go to the west coast with him and start her new career as his anal slut.

12