West Valley High Day 47-50

Story Info
Susan gets serious about earning her freedom.
5.2k words
4.25
25.7k
8
0

Part 92 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday, 01 November

Susan Mitchell walked into the headmaster's office early on Tuesday morning. The naked girl trod slowly past the empty receptionist's desk and stood in the doorway of Headmaster Krutz' office, her head slightly bowed, her eyes looking upward at the man behind the desk, who was talking on the telephone. Krutz looked up and waved her in. Susan entered the main office and knelt on the floor beside the headmaster's desk and waited for him to finish his phone call.

"Good morning, Miss Mitchell", Krutz said to her as he hung up the phone. "I trust you had a good night's sleep?" Susan nodded although it was a lie. The Halloween party didn't end until almost 1AM and by the time Krutz had released her from the post where she had been tied as a scarecrow and sent her to her room, it was nearly two. She had fallen asleep almost instantly but the alarm clock the headmaster had left in her room, along with her instructions for the morning, had sounded just a few short hours later.

"Sir, may I ask you a question," Susan said, her eyes turning to face her tormentor.

"Of course, Susan," he said. The use of her given name surprised her as he had previously only referred to her as "Miss Mitchell". Susan paused for a moment and then decided to proceed with her question. "I was, um, wondering, how the web site was doing?"

The web site was Susan's last hope. All of the tortures she had endured over the last several months had been videotaped or streamed online and sold on a web site Krutz had set up. All of the money raised from the site was supposed to be used to pay back the money her mother had stolen from her employer and used to pay Susan's tuition at West Valley. Little did Susan know that was all a lie and she would never see any money from the web site.

"Funny you should bring that up," the headmaster said. "I was just looking over the numbers and they aren't good." Susan looked down again, realizing she was never going to be free of her tormentor. "But don't despair, Susan", he continued. "I think I have a plan that will help."

Susan continued looking down. She was pretty sure she wouldn't like what the headmaster had in mind.

He continued, "I think we've gotten a little off-topic lately. The witch trials, for example. A few complaints that things have gotten 'boring'. We need to get back to basics, you and your classmates. You up for that?"

Susan thought for a moment and nodded her head. She had come this far, endured this much. She had been so close to breaking over the weekend, praying the flames from the bonfire would consume her. But she was going to earn that money - she was going to earn her freedom.

Krutz attached a leash to the collar welded around her neck and led the nude girl out into the main hallway to the school's two-story atrium. The steel chains once again hung from a metal rafter in the atrium and Krutz pulled on Susan's leash to get her to stand. He lifted her hands over her head and attached her wrist cuffs to the dangling chain before taking up the slack and stretching her arms over her head. A spreader bar was lying off to the side and Krutz grabbed it and fastened each end of it to one of the girl's ankles, spreading her legs wide, further stretching the young girl's body. He shoved a bright red ball gag into her mouth, tied a blindfold over her eyes, and walked away.

Susan stood confused as her fellow seniors and various teachers walked past her on display in the atrium. She couldn't understand how being bound naked like this would address the issue of her videos being 'boring'. What could be more boring than staring at a naked girl unable to move? Her classmates and teachers seemed to have gotten used to the spectacle as well because even though there was some gawking and staring, most moved quickly on their way to their first classes. Susan knew Krutz probably didn't want her to earn back the money her mother owed, but what was his end game?

Her thoughts were interrupted by the headmaster returning from his office. In his hands were a roll of duct tape and a large white vibrator. He placed the vibrator against her left leg, its head touching her crotch and then used the duct tape to fasten it tightly to her leg before he walked away again. Susan felt nothing as Krutz had forgotten to turn on the vibrator. Or perhaps, she thought, he hadn't forgotten and just wanted her to feel it there threatening her. It had been awhile since her last orgasm, days of physical and mental torture having taken the place of sexual release.

As the first period class bell rang, Susan groaned as the vibrator suddenly shot to life. She felt someone very close to her but didn't know if it was Krutz, some teacher, or a fellow student who had decided to turn it on. She moaned as the device pulsated against her. But then, just as quickly as it was turned on, it turned off, leaving her panting in frustration. The pattern continued and Susan realized it must be her fellow students taking turns turning the vibrator on and off, varying its speeds, and watching the reactions on her face as she twisted in pleasure and frustration. But one of the students misjudged, or maybe didn't, and Susan's body trembled as the orgasm swept over her body. This elicited cheers from a small group of students surrounding her and amplified their efforts to reproduce it.

Susan felt a strain in her arms and realized someone was tugging on the chain and soon she was standing on her tiptoes, her leg muscles cramping and her shoulders burning. But these pains were soon offset by another wave of pleasure caused by the vibrator between her legs.

The cheerleader suddenly felt something on her nipples, mouths softly sucking and licking them, which only amplified the pleasure she was already feeling. The sucking soon turned to nibbling and stretching and it was not long before the third orgasm hit the naked girl. She tried twisting as the nibbling turned to biting but stopped when she felt a hard smack on her naked butt. One of the students had brought a wooden ping pong paddle from the gym and begun swinging it at Susan, alternating between soft taps and much harder smacks. Susan struggled to catch her breath between the strikes, all the while the vibrator continuing to be turned on and off. She was staring to get frantic, squirming as much as she could on her tiptoes, pulling down on the metal chain, trying to get free.

Everything stopped for a few minutes and she felt her arms being lowered and her feet touched the ground. Her chest was heaving as she tried to slow her breathing, hoping her ordeal was over. Mr. Kittler, one of her teachers, had come by and silently ordered the time out to give the girl time to rest. Most of the crowd scattered, heading back to their classes. Susan felt a soft caress on her buttocks as Kittler spread lotion on it, soothing the burning.

The girl's respite was short-lived. The vibrator sprung back to life with a soft whirr, turned onto a low speed, just enough to get her turned on, but not enough to do anything about it. Someone was pinching at her nipples again, but this time the pinching was much worse. She realized someone had attached a pair of binder clips to her nipples, crushing them beneath the black springs. Susan's howl of pain was stifled by the ball gag as she felt more pressure on her nipples as another student attached a pair of padlocks to the binder clips, weighing them down and pulling the girl's nipples downward.

Just as she was getting used to this, she felt a slow slapping against the side of her breasts as a student used the paddle against them, causing the padlocks to swing back and forth, causing more pain to her tortured nipples. Suddenly she felt fingers running along her sides and under her armpits, tickling her. She thrashed about, dancing in her bonds, trying to get away from the tormenting hands. The padlocks bounced left and right, yanking harder on her tender nipples. The tickling suddenly stopped and the vibrator's intensity increased. Susan lost track of the pain in her nipples as the fourth and fifth orgasms came in quick succession. Her body was in sexual overdrive now, one large jumble of nerves, pleasure and pain combined.

Wednesday, 02 November

Krutz had stopped chaining Susan by the neck to the small mattress in the closet he called her room. It was a small concession he had made, trying to give her the sense that he was becoming compassionate, perhaps even caring. That what he was doing to her was to help her out of the predicament her mother had put her in. He'd seen very little of the fire and defiance the girl had started out the year with and more of the docile nature he needed coming out. The headmaster knew his time was running out. He had convinced Torres they needed Susan Mitchell to be compliant of her own free will in order for their plan to work but knew the man's patience was limited. There was hard deadline but Krutz didn't know if he would be given that much time. And while the money he would earn would be nice, he wanted the bigger prize, the naked submissive girl he was training.

And so, he smiled slightly as the girl entered his office again on Wednesday morning and took her place on her knees next to his desk. "I see you have recovered well from yesterday," he said and she nodded. Susan had actually had her first good night's sleep in a long time, her exhausted body finally giving in. "Good news, you gained seven new subscribers yesterday. Seems people like what they see." Susan did not react. She wasn't proud of what she was doing but knew she had few options. "I think we'll give you a little rest today."

With that, Krutz led her back out into the atrium on her hands and knees. Lying on the floor were a several long metal poles and a variety of rope. Susan was thinking the headmaster's idea of 'rest' was significantly different than hers. He directed her to sit on the floor and he picked up one of the long poles and used the rope to strap one end to her left ankle and then fastened it tight to her knee. He did the same with the other pole. He maneuvered the two poles so they crossed behind her neck and then wrapped rope around her neck and the poles, binding her tight and forcing her legs apart.

Krutz used some more rope to tie her wrists together behind her back and then pulled out the pink vibrating dildo and slid it between the girl's legs. Susan groaned as the headmaster brought out a pair of alligator clips and snapped them onto her nipples and ran electrical wire behind her. She had suffered through electrical shocks before and knew what was going to happen next and it certainly did not seem like 'rest' to her.

The headmaster held a small microphone in front of the girl's face. "As you have probably guessed, the dildo and electrical leads are tied to a central control. The control is voice-activated. The level of noise determines the amount of electrical shock and the intensity of the vibrations you will feel. I'll leave you ungagged but I recommend you remain as quiet as possible," Krutz said.

The atrium was relatively silent with only a few teachers passing through, but Susan knew the levels of noise would increase during passing periods. She had no idea how sensitive the microphone was or what level of noise equated to what level of shock and she was in no hurry to find out. She sat on the cold tile floor and looked up at the clock on the wall. At six minutes before the hour, she had a frightening realization. The class bell would ring in one minute! Susan tensed and waited for that piercing sound.

The bell went off and Susan screamed as strong electrical current surged into her tender nipples. Her whole body convulsed and shook and then she felt the vibrations from the dildo inside her. Her screams along with the increased noise as students passed through the atrium kept the vibrator humming away and the shocks continued to pulse through her breasts. She tried desperately to stay silent but the pain was so great that she couldn't stop making noise, which kept the shocks coming.

Several students stopped to stare at the bound girl before making their way back to class and slowly the noise level in the atrium diminished and Susan felt the vibrations lessening. She was trying to take in long, slow breaths to lower her heart rate and reduce the noise she was causing by breathing. Her breasts still felt like they were being shocked but she didn't know if this was just residual from the sharp shocks or if there was still current flowing. She felt the wetness between her legs as the vibrator slowed down and focused all of her energy on calming herself down, knowing she had only 40 minutes before the bell went off again.

Susan watched the clock and prepared for the shock to come. The pain in her breasts felt even more intense than it had after first period. Her crotch was on fire and she felt herself nearing orgasm. Several students must have noticed as they gathered around her, looking at the twisted look on her face. She didn't know if they understood what was going on or not, but they were talking rather loudly in front of her and it was finally enough to drive her over the edge. She closed her eyes and rocked back and felt the waves of pleasure roll over as the pain in her nipples intensified.

The students cheered and clapped and Susan screamed at them to stop talking which just made the pain in her chest even worse. Susan closed her mouth and rocked back and forth in her bonds trying to get away from the pain but it persisted long after the students returned to class. She had no idea if the shocks were still coming or if the vibrator was still moving as her nerves were so on edge. The tormented girl didn't know how she was going to survive five more bells going off that day.

Thursday, 03 November

Susan Mitchell found herself standing naked once again in the atrium of the senior hall of West Valley High, her arms raised over her head by steel chains, her legs spread wide with a wooden spreader bar. A bright red ball gag was shoved in her mouth. Sitting next to her was a metal bucket filled with wooden clothespins, a sign posted on it saying "To use as you wish". Susan wasn't sure if the sign referred to the clothespins or herself.

A pair of students heading to class saw the sign and Susan's spread nude body and looked at each. One of them picked one of the clothespins out of the bucket and snapped it over Susan's left nipple. She shot the student a dirty stare but that only led him to place another clothespin on her other nipple. The girl with him picked up a few clothespins and started snapping them on her breasts. Other students saw what was going on and came over. Clothespins were soon being placed under her armpits, on her stomach and on her ass. One boy got especially bold and reached between Susan's legs and clipped a clothespin onto her pussy lips. Tears were rolling down Susan's face and she looked pitiful but got no sympathy from her classmates.

A student came by with a toy yo-yo and wrapped the string around one of the clothespins on Susan's nipple. The toy unwound and bounced and stretched the girl's already tortured breasts. A girl pulled a can of Coke out of her backpack and tied a string through the pop top and then tied that to the clip on Susan's other nipple. She let go of the can and it pulled down hard on Susan's nipple as it twisted and banged against her body.

One of the boys decided to remove the ball gag in Susan's mouth. She began screaming obscenities at her classmates, then started begging them to remove the torturous clothespins. The boy took a clothespin and grabbed ahold of Susan's tongue and snapped it onto it, effectively gagging her again. He attached several more clothespins to that one, weighing down the first and pulling Susan's tongue further out of her body.

Several members of the wrestling team were gathered in one corner talking to each other and Susan could tell they were working on a plan. They went away for awhile and came back with a variety of objects in their hands. The first was a long length of rope they had gotten from one of the shop classrooms. They removed the weights from the clothespins on Susan's breasts and used some string to tie the rope to the pair of clothespins clamped on her nipples. One boy took the rope, and after several tries, managed to loop it over one of the exposed metal beams in the ceiling's atrium. Susan panicked as she understood their plan. They had brought back a kettle ball from the gym and were currently tying it to the other end of the rope. One boy held it in his hand and was slowly lowering it, the rope and string pulling on Susan's tender clamped nipples. Finally, he let it go and Susan felt its whole weight yanking her chest. She leaned forward and tried to walk towards the weight but the chains over her head left her little freedom.

Her nipples now pointed skyward, straining under the weight of the kettle ball. Then, without warning, the weight became too much and the clothespins snapped loose from Susan's tits. She screamed a muffled scream at the pain inflicted on her nipples as the clothespin let loose. This gave her sadistic classmates another idea and soon students were using string to tie each of the clothespins to another. Multiple pins were placed back on her nipples and a string was attached between them and a student held it in her hands.

"Hey, bitch", she said. "Are you ready for the worst pain of your life?"

Susan shook her head, the clothespins on her tongue shaking as she plead with her eyes for the girl to leave her alone. The girl smiled and gave a sharp tug on the string and suddenly and violently all of the clothespins were ripped from Susan's flesh like a zipper, her skin feeling like she'd been stung by a hundred bees. She screamed loudly in pain as the clothespins were ripped off her tongue, feeling like they had taken a portion of it with them. Her breasts in particular were in absolute agony having had so many clothespins on those tender globes of flesh.

Susan hoped this would be the end of her torture but the students enjoyed what they had seen so much that they began replacing the clothespins and string on her body again, this time twice as many, eager to see if they could rip them all off in one fell swoop. The girl started to protest but was silenced by her ball gag once again.

Friday, 04 November

Krutz fumbled in a drawer and pulled out a bag containing a variety of plastic strips. Susan recognized them as electrician's cable ties, the kind they use to bind wires together. She knew that once they were connected, they cannot be removed without cutting them. She also knew they would soon be used to bind her naked body.

Susan was led on all fours to a small classroom where a selected group of students was assembled. Krutz addressed the girl as she stood in the middle of the room. "I think you will recall the leadership seminar we conducted with the faculty earlier this year," he said. Susan remembered this all too well as it ended with her suspended in a hogtie from the ceiling, her wrists and ankles tightly bound together along with a rope through her hair. "I thought we might do something similar for our student leaders." Your classmates have this assortment of zip ties and can decide how they desire to use them. The four guys and two girls looked at one another and then back at their naked classmate.

Devon stepped up first and picked up one of the zip ties. She walked over to Susan and pulled the girl's hands behind her back and placed the zip tie around her wrists just above her metal cuffs and pulled it tight. One of the boys cautioned her not to pull it too tight or it would be difficult to remove later. Krutz nodded. The other girl, Erin, picked up a slightly larger zip tie and used it to bind Susan's arms together at the elbow, straining her shoulders and causing her chest to stick out.

12