West Valley High Day 47-50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keegan got to work binding Susan's lower legs together with a zip tie and then, for good measure, threaded one through the metal loops on her ankle cuffs and pulled those tightly together as well. Jerome came over and fastened two zip ties together and used them to bind Susan's upper thighs together and then Connor did the same just above her knees. Erin took a small zip tie and tied Susan's big toes together so she couldn't even move her feet. Brent instructed Susan to kneel and then used several zip ties to attach her ankles to her thighs so she could not stand up. Devon then fastened the girl's wrist ties to her ankle ties which kept her kneeling straight up.

Connor turned to the headmaster and quietly asked him a question. "Well, that is entirely up to Miss Mitchell," came the reply. The boy looked uneasy and walked over to Susan to ask her his question. She paused for a minute and then looked up at the video camera in front of her, one of several capturing her torment. "What the hell", she thought to herself, "why not give them a show?" and nodded assent. Connor pulled down his pants and underwear to reveal his semi-erect penis. He grabbed it with his right hand and guided it against Susan's mouth and she opened wide to take it in. She worked her tongue around the head of his prick and felt it hardening and heard the boy start to moan. Connor placed his hands behind Susan's head and shoved himself deep into her mouth and started guiding her head up and down on his penis. She could feel it throbbing inside her and prepared herself for his cum to shoot down her throat. He held her face tight against him as he ejaculated, cutting off her air supply as she swallowed his seed. When he withdrew, Susan was sputtering, taking in long gasping breaths, little bits of drool and semen dripping off her lips.

Brent, Jerome and Keegan each in turn asked for Susan's permission, and although she really didn't want to, she didn't really think saying no was an option, not with the camera's rolling and potential new customers wanting to see her debased. And so she sucked each of the boy's cocks in turn, her jaws aching by the time she was done.

"I think that's enough of that," Erin said. "You guys are boring us." With that, she bent down and removed her panties from under her skirt. Susan was wondering if the girl expected her to service her as well, but Erin instead balled up her underwear and shoved it into Susan's open mouth. She picked up some zip ties and tied them around the girl's head, pinning her panties into her classmates' mouth. "That ought to handle that," she said, smiling at Devon. Devon smiled back and picked up a zip tie and walked over and placed it around the base of Susan's left breast. She pulled it tight, inflating the tit like a balloon. Erin liked the way this looked and did the same to Susan's other breast. She then put her hand on the back of the girl's head and pushed it down towards the floor so Susan was now lying on top of her inflated breasts, her arms and legs now in the air behind her.

"Ok, that was pretty impressive," Krutz said. "Time for you to go back to class. Send in the next group of students please." Susan groaned under her gag as she realized her day had just begun. Krutz got to work with scissors, undoing the ties around the girl's legs and arms, but leaving the panty gag in place, as well as the ties around her tits. "I rather like your breasts like that, Miss Mitchell", he said, as the next group came in.

This group consisted of six girls, Ariel, Krista, Sierra, Brooklyn, Grace and Aimee. Susan was relieved that her mouth might be spared this time and was secretly hoping the gag would stay in the rest of the day. The girls were given the same instructions and each picked up cable ties and got to work. The stood Susan up and began strapping her with the cable ties, starting again with ankles, shins and thighs. Two girls held her hands down at her side as the others tied cable ties together and pinned her wrists against her waist. Ties when above and below her bound breasts, pinning her arms to her side as well. She was effectively mummified, unable to move her arms or legs. Ariel kicked off her high heeled shoes and slipped them over Susan's bare feet and used a pair of cable ties to fasten the shoes to her feet so they could not be removed.

The addition of the heels, combined with her tightly bound legs, made it difficult for Susan to stand. Krista and Grace dragged her over to a support pole in the middle of the classroom and leaned her against it as the other girls grabbed more zip ties and used them to fasten Susan tightly to the pole by her ankles, wrists and neck. Aimee began kissing Susan's left nipple while Brooklyn began stroking along the girl's crotch, which tickled her. Seeing this the other girls took to trying to find other ticklish spots on their classmate and Susan could do nothing to stop the abuse.

When the third set of classmates entered the room, Susan was standing away from the pole, the gag still in place, as well as the ties around her breasts and the high heels, still strapped to her feet. One of the boys in this group, Victor, had the white vibrator in his hand and Susan groaned, knowing what was coming, or, she thought, who would soon be cumming.

Greg sat her down in a chair and Deidre and Jessica got to work strapping the girl's ankles to the base of the chair while Alex and Nick pinned her wrists to the chair's arms. The position left her pussy exposed and Victor got to work quickly with the vibrator, pushing against her clit and turning it on, rubbing it against her until he saw her eyes close and her body tense and the orgasm well up over her.

As Victor worked on Susan's pussy, Jessica picked up some zip ties and fastened one to the collar around Susan's neck and used the tie to bring the girl's head down and attached it to a cable tie around her waist so she was looking straight down at the vibrator as she felt the next orgasm starting.

The class bell rang and the students left and Krutz got to work removing the cable ties from Susan's body, again leaving the high heels and the bands around her tits. She saw Curtis, Nate, Jack and Marcus from the football team walk in, followed by her friend and fellow cheerleader, Brittany. She knew this was likely to be her worst punishment of the day. Marcus got to work quickly, bending Susan over the teacher's desk in the front of the room while his teammates ziptied her legs to the legs of the desk. A zip tie went around her wrists, pinning them behind her back. Marcus whispered in her ear and Susan nodded her head up and down as best she could. He took off his pants and underwear and approached the exposed girl. Brittany shouted for him to stop but the player told her Susan had told him it was okay. Brittany went to her friend to get reassurance and Susan told her it was fine for the players to have sex with her, as long as they used condoms. Susan knew it would make for a good video, and frankly, she hadn't been fucked in a long time.

She felt Marcus slowly slide his way inside her, his large cock splitting her open. He started thrusting and reached up and grabbed her hair, pulling her head up as he got to work inside her. Susan felt like the sex was going on forever and had no idea how the boy had so much staying power. His teammates were urging him to finish, each hoping for their own turn before the class period ended. Brittany had taken a seat and was quietly sobbing in her hands as she watched her friend by defiled. Susan felt Marcus tense and the throbbing in her crotch ceased as he withdrew, only to be replaced by Nate, and then Jack and then finally Curtis. Each boy took his time and Curtis had just finished when the bell rang.

The boys left the room but Krutz asked Brittany to stay behind. The shaken girl stood up as Susan was being cut free and went over to her friend and offered her a warm hug. "Oh, how nice," Krutz said. "Maybe we should give you some time together." He picked up several cable ties and wrapped them around the girls' waists, binding them to each other. He did the same at their ankles and also their shins and thighs. Finally he wrapped Susan's arms around Brittany's back and zip ties them together and did the same with Brittany's around Susan's back. A final set of cable ties went around the girls' necks, locking them in their embrace. Brittany looked at Susan and placed her lips on her friend's, starting a warm, wet, passionate kiss. Krutz smiled and left the room. He knew Brittany Daniels was going to be useful for him in the near future.

12