West Valley High Day 56-60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving at the headmaster's office, they were told by his secretary that "we don't need that in here" and to take Susan to the atrium instead. There was a small table off to one side of the space, so they decided to set her down on top of that. They slid the barbell away and carried it back to the gym, leaving Susan hogtied and on display once again.

Krutz wandered by about 10 minutes later. "Seems the boys in the gym got tired of you, Miss Mitchell," he said. Susan could only grunt as she lay on her side, trying to relieve the pain in her wrists and ankles. "You seem a little lonely. Let me see if I can fix that." Susan tried to grunt out a response, begging to be left alone, but couldn't utter an intelligible word. Krutz returned with an old enemy of Susan's, Michelle Johnson and one of her friends. Michelle hadn't come close to Susan after being forced to endure a day of abuse herself after she had disobeyed Krutz' orders. Susan knew this meant the girl would do whatever the headmaster instructed.

Rebecca, the other girl, looked scared as Krutz handed her a small cylindrical object. Susan soon learned it was an electric toothbrush as it made contact with her bare feet, sending her into a fit of laughter and muffled screams once again. Krutz rolled the girl back onto her stomach to give Rebecca full access not only to the girl's feet, but also her exposed pussy. Whatever fear she might have had turned to excitement as the placed the brush against Susan's wet lips and began masturbating her.

Michelle had been handed a feather, which she began to use against Susan's naked sides. Susan lifted her hands into the air trying to break free, which only increased the pain in her limbs. Michelle was holding her down with one hand, stopping her from rolling over as Rebecca continued her assault on the girl's exposed pussy.

The girls, egged on by classmates, were relentless torturers, driving Susan through agony and ecstasy before handing their instruments over to other classmates who wanted to play.

Thursday, 17 November

Susan Mitchell's pussy still ached from the hours she had spent on the Sybian on Monday and the jackhammering she had received from the fucking machine two days ago. The electric toothbrush had rubbed her raw and she knew she was still swollen and red. So, the last thing the young cheerleader wanted to see today was a return of the infernal impaling device mounted to a reciprocating saw. But there the machine was, sitting on the floor of the shop classroom as she entered. The pieces of metal pipe and fittings scattered around the machine did not fill the girl with a sense of relief either as she knew they would be part of today's entertainment.

The headmaster had ordered her to show up here in the classroom, where Mr. Gholston, one of the shop teachers was eyeing her lecherously. Susan could still picture the old man having sex with her a few weeks ago as she lay bound in this very classroom. The metal rings welded to her wrists, ankles and neck were a constant reminder of that day.

The girl was told to walk over to an open section of wall near where the pipes lay and told to lie on the wood floor of the old shop classroom. She did as she was told, the floor of the shop building cold beneath her naked flesh. Gholston grabbed two pieces of pipe and slotted them into metal discs that had been anchored to the wooden floor. Krutz grabbed the girl's legs and pulled her towards the wall. He lifted her back with Gholston's help and bent her legs over her until her knees were beside her head, her legs extended on the floor behind her to where the metal posts were sitting. Susan stared up at the ceiling lights through the space between her shins.

The shop teacher took another metal bar and placed it perpendicular to the other two, using a set of pipe fittings to hold it in place. This bar pinned Susan's ankles to the wood floor. Her body was already aching. She was now positioned with her bare back up against the paneled wall of the shop classroom, her pussy pointing straight at the sky. It was hard to breathe as her stomach was compressed by her bent legs passing across her breasts, her knees against her head as she stared at the ceiling. Once again, she was thankful for her years of dance and cheer, which kept her young body flexible. Susan struggled against the pipes, trying to see how much she could move her feet, but it was very little. She realized how she was exposed and knew what was going to come later.

The shop teacher used an electric screwdriver to anchor two more discs to the floor and inserted u-shaped clamps through these. Krutz grabbed Susan's arms and spread them out to her sides and anchored them inside the clamps, pinning her wrists to the floor out to her side near the wall. Susan pulled up on the clamps, but they provided very little freedom of movement.

The two men brought over a table hoisted the reciprocating saw and mounted in to the wall above the bound girl, the menacing eight-inch dildo aimed directly at her exposed crotch. Krutz spread lubricant over the phallus and positioned it against the girl's lips and pressed a button on a remote control to start the machine.

The rubber cock slowly entered Susan's awaiting cavity. She moaned as it broke through, driving itself ever deeper into her. It felt even deeper and wider than it had earlier in the week and this time she had a full view of the machine as it drove itself against her. She felt herself being pressed into the floor as the dildo reached maximum penetration. Slowly it retracted, pulling itself almost all the way out. Susan lifted up slightly to make sure it stayed inside her, not wanting it to slip out then press itself somewhere it shouldn't. Not that it should be where it was, either, she thought to herself.

The machine picked up speed and Susan whimpered with every hard thrust. She hadn't seen where the headmaster or the old teacher had gone but she found out soon enough when she saw the shadow above her head and then felt the sharp thwack of a leather flogger against her crotch, right beside where the machine was impaling her. The swats from the flogger almost kept in rhythm with the machine fucking her, the pleasure and pain combining. She was screaming as loud as she could, but it didn't even sound like her screaming to her own mind.

The whipping stopped, but the relentless pounding of the machine continued. Soon it was accompanied by the slow hum of a white vibrator that Krutz held near where the device was penetrating the girl. The combination of the two sensations was too much for Susan to handle and her body tensed and shook as climaxed. She hated her body for enjoying these sensations but knew there was nothing she could do to prevent it. The pounding inside her slowed as Krutz played with the remote and Susan took deep breaths to calm herself, waiting for the machine to pick up speed again.

Friday, 18 November

Headmaster Krutz had promised the girl that he would give her some rest today to recover from the week's abuse, but Susan Mitchell knew better than to expect that would mean lying around her empty dorm room. Her nights had become even more restless now that even the thin mattress she used to sleep upon was gone, replaced only by a hard, wooden platform. The girl's back ached from a week sleeping on the hard wood and she longed for a good night's sleep on a comfortable bed.

Susan was right about Krutz's idea of rest.

The naked girl was currently "resting" on her elbows and knees, tight hemp ropes once again binding her body. The headmaster had begun her bondage by wrapping a piece of rope tightly around each of the girl's ankles and then tying that rope very tightly around Susan's upper thighs just under her crotch, looping the rope around her waist to keep it from slipping down her legs. This had the desired effect of pinning Susan's feet tightly against her shapely butt. A wooden bar with metal hooks had been placed between her knees and tied to them with rope, which kept her legs spread wide apart. Once again, Susan realized her pussy was on full display for her classmates, a condition she had learned to get used to this year.

Susan's arms had been similarly tied with ropes binding her wrists to her upper arms near the shoulder, so she was propped up on her elbows, her hands near her neck, which meant she could at least use them to prop her head up. Another spreader bar held her elbows about shoulder's width apart. Her long blonde hair had been tied into a tight pony tail with ribbons of string. The coup de grace, though was the stainless-steel hook the headmaster had thoroughly lubricated and shoved unceremoniously inside Susan's anus after he had bound her tightly. The metal hook split her buttocks and was tied to the end of her pony tail, which forced her to keep her head in the air, looking straight ahead. Any movement of her head resulted in discomfort in her anus, so Susan propped her head on her hands and just looked off into the distance.

Susan had been placed on a mobile platform, a dolly constructed of a few 2x4s with a set of heavy-duty swivel casters screwed underneath. The two spreader bars had been anchored to the platform ensuring the girl could not slip off and hurt herself. A chain was attached to the front of the platform and was currently being pulled down the hallway by one of her classmates. Students stepped out of the way as the watched the bound naked girl paraded past them, the dolly swinging back and forth as it is pulled through the hall.

The platform was just wide enough to pass through the doors of a classroom and that was where Susan was taken, her first period class. The student towing her maneuvered her through the door and placed her in a spot near the front of the classroom where she would be on display for her classmates. Mr. Thomas, her math teacher, turned to look as the girl was wheeled into the room. "Nice of you to join us today, Miss Mitchell," he said, and began his lecture.

The girl found herself being dragged from class to class that day, each time positioned so her private parts were on full display to her classmates. Susan hadn't been to class very much this year and it was at that moment a thought struck her that she hadn't had before. Krutz had promised her she would pass all her classes, and even use his supposed influence to gain her admission to a top college. But now, Susan thought to herself, what if he was lying? She was clearly failing all her classes, having not taken any tests all semester. If he let her fail, that meant she'd have to come back next year! Was that his real plan? Susan didn't think she could cry any more after all she had been through, but she began silently sobbing again, realizing that the glimmer of hope the end of the school year promised wasn't a light at the end of the tunnel. She knew for certain this was her new life now, a naked, chained slave girl.

12