West Valley High Day 68-70: Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her captor returned in the late afternoon, she ordered Susan to accompany her downstairs to the basement. As Susan walked downstairs for another presumed night of punishment, she was greeted by a new face. A young Asian girl, maybe only a year or so older than her, was standing in the open space of the basement dungeon. The girl was wearing only a short black dress and heels. She looked scared and kept playing with the cuffs around her wrists. They were attached to a short bar that passed through a loop behind her head on the leather collar around her neck. The girl kept pulling on the bar and looking at the cuffs, as if they were new to her. Susan recalled the day the metal bands were permanently welded around her own wrists, neck and ankles and how she felt and understood what the girl was going through.

Jennifer came downstairs a few minutes after Susan and introduced the girls. "Susan, this is Sandra. She is a friend of ours." Susan smiled and said hello to the new girl, who nodded but didn't speak. Jacoby came downstairs a few minutes later, followed by another man, whose name Susan did not know. Sandra was led over to the wooden frame and tied to it, facing Susan, Jennifer and the two men.

One of the men pulled out a pair of scissors and went to work cutting the dress off the girl's body. Then each man unzippped their pants and pulled them down and Susan assumed they were about to attack the new girl.

But instead, Jennifer picked up the leather flogger and spoke. "Sandra is owed a whipping. A rather severe one at that. But you can help her, Susan. My friends, Daniel and Alexander, as you can see, are a little horny. I am going to start whipping our new friend. I will stop once all three of us have been satisfied. By you." Susan looked at Jennifer and then back at the scared young woman. "Oh, and you will be on your knees and you may not use your hands." Susan knelt and Daniel padlocked her hands behind her back.

The first thwack of the flogger against Sandra's bare belly started Susan into motion. The girl softly said "one" as Susan slid over to the new guy, Alexander, and placed her lips against his semi-hard penis. She heard the second strike and the word "two" as she started licking Alexander's penis, getting him hard. Strikes three and four struck the young woman before Susan could get the man fully into her mouth. Alexander thrust himself deep into Susan's throat which each subsequent hit, but he was apparently quick on the draw because Jennifer had only gotten to stroke 12 before the man shot his load down Susan's throat.

She cast a quick glance at Sandra and the red marks up and down her stomach before crawling on her knees over to Daniel. He was already aroused by the scene and it didn't take much effort to get him into her mouth. Jennifer had started to work on Sandra's breasts now, and each subsequent count from the girl came out with more and more whine as her tender tits fell victim to the flogger. Jennifer was already up to swat 20 and Jacoby showed no sign of finishing any time soon. Susan began using her tongue in earnest and taking the man as deep into her mouth as she could. The count reached 31 before she finally felt the man explode and tasted his salty semen dripping down her throat.

Jennifer handed the flogger to Jacoby, who unhooked the young woman from the frame and spun her around, apparently intent on applying matching welts to the woman's back side. Jennifer grabbed a folding chair from the corner, peeled off her jeans and panties and sat down facing Susan. The young girl buried her face in the woman's crotch as Jacoby went to work on the chained girl. The swats were coming faster and faster and Susan could only imagine what the woman's back and butt looked like, so she knew she had to concentrate. She placed her tongue against Jennifer's clit and began licking. Soft moans mixed with the steady smack of the flogger and the soft-spoken woman's painful countdown. Susan couldn't hear the numbers clearly with her head between the woman's legs, so she tried to ignore everything. Jennifer had her hands against the girl's head now, stroking her blonde hair and rocking in the chair and soon she thrust herself upward and let out a deep guttural moan. There was one last hard crack and Jacoby sat the flogger down.

"Well, that was fun," Jennifer said. "Let's see what else we can do tonight".

Friday

Thursday night was a blur to Susan. Somewhere along the way, she lost track at the number of times she had sex. She remembered the new girl, Sandra, getting her off with her tongue. Jennifer had used the strap on against her as well. Jacoby had taken a turn or maybe two. She knew she sucked him off once. At any rate, it was quite late when she wandered upstairs to the comfy bed and she was quite sore when she awoke a few hours later Friday morning. A short black dress was lying across the bed with a note from Jennifer telling her to shower, get dressed and come downstairs. Susan knew this meant they were going for a ride again. Susan lingered in the shower for a lot longer than usual, letting the hot water massage her sore muscles.

Breakfast was waiting for her when she got downstairs and Susan wolfed down several pieces of French toast and sausage while waiting for Jennifer. It was not much longer before she came downstairs and escorted Susan out to the sports car. Jennifer took off across the country roads again, driving faster than was required. They drove around for a few miles, Jennifer singing along with the radio she had tuned to a country station. Susan wasn't much into country music and didn't know many of the songs, so she mostly kept quiet and stared out the window. They finally arrived at what appeared to be a public park and Susan looked at the older woman quizzically, afraid to get out of the car.

"Come along, now, babe," Jennifer said. "It's still a bit chilly out so I don't think we will run into too many people." Susan thought running into one person would be one too many, but the parking lot was empty and she agreed it was unlikely this park would see visitors on a day like today. A cold wind was blowing and Susan drew her arms across her chest as the wind passed easily through the thin dress.

The pair walked along a paved path for awhile, Susan thankful for the high-heeled shoes to save her feet any further abuse from the cold pavement, even if they were not her preferred footwear for hiking. They eventually ended up in an open prairie quite a distance from the road, where it was unlikely they would be disturbed. Jennifer told Susan to take off the dress and sit down on a bench along the path. Susan reluctantly pulled the garment over her head. She wasn't much colder without it than she was with it on, but the psychological impact of again being naked made her shiver as she sat on the cold wooden slats.

Jennifer grabbed the girl's left wrist and tied a piece of rope to it and the top slat of the bench. She then did the same with the right wrist, pinning Susan's arms out to her sides on the bench. The older blonde than grabbed each of the teenager's legs and pulled them apart and tied them to legs of the bench, leaving her fully exposed. From her bag, she pulled out a video camera and began filming Susan from all angles. Susan tried to keep her head down, but Jennifer ordered her to look at the camera. The young girl pulled at the ropes binding her at Jennifer's command, putting on a show for the members of her website who paid to see her suffering.

Susan figured she sat on that bench naked for the better part of an hour before Jennifer untied her and they started walking deeper into the nature preserve. The dress had been shoved into Jennifer's bag so Susan walked stark naked, an arm across her chest to provide some support for her bare boobs. They eventually reached a small lake with a thin film of ice on top of it, just melting from the recent turn of temperature.

"Have you ever done a polar plunge?" Jennifer asked. Susan looked at the woman with deep fear in her eyes. There was no way she was seriously suggesting what she seemed to be.

Jennifer was now stripping out of her jeans and pulled her shirt over her head to reveal she was wearing a one-piece bathing suit. "Come on, babe," she said. "We go together." The older woman grabbed Susan's wrist and pulled her toward the lake. The pair took off running and dived into the water, breaking through the ice. The cold was instantly unbearable for Susan and she felt like she could not breathe. Jennifer was laughing at the pained look on the girl's face. Quickly Susan turned and swam to the shore a few feet away with Jennifer behind her. The pair climbed out of the water. Jennifer peeled off her swimsuit revealing her own naked body and then pulled her dry jeans and shirt back on. Susan's teeth were chattering.

"There's a towel in my bag," the woman said. "And you can get dressed, too." Susan grabbed the towel and wrapped it around her, then pulled on the dress and placed the towel around her shoulders and hair. Jennifer began walking quickly back to the car and Susan hustled as fast as she could in her heels. She thought about stopping to take them off but couldn't bear another day barefoot in the cold.

The car felt warm and soon the heater turned up full blast made both women toasty. Jennifer drove a short distance down the road to a small cafe and directed Susan to go inside and pick up some sandwiches. She felt incredibly self-conscious again in the short dress, her hair still wet, wearing no makeup. The cashier, an older woman, gave her a disapproving look. Susan wasn't sure if it was her outfit, the metal bracelets around her wrists and neck or just general unhappiness, but she was glad to hand the woman the cash and get back to the car. The two women sat in the parking lot and ate. The teen wondered why they hadn't just gone inside the cafe and eaten there, but she didn't question it. She was happy to be warm and to have a meal to eat.

Upon returning to the house, there was a truck in the driveway. As the women exited the sports car, Susan frowned as she saw Stephen Krutz, the sadistic headmaster of her private school standing beside the truck. "Time to go back to school, Miss Mitchell," he said. Jennifer turned to her and pulled her into her arms and gave her a long, passionate kiss.

Susan walked towards the truck. Krutz told her to remove the dress and heels and led her to the back of the truck. There in the truck bed was the metal dog cage Susan had traveled in before. Wordlessly she climbed into the truck bed and into the cage. Jennifer leaned over the side of the truck with a large rubber dildo gag and shoved it into Susan's mouth. It had a metal threaded bar sticking out of it which extended outside the cage. Jennifer picked up a metal bar and placed it over the post and then screwed a nut onto the threaded bar, pinning the gag into the poor girl's mouth.

As this was happening, Krutz approached with two lubricated dildos. One was shoved into her anus and the other into her pussy. These two also had threaded rods attached to them and Krutz likewise attached them to the outside of the cage with metal bars and nuts, pinning the dual intruders inside the girl.

Krutz threw a heavy tarp over the cage. Susan sobbed silently as the truck pulled away, taking her back to school.

12