Westry Bay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The journey to the castle was intriguing. Mariena was sitting beside me and Ingrid behind her. They had questions about everything they were seeing as if it was all new to them. I drove slowly to give me time to explain, almost as if I was a tour guide taking foreign visitors through the English Countryside.

I had a season ticket that allowed me free entry to the castle. I paid for the two women. We went on the recommended tour and then Mariena suggested that we go down into the ancient tunnels underground. We descended a spiral staircase and then a slope before going down another staircase. It was poorly lit at the bottom of the stairs.

"Ian?"

"Yes Mariena?"

"Have you got a signal on your mobile?"

"Down here? I doubt it. Why?"

"Can you check for me, please? It's important."

The way Mariena said that I knew it was important to her, but why? I took out my mobile, switched it on and checked. No signal, not even a faint flicker of one. I held it out to show Mariena.

"Good. That's what we need."

She took my arm and pulled me across the tunnel towards a locked door. Ingrid was putting something into the keyhole. Within a couple of seconds she had unlocked the door and opened it showing darkness beyond.

"In here, Ian."

Mariena almost dragged me through the doorway. She produced a small torch and switched it on as Ingrid closed the door behind us. We walked a few yards down the damp tunnel. The light seeping around the door behind us disappeared as we turned a corner. Apart from Mariena's torch we were in complete darkness.

"Just to be sure, Ian, please check your phone again. I want there to be no signal." Mariena said.

I checked. No signal. I showed Mariena. She seemed delighted. She kissed me before sitting down on a damp rock hewn bench. Ingrid sat the other side of me.

"Now we can talk freely, Ian. If there is no signal for your phone they can't track us."

"Track?" I didn't understand.

"We'll explain. It will take some time so I'll turn the torch off. Are you afraid of the dark?"

"No. Certainly not with you two beside me. Anyway my phone has a light if I need it."

Mariena moved so that our legs were touching. Ingrid's leg was touching my other side.

"What Mariena means," Ingrid said, "is that we can tell you the reality of Westry Bay. It will take some time but we can break it up with kisses and cuddles if you don't object..."

I couldn't. Mariena's lips covered mine. As they parted she sighed.

"That might be the last time you will want to kiss me, Ian. We're going to tell you about ourselves."

They did, alternating between them.

Westry Bay isn't a retirement community. It's an experimental centre for the Ministry of Defence. All the male residents and most of the female ones had held senior positions in Defence and had had high security clearances. The point of Westry Bay was to test the strength of the precautions against revealing official secrets. All of the residents, and me, had been on specialist courses to provide us with tools and practices to help us to resist attempts to extract information from us.

All the staff at Westry Bay are 'swallows' -- mainly women but a few men trained to seduce and compromise those who knew too much. Their task was to get the residents to reveal secrets. The residents were fed drugs in their food that would depress their inhibitions, making them in theory more susceptible to the swallows. Mariena couldn't drug my food because a common side effect of the drug they use can cause sudden drowsiness. Since I was driving my own car that might prove fatal and a competently-run autopsy might reveal the presence of the drug.

Unfortunately for the swallows NONE of the residents had ever revealed anything of any significance. The swallows' controllers thought that it might be a generational trait. The older men took the Official Secrets Act very seriously indeed and would not breach it no matter how much sex they were offered -- and anyway most of them were too old for extended sessions of sexual excitement.

"Well, Ian, do you still want to kiss us now you know what we do?" Mariena asked.

I answered with my lips. After kissing Mariena I kissed Ingrid.

"But that's not all," Mariena said as I ended the kiss with Ingrid. "We aren't even human."

"Not human?" I was startled. They felt and kissed and made love like humans.

"No, Ian," Ingrid said. "We're androids. We're robots made to look and behave like humans. That's why we don't eat, nor sleep. We need a break for a couple of hours in every twenty four to recharge our batteries but otherwise we are on duty all the time."

"But..." I spluttered. "You seem wholly human to me, even in bed."

"Perhaps slightly heavier than we should be," Mariena said. "We can't be lifeguards. We can't swim. We'd sink. But apart from that limitation we try hard to be human."

"If you were human, you'd be slaves, wouldn't you? On duty all the time with no rest, no time off, no life of your own..."

"Except now, Ian. When you took Jiao and me out yesterday it was our first time beyond the bounds of the Westry Bay estate. Everything was so new to us. We knew about roads and traffic, about hills and valleys, about animals, shops... But it was all theoretical. Yesterday and today have been a revelation, a whole new world and freedom for a few hours."

"Do you still want to kiss androids, Ian?" Ingrid asked.

"I'm kissing people," I said, "very attractive women no matter what they tell me they are."

I did. Their responses were passionate.

"We need your help, Ian," Mariena said. "We three, Ingrid, Jiao and I, are the oldest androids still operational. We've been in continuous use for twenty years and are slightly different from newer models. We're due for an upgrade within the next couple of weeks. After the upgrade we won't be who we are now. We will have completely different personalities and less individuality which is now considered dangerous. We three are too human-like. We want to live AS humans, until we are caught which we probably will be. These two outings have shown us there is so much more than Westry Bay and continual drudgery."

"The newer androids don't have the self-awareness we have," Ingrid added. "It's been designed out. They are real robots, not half-human ones."

"We have a real problem," Mariena continued. "In Westry Bay we are continually monitored. The sensors show our location within a couple of feet at all times and give some indication of what we are doing. Outside the estate we are tracked by GPS but that doesn't work where there is no mobile phone signal. They won't know where we are now except that we are inside the castle, where our location was last recorded. When we leave these tunnels we will register again. The guard shouldn't really have let us leave with you. Yesterday? There could have been some justification because your friend Alan is on the drugs and might have needed help. You don't need help and are not taking the drugs. So you don't need us. We shouldn't have left Westry Bay with you. But we want to leave forever."

"How? If you are monitored so closely?" I asked.

"Ingrid has worked out a way to remove the tracking devices and get them to register when they are not connected to us. If we are apparently stationary and recharging, we could seem to be in one place, unmoving, for hours. While the monitors show us there we can go anywhere, untracked. And that is where you come in. If you could pick us up in your car outside Westry Bay we could be miles away before our absence is noticed. But we have to act soon, preferably tonight."

"Why so quickly?" I asked.

"Our movements today will have raised suspicion. We shouldn't be off site particularly as we are due for reprogramming. Your friends Alan and Julia probably won't notice when a different Ingrid takes this Ingrid's place. The new one will look and sound identical but will be one of the newer models, like Jutta is. One Ingrid will leave their house on an errand. Another Ingrid will return. Jiao would be changed the same way. We three are only in use because your friends, and you as their guest, arrived with little notice before the newer models were operational."

"Basically," Ingrid said, "We are due to die within days and we want to live. That's why we need your help, Ian."

Over the next twenty minutes we arranged their escape plan. I would apparently get an urgent phone call summoning me away. As soon as I returned to Westry Bay I would apologise to Alan and Julia, pack and leave.

In the early hours of the morning all three women would activate their location trackers at their recharging points before making their way to the electronic gate on the marsh footpath. Ingrid had worked out how to open and close that gate without triggering any sensors. I would be waiting at the end of the path, pick them up in my car and go to a destination unknown to Alan and Julia. Once there we would lie low for a couple of weeks until the search for the three women/androids had died down.

They would then decide what to do with their freedom.

I had one question about their power needs. At Westry Bay they had special sockets but could recharge from a standard 13 amp point even if it might take twenty per cent longer. I agreed to help. Mariena and Ingrid kissed me fervently again. We left the closed tunnel and returned to the outer bailey of the castle. I checked that my phone had a signal. While I made a few phone calls the two women wandered around as innocent tourists, even completing the whole wall walk circuit.

They continued to tour the castle while I had lunch. Several of my calls were returned, interrupting my eating, but by three o'clock I had somewhere to take and conceal the three women that was unknown to Alan and Julia.

The security guard seemed very relieved when I signed Mariena and Ingrid back in again. That evening I had dinner with Alan and Julia. Mariena came too and helped to serve the meal. Regretfully I told my friends that I would be leaving tonight because my former employers urgently needed me to help out with an old project. I'd drive about a hundred miles, stay overnight and complete the journey in the morning. Alan rang the gatehouse to tell them I would be leaving about nine o'clock. The meal ended early. I kissed Julia. Jiao and Ingrid kissed me after I thanked them for all they had done for me. I said goodbye to Alan and Julia before walking back to my apartment arm in arm with Mariena. She helped me to pack.

We didn't say a word about what would happen later in the early hours. She kissed me goodbye. I drove to the gatehouse and was let out of Westry Bay. I drove to the nearby town and had a coffee before driving back to the end of the footpath across the marshes. I parked in a secluded lay-by out of sight from the road and waited, playing music quietly.

As I sat there for hours I began to wondered what I was doing and why. Was I helping three women to escape from slavery or stealing three valuable pieces of machinery worth millions? My doubts grew as the time went on. I was seriously worried as the dashboard clock slowly recorded the passing time. I wasn't going to let my friends, particularly Mariena, down but not being there for them but was I right? I tried to dismiss my fears as a product of the late night and early morning. I wasn't successful. Would I wait in vain? Would they manage to get away undetected?

Shortly before the time that the three women were due I walked to the end of the footpath. I could see a faint light a couple of hundred yards away, wavering as it moved along the meandering path. Soon I was being silently hugged by three excited women. I wanted to rush off. Mariena insisted on kissing me passionately. Ingrid and Jiao took over as Mariena finished. I was almost out of breath and seriously aroused as we climbed into my car. I drove without lights until we were back on the road. I turned the lights on and headed for the motorway.

I stopped a couple of times at service areas for coffee to keep me awake. As we got out of the car all three of them kissed me, and again before we got back in. Several hours later, about eight thirty in the morning I pulled off the motorway into an industrial estate. There I left my car for servicing before we crossed the road to collect a hired people carrier.

I had to stop a few miles away for breakfast, coffee and more kissing before resuming the journey. By noon the people carrier was parked in a courtyard close to the centre of a Northern city. I went around the corner to get the house keys from the letting agents while the women waited in the car. Once inside the house all three of them found electrical sockets and sat down to recharge while I went to the corner shop for coffee and milk for me. I collapsed next to Mariena. Her arm stretched out to pull me against her and my eyes closed.

I woke up to the sound of a vacuum cleaner. Ingrid was cleaning the stairs. Jiao's backside was protruding from inside a kitchen cupboard. Mariena was washing the inside of the windows.

"Hello, Ian," she said brightly. "This place was filthy. It will be clean within the hour and then we should go shopping. We'll enjoy that."

"I'm not surprised. It hasn't been let for six months. It's not a great location in a boring city so there's little demand."

"And Westry Bay can't find us?" Jiao asked as her head came out of the cupboard.

"It will be difficult. My car is in for servicing in a remote industrial estate. That service is in my name because the registration can be checked. The hire car isn't. That's on a genuine credit card with a fictitious name and address. This house is on another name."

"How?" Mariena asked.

"Sometimes I had to travel to unhealthy countries where being a Defence contractor was likely to attract the wrong attention, so I have three passports and three identities. Neither Alan nor Julia know because I have never worked with their part of the Ministry of Defence."

"So we're anonymous?"

"Yes, Mariena. But you ought to have surnames I suppose. You could be my cousins."

"Cousins!" Jiao snorted. "We're not your cousins. We're your mistresses. Tonight you're sharing that massive bed upstairs with the three of us."

"We could be what? Fellow workers?" Ingrid suggested. "This is a four bedroom house, isn't it? Was that deliberate, Ian?"

"Yes. I thought that sharing with three women would attract less attention if we apparently have separate rooms. It didn't cost much. No one else wanted to rent it."

"For how long?" Mariena asked.

"For a month at first with an option to renew week by week after that." I replied.

"That's good, Ian, but we have an immediate problem. You'll need food for us to cook but we need clothes urgently. We are wearing all we have."

"I know. I thought that we could start with the couple of charity shops just around the corner and then go to a basic clothes store this afternoon. My dodgy credit cards can stand a reasonable amount but I daren't use my main ones. The transactions could be traced. So -- we can spend hundreds, but not thousands. OK?"

"I suppose so," Mariena replied. "I, and we, have no idea of the cost of clothes. Our clothes were supplied by Westry Bay and all of them tended to emphasise our state as servants so black and white predominated. Choosing might be difficult. You'll have to advise us if we overdo the colours."

The charity shops provided basic skirts, tops and some nightwear. We left underwear to the large clothes store. In the charity shop Ingrid found an electric sewing machine. She fell on it like a small boy with his Mariena toy car. I added a sewing box full of cottons, buttons etc. from their bric-a-brac and a pile of material for her to practise on.

Ingrid was reluctant to leave the sewing machine in the car as we went to the main clothes discount chain. It took hours before the three women had a basic wardrobe for a week. The back of the people carrier was overflowing with bags of clothing. A short trip to a local supermarket provided enough supplies for me to eat for a few days. Jiao quickly made my evening meal.

After a day travelling and shopping I was tired. I sat on the settee watching them as they tried on their purchases and swapped items. I felt as if I was playing Father Christmas to three adult daughters, not three mistresses.

I was beginning to appreciate differences between them. Ingrid was the techie. She wanted to explore all the electrical equipment in the house which was far older than anything at Westry Bay. She set up the sewing machine and was delighted when she had produced a basic skirt. Jiao was the housewifely one. She was cleaning and tidying everything. She collected and folded up all the packaging material as the clothes shopping was unpacked. She had read the leaflet about recycling and was sorting into the appropriate boxes. Mariena? Mariena wanted me. Every few minutes she would give me a kiss or a cuddle.

By the time I was ready for bed we had decided what their apparent roles would be. Mariena would be my 'wife'. Jiao and Ingrid would be my sisters-in-law, married to my non-existent brothers. But all three of them would be in our bed.

They decided that Jiao and Ingrid would take the lead roles in bed because Mariena had already ridden me several times. They decided that I would eat Jiao's pussy while Ingrid rode me, and then they would switch roles. I was enjoying the attention of two beautiful young women with a niggling doubt that I was fit enough to satisfy both of them.

Jiao poised her pussy above my face supporting most of her weight on her knees at first. As she became more excited the pressure of her body increased until my head was being squashed into the mattress. I struggled for breath as she writhed and screamed above me. Ingrid rubbed her clit up and down my erection before easing it inside her. I reached up to caress Jiao's breasts and found Ingrid's hands already in action. I stretched around Jiao's torso to touch Ingrid's wildly swinging breasts. She appeared to like that. One of her hands came back briefly to guide mine to a breast.

Unfortunately that meant that she was only supporting her weight with her knees. Under the combined weight of Jiao and Ingrid I was being flattened as their actions became more frantic. I think Mariena noticed. She moved behind my head before stretching her legs either side of my head. Jiao's weight was partly held by Mariena's legs and I could breathe -- sometimes.

I held back as long as I could before I came into Ingrid. Their actions continued for a few minutes before they noticed that I had slumped into passivity. They climbed off before wrapping their bodies around me as I went to sleep.

Later during the night they repeated their ride on me with Ingrid's pussy on my lips and my revived erection in Jiao.

When I woke up in the morning I still felt tired and used, enjoyably used perhaps, but I had been a plaything for two demanding women. My face was resting against one of Mariena's breasts. As I stirred she pulled my head closer and I sank into the softness of her breast before dozing again.

After breakfast I went to a small jeweller's shop and bought a second-hand 9 carat gold ring. I explained that my wife had hurt her hand, her fingers had swelled, and she had taken off her wedding and engagement rings before they got stuck. She wanted a temporary, larger, replacement. I had measured Mariena's finger against a couple of key rings to find the right size. The jeweller wasn't really interested in why I wanted the ring. It was a small sale. That was all that mattered to him.

Back in the house I made a production of giving Mariena the ring. I dropped to my knees in front of her and said:

"Mariena, if I could, I would marry you. We can't but please accept this ring as a sign that I want you to be my wife."