Westry Bay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held out the ring to her. I couldn't believe it. Mariena was actually crying. I didn't know that she could cry. She hugged me to her body before letting me put the ring on her finger. I stood up. We kissed. We hugged and her 'sisters-in-law' joined in the hug.

+++

The next few days were filled with a variety of experiences for the three women. A large shopping mall was a real hit. While I had lunch they rode up and down the escalators and used the lifts.

The nights were tiring for me as I tried to satisfy the three of them. They were more demanding than my ability to perform. Gradually they accepted that they needed to allow me time to sleep and recover. By the weekend we had reached a reasonable compromise between their sex drive and my physical limits.

On Sunday morning the local Boot Fair excited them. They bought clothes, costume jewellery and handbags. I could afford everything they wanted. Ingrid bought material and other items for her to use to make clothes on her favourite toy, the sewing machine.

On Sunday afternoon I was treated to a parade of their new purchases. None of them had ever had jewellery. The cheap flashy baubles, dress rings, and necklaces were treated as if they were expensive diamonds.

That evening I had to use my mobile phone to check with my neighbours that there were no problems with my house. They had agreed to keep an eye on it while I was at Westry Bay. I didn't tell them I had escaped from there with three of the staff.

Each evening as I ate a wonderful meal cooked by Jiao we would plan the following day's new experiences for them. Ingrid's sewing machine was whirring away as we talked. She had made nightdresses for the three of them. They wore them for a short time before joining me in bed naked.

Monday lunchtime could have been awkward. We were in a small shopping mall about twenty miles from our rented house. While I was eating lunch the three of them wandered around the shops. They found a shop that was offering free cosmetic advice so they decided to try it. The saleswoman was startled at first that three different coloured women had entered together as friends. She was even more surprised at the perfection of their different toned facial skin. She recovered to demonstrate how subtle use of simple cosmetics could make a real difference to a woman's appearance. She appreciated that they were of different colours so she showed how they could use appropriate cosmetics to accentuate each one's individuality. She was very skilful and wasted in such a small store. When I went looking for them I was startled how the cosmetics had made them so individual without overstatement.

I took photos of them on my mobile. I already had pictures of them from my time at Westry Bay but these women now looked changed and even more beautiful. Ingrid insisted that I added a group photo with the saleswoman between them. That caused some amusement. She was petite and barely reached their shoulders in the first photo. Mariena found a step stool behind the cosmetics counter. The saleswoman stood on that to make her head appear between the three 'sisters'.

Of course I had to buy some of the cosmetic packs on offer as part of the promotion. They came with booklets explaining the techniques the saleswoman had used. Unusually they had been written by the woman herself. Further discussion produced the information that she owned the store and had designed the cosmetics herself. This store was her first attempt at marketing her range of products. I made a note of her name and business details. I thought her talent might be worth investing in, not as the fake identity I was using, but as Ian Sanders. She asked why three women had such perfect skin. I couldn't answer that. Jiao said they had been working together in an unpolluted environment. Even so, I don't think the saleswoman was wholly convinced. The three women's faces were almost unnaturally perfect. Why not? I couldn't tell her that their faces weren't human.

On Tuesday I decided I had to go to a bank and transfer some money from my main account to pay off the dubious credit cards. I left the three women for an hour. While I was out they said they would sort out their collection of new to them clothes bought at the Boot Fair and do the washing.

While I was standing in the queue in the bank I started thinking. How long could I stay away from home? How long before Westry Bay found their three missing staff? I was beginning to worry that a search was under way. I had been monitoring the internet daily for any news about Westry Bay. There was nothing beyond a bare mention of the trust taking over all those years ago. I was concerned that it seemed to be invisible on the internet. Was that likely? Or were Defence organisations protecting it? I didn't know but it was suspicious. My bank transaction might be traced if the Defence establishment was involved.

I had noticed that every lunch time when we were out I had been having doubts about what would happen in the near future. Our existence was idyllic but it couldn't continue. Sooner or later I would have to go back to being Ian Sanders living at home. What would happen to the three androids? They couldn't be with me or they would be found too easily.

Every time we met after my lunch Mariena kissed me. In the passion of that kiss my fears vanished like morning mist in bright sunshine. When we were out together Ingrid and Jiao might kiss me in a secluded part of a garden of a stately home, or a dark corner of a castle. In our house barely an hour passed before I had been effectively kissed by all three of them. While we were out Mariena, my 'wife', kissed me often and my 'sisters-in-law' kissed me when they could without being seen. I was enjoying the attention of three delightful women.

The process in the bank was simple but slightly long-winded. I had to explain that I was paying the credit card balances for a couple of friends as part recompense for a private loan they had made. The cashier didn't seem interested in my explanation once she was satisfied that I wasn't laundering money. It was in her rule book that she had to ask. She had asked. The answer didn't really matter for sums in the hundreds.

On my return the washing machine was working and there were several piles to go through later. Mariena kissed me as if I had been away for weeks not a couple of hours. The rest of the day was taken up with the washing, drying and ironing while we talked about plans for the rest of the week.

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday were similar. We went out for the day and at night I would have one or two women making love to me.

Friday evening Mariena told me she wanted to try something different in bed. She had read about BDSM and wanted to tie me up, or rather get Jiao and Ingrid to tie us together. We agreed a safe signal. If I shook my head three times left and right the others would release us. Ingrid had sewn lengths of satin ribbon for the ties.

Mariena was wearing an Ingrid-made nightdress, much more flowing than Ingrid's previous efforts. Over that she had a matching housecoat. The nightdress buttoned down the front. The housecoat had a full length frontal zip. She positioned herself at the head of the bed slightly propped up with pillows. She asked me to crawl up inside her nightdress and put the back of my head between her breasts. Ingrid and Jiao were standing beside the bed still fully dressed. Ingrid tied my elbows and wrists to my sides with her satin ribbon before adding more ties around my thighs and ankles. Jiao pulled Mariena's nightdress down over my bound body. My head was cradled by Mariena's breasts. Jiao kissed me, Ingrid kissed me.

Ingrid surprised me by putting a soft gag into my mouth and tying it behind my head. I could make sounds but not recognisable words. I was pleased that we had a release signal if I needed it. Mariena gradually fastened the buttons so the nightdress started to cover my face. I could still see through the material as Jiao began to close the zip on the housecoat. That was much slimmer than the nightdress and as it was fastened Mariena and I were sheathed together. Just before Jiao pulled the zip upwards over my face Ingrid tied Mariena's wrists to the bed head.

When Jiao pulled the zip the last few inches my face was hidden and I could no longer see anything except the presence of light. The tightness of the material covering my face made the gag more effective. I could breathe. I couldn't speak nor escape from inside Mariena's nightwear. Even if I had been able to, Ingrid's ribbon bonds would still hold me helpless.

I heard one of them leave the room and go downstairs. Why? I was enjoying the closeness to Mariena and wondering what would happen next. Mariena couldn't make love to me. She was restrained almost as effectively as I was. Jiao and Ingrid couldn't get at me without unzipping the housecoat and raising the hem of the nightdress.

I heard steps returning up the stairs. Was it one person? It sounded like two but one of them hadn't left the bedroom. A hand pulled the housecoat's zip downwards before unbuttoning some of the nightdress. I blinked as the light hit my eyes. There were three people standing at the foot of the bed. Three? I was tied to Mariena so there should only be Jiao and Ingrid. My eyes focused.

It was Julia. Julia looking much younger, fitter and more beautiful than as she was when I had been with her in Westry Bay.

I shook my head deliberately from side to side three times.

"Sorry, Ian." Ingrid said. "That signal won't work for you now. It does for Mariena."

Ingrid started to unfasten Mariena's wrists.

"Good evening, Ian," Julia said. "You are in an awkward predicament, aren't you? And I don't just mean being helplessly tied to Mariena. You are in possession of three expensive government assets missing from their research facility. They are worth millions and you stole them..."

"He didn't!" Mariena protested from above my head.

Her hands moved down to stroke my chest through her nightdress as Ingrid unzipped the housecoat completely. I was embarrassed that my erection was tenting the cloth. Was that a salute to the three androids or to Julia?

"Whether he did or didn't he is effectively restrained by three government agents," Julia continued. "And they won't let you free or allow you to speak until I say so."

Julia sat down on one edge of the bed. Jiao and Ingrid sat on the other side.

"You deserve an explanation, congratulations and an apology, Ian. I know that your work involved anti-missile technology but no more than that. I still don't know any more despite these three trying every night to get you to talk about your work. In that they failed. So, congratulations Ian. You didn't breach the Official Secrets Act. But these three were designed to extract information. You were told that they were 'swallows' intended to seduce and compromise men. I think you have been seduced and being found naked, stuffed into a nightdress, cradled between breasts and tied up with ribbons could compromise you. Or it would if I weren't your friend who organised this whole charade."

I blinked at her. I couldn't talk but what was she getting at?

"Like all secret agents they told you the truth whenever it was convenient and a few lies were mixed in. Yes, they are androids - made by Ian and me. Yes, they were the first of their kind and the only three with very human characteristics including self-awareness. No, our food at Westry Bay isn't drugged nor are the residents tricked into revealing government secrets.

Alan and I lied too. We did have a car accident that was my fault but our injuries were minor. We used it as an excuse to contact you. We didn't need to be in the Nursing Home when you visited us, nor do we need to be resident at Westry Bay. The Nursing Home is one of several that assess former senior defence personnel who have real secrets in their heads. What they are looking for is early signs of dementia. A demented secret holder could be a real security risk. Any who do have indications that they or their partner might develop dementia are invited to move to Westry Bay where they can be cared for and any secrets they might inadvertently reveal would remain on site. Alan and I were involved with the purchase of Westry Bay and are trustees.

We originally developed and built these three, Mariena, Jiao and Ingrid to test candidates for Special Forces. They were to try to seduce those young men and get the men to reveal details of their training regimes. If they had succeeded the candidate would have failed the selection process. They failed because the candidates KNEW they might be tested and any strange young women could be a risk. The candidates shunned these three as if they were training to be celibate priests. No candidate ever kissed a single one of the three.

Kissing is their secret weapon. Every time they kiss someone there is an exchange of fluids. The androids' kisses contain a drug that depresses the man's critical thinking. Once Mariena had kissed you several times, you might believe almost anything she told you. While she and these two continued to kiss you, you would still believe what they were saying. The critical point was your pick up of them at the end of the footpath from Westry Bay. It would have been hours since you were last kissed and your doubts would have grown.

Alan and I were relieved when you drove away. You had fallen for the story you had been told and Mariena's persuasiveness had worked.

Yes, they were tracked within Westry Bay. No, they didn't have GPS tracking outside it. They can communicate with Alan and me. We can communicate with them, as long as there is a mobile signal. Ingrid had a spare key to that tunnel in the castle. Whichever castle you had gone to Ingrid would have been given access to an underground space. You had told them which castle you would take them to so giving her the key and directions while you were buying the tickets was very easy. The GPS tracking was a lie so Ingrid didn't have to disable it, nor did she have to trick the electronic gate across the bridge. It was open to let them out. She could have done. She is a very accomplished electrical and electronic technician. She maintains and improves all three androids for us.

Why did we do it? And why you? You can't ask at present but I'm sure you are thinking those questions. The answer to the first is that we wanted to test the three androids outside Westry Bay to see if they could act independently for an extended period. Inside Westry Bay and when testing the recruits they were in a restricted and controlled environment. Westry Bay is our experimental android development site. Alan is the director of it. Outside, with you, they would be learning new things and having new experiences. The outings when they came with you showed that it was possible for them to learn and adapt. Without the success of those two outings we couldn't have gone for the full escape. If they hadn't coped they would have just shut themselves down once they stopped for a recharge. You would have been left with unresponsive androids and would have had to contact Westry Bay.

But they were successful. The only mistake they made was at the cosmetics counter. That could have revealed that they weren't human. The saleslady was suspicious. Their skin was impossibly perfect. She has signed the Official Secrets Act in exchange for a substantial contribution to her business launch.

The other androids are less sophisticated models. They have the ability to transfer the drug by kissing in case they have to calm a distressed demented person. They can't operate outside Westry Bay nor would we want them to. They don't think as effectively as these three. They certainly don't have the complete personalities that Mariena, Jiao and Ingrid have."

"And we have the ability to make friends and make love," Mariena interrupted. You and Alan made a fundamental mistake, Julia. You designed us as swallows to seduce men. You programmed us to enjoy male company and to be active sexually. You forgot that we can experience and appreciate love."

"Ian is our friend." Jiao added. "What you didn't say, Julia, was that our kisses become drug free if not renewed daily. The drug only works for a couple of hours after each kiss. Ian's system became drug-free the day after we left Westry Bay. He still treats us as human women long after the effect of the drug has gone."

"Ian is more than our friend." Mariena said. "We love him."

Mariena held out her hand to show her cheap wedding ring.

"We are Ian's mistresses and he wanted me to be his 'wife'. Drug-free, Ian wanted to propose to me. If he could, he would marry me."

I nodded. Mariena's breasts shook against my cheeks. I tried to spit out my gag. Mariena moved a hand to hold it in position. I felt frustrated that the women were discussing my fate while I was restrained and gagged into silence.

"Not yet, Ian. Julia hasn't finished 'explaining'. Mariena spat out 'explaining' as if it was a dirty word. She sounded angry.

"And she hasn't got to the apology," Ingrid added.

"The apology comes with 'why you' Ian." Julia said. "We wanted an intelligent man who wasn't attached and might be considered vulnerable to attractive women. Alan and I didn't have to think long before deciding on you. I knew you liked me and responded to my flirting despite my marriage to Alan."

She pointed at my erection.

"That happened almost every time I was alone with you. You tried to hide it but I knew. I appreciated the compliment to a middle-aged married woman. If I hadn't been married to Alan? But I was. So we used you. I'm sorry. We're sorry. The trial of the androids' abilities was of national importance. If it hadn't been? We wouldn't have used and yes, abused you. I apologise but I think you have enjoyed your time with these three. That might be some compensation. I don't know."

"What about us?" Jiao said suddenly.

"What about you?" Julia asked.

"We need an apology too. You used us." Jiao said. "Why did you come, Julia, and not Alan? We know the answer. We want to hear you say it out loud so Ian can hear. Why you?"

"Say it, Julia," Ingrid added.

"You know why," Julia said. "Alan and I made you. Alan thinks you are machines."

So that's why Alan didn't react when two women's breasts were brushing against him. To him they weren't women.

"We aren't just machines, Julia," Jiao said firmly. "You made us to behave like humans. We knew we were using Ian because we were told to. That didn't stop us liking, no loving, him for who he is. He treated us as people. Our different colours didn't matter to him. He reacted the same way. That's one of the reasons why we love him."

Jiao pointed to my erection still tenting Mariena's night dress.

"His reaction to each of us was the same as it was to you, Julia. He loved you and you used that love to trick him. Now he loves us. He didn't change even when he knew we were androids. We are people to him. If we had been real women he couldn't, wouldn't, have treated us differently."

"We love him," Ingrid said. "When he chose Mariena as his 'wife' two of us were disappointed but he has done his best to show he loves all three of us. You made us almost identical but in different skin colours. We have learned, sometimes painfully, that people react to colour. The special forces recruits didn't care. They were of different skin colours too. To them we were women, attractive women, but possibly dangerous. Since we have been away from Westry Bay we have found that many people don't treat us the same. That hurts. But Ian doesn't do that. He loves all three of us."

"And he wanted to marry me," Mariena said. "I want to marry him. I'd really want all three of us to marry Ian and live with him not for weeks but for the rest of his life."