All Comments on 'Wet'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
TxRadTxRadabout 18 years agoAuthor
Authors Note

Since I got in such a big rush to submit this, I forgot to thank my editor, Alexis Haynes. Without her, this wouldn't be as complete of a story as it is now....

I love ya and thanks for putting up with me...

TxRad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
So...can one more fantasy hurt anyone.

TXRAD,

You write a good story. Don't let Mr. and Mrs. Troll discourage you from doing something you obviously enjoy doing. You have now joined that innumerable caravan of those who have felt their unjust sting.

To Don-Donna: congratulations on winning the 'loser' award of the year. Don't you two have anything better to do than lambast other writers. I see you have written (1) story way back. Ever think of writing another one. It would keep you busy. Just think of all the fun feedback you'd get from all us writers who just love and admire you. OOPS! Those last four words are only a fantasy. Love the two of you. OOPS, there I go, fantasizing again.

Alexis HainesAlexis Hainesabout 18 years ago
There are readers, and there are...

...readers who completely, utterly, miss the point. Read any story by TxRad and you'll find sensitivity and much more depth than first meets the eye. This one is no exception. Please don't read a story by its website, or the gender of its author. And please, please try not to judge a story, any story, by your preconceptions. Good writers don't write to confirm them; good writers try to challenge them. In that, this story has obviously been a success. Well done.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayabout 18 years ago
SOOOOOOOOOOO.....

AWESOME to see something new from you and so well written too...but of course..you wrote it so i and your other fans would expect nothing less. Great story and hope you write some more either on this one or something new soon..its great to have you back*smile* respectfully fan in Texas naynay

bdsmbillbdsmbillabout 18 years ago
Nicely done

Always nice to read a story by someone who can really write. Just remember to ignore the comments by those who either didn't really read your work, or who were unable to understand it. The heroine in this tale ended up strong and in control. Those who missed that already have it tough, since their IQ is lower than their height in inches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Absolutely loved it, Tx. *kiss*

What an amazing, poignant story. I do think Non-Consent might have been the wrong cat for it, but that's my only quibble. I love the idea of two wounded souls taking strength from each other on a rainy night.

Bravo, darlin' man, bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Woohoo

...hot damn Tx.

Ignore the haters... they exist in this category just to give the writers something to roll their eyes at. I loved the story.

Lizzy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent

And very hot. Amazing build up ending wth wonderful sex and a protag that ends up finding out more about herself and gaining confidence in the end. You are fantastic.

tanyachrstanyachrsabout 17 years ago
deliciously evil

Loved the start - very well done - and how it ended. I'm not sure I was with you through the middle but the sex was hot and I'm so glad she comes out stronger at the end and the early scenes were perfect. You really captured that feeling of doing too much because you want to fit in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great character developement.

I love your work...mostly because I can tell you love woman. I've read alot of cruel crap about woman at this site. Stuff that makes me want to puke. Your works are a wonderful refreshing respite from the crap. (I can't think of a better word than crap. Crap is crap...of course there is horse sh*t.)Sorry, I degress!

Joe WordsworthJoe Wordsworthover 16 years ago
Much

Much more thumpish. Dug it mad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Great story. I'll have to read more of your stuff. I would like a sequel where she got some payback on Greg and his girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice

nice hot story,nice ending.thanks.m

fiammettafiammettaalmost 15 years ago
Wow. . .

I really liked this! The duality of the guy was great- he'd go from being harsh and mean to sweet. And I liked that Julie decided that she wanted the sex before they did it, not after or during. Great characters! I hope there's a sequel. . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
my first!

This is the first story of yours that I read and I can't wait to read more. Thank you so much. I really ran the gauntlet of emotions with that one, and forgot which category it was in. For all my reading of BDSM and non-consent THIS story is exactly what I would want to have happen to me.

FizzledSubFizzledSubover 14 years ago
This was HOTT!!!!!!

I loved this! Now I've gotta go find more of yours to read....you've got a new fan! Thanks for such a wonderful story!

dear_prudencedear_prudenceover 14 years ago
Thank You

This one will feed my fantasies for a while to come I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very nice as always

I am consistently impressed with your work. Please keep it up :)

SubsessedSubsessedabout 11 years ago
Your stories drive me crazy, please keep writing

I really love the way you mix the BDSM and reluctance in your women finding the level of humiliation that turns them on. It's just the same amount that drives me crazy. I can only hope to find a man in my life that gives me this. Until then I do hope you don't stop writing as it makes me dripping wet and has driven me over the edge countless times this weekend. Thank you!

Nemo18Nemo18almost 10 years ago
I hope they meet again

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That was amazing..so totally fucking good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...