Wet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To get her mind off it, she looked the old house over. Old it might be, but it was well maintained and the lawns manicured. At first, she wondered if the place was a fraternity or sorority house but there were no signs or symbols. It was across town from the college and fraternity row. She assumed it was a private home.

Inside, the house was beautifully furnished and the large rooms were ornate. It reminded Julie of pictures she had seen in magazines, the ones from houses owned by old money. Everything looked expensive and was placed just so. Some decorator had made a small fortune off this place.

Most of the three dozen couples at the party were scattered throughout the living room, dinning room, and the kitchen. There was music from a stereo playing everywhere. Greg took her hand and they made the rounds. Everyone was dressed nice and Greg had been right about all the girls wearing dresses. He was also right about them not wearing anything under their dresses.

Several of the girls were showing more skin than Julie thought was possible or necessary. There was even one girl in a red dress very much like the one she had tried on at the store. With a grin, Julie decided she might just have to go back and buy it. That dress would blow Greg's mind.

Almost all of the guys were football players or from the baseball team. All the girls were gorgeous. Julie was a little overwhelmed and felt slightly out of place with all these beautiful people. She felt like the ugly duckling at a swan convention.

As they made their way through the kitchen, Greg snagged himself a beer and her, a coke. They moved back to the dinning room and then wandered towards the living room.

"Well, what do you think so far?" he asked, as they stood in the doorway to the living room.

Julie was looking around as she sipped on the soda. Couples sat around or stood around in small groups. She noticed a lot of them would turn and look at her from time to time. Most would smile or grin. She took that as a good sign.

"Everyone is so nice and they all look so great," Julie replied softly.

"You look great too, so don't let it get to you. You're one of the prettiest girls here. I've noticed the other guys checking you out and a few of the girls too," he reassured her with a grin.

Julie had noticed it too. It sent shivers up and down her spine to be standing here naked under her dress and the looks she got just made her more excited. Most were looks of appreciation but a few had been down right lustful. Those had made her nervous but at the same time, made her pussy tighten up.

Her level of horniness was way up the scale and Greg didn't know how much trouble he would be in by the time she left this party. From the way her clit was all tingly and pulsing, it wouldn't take much to make her come. She could feel the wetness of her sex when she shifted her hips.

A group of five girls caught her eye. They stood alone by the fireplace. They were as beautiful as any of the others here, more so in one case. Everywhere she had been, so far it had been couples which made them seem odd and out of place. They were also watching her and several other girls very closely. The girls they were watching were freshmen like herself.

Julie and Greg were talking to a small group near the center of the room when Julie again noticed the five girls by the fireplace. They held an animated conversation for a moment and then split up, all except one who remained by the fireplace. She saw Julie looking her way and grinned. When Julie smiled and waved the girl turned away sharply.

A little while later, people started to fill the room and Julie and four other girls found themselves in the center of everyone, surrounded completely, their dates at their back. Julie's little voice was back screaming at her but she didn't want to listen.

Her eyes darted around the room taking in the grinning faces before her. She had a strange, sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach as the circle of people all faced the center of the room and the five freshmen.

Julie felt like running but there was nowhere to go. Her mouth was dry and she licked her lips. Was this some kind of initiation or welcoming ceremony? She looked around at the other four freshmen. They all looked as nervous as she did. She turned and looked at Greg.

He grinned and nodded. "Everything will be fine. You're a winner, remember?"

Julie tried to calm her nerves. She didn't like the idea of being the center of attention. Her palms felt sweaty and she had to force herself not to wipe them on her dress. Her mouth felt even drier and licking her lips didn't help any at all.

The crowd parted and the beautiful brunette from the fireplace made her way through the ring of people. The four other girls were right behind her. They all wore smug smiles and Julie could see the laughter in their eyes. She felt like running again but Greg put his hands on her shoulders and she remained still.

"Ok, settle down everyone, it's time to see who the winner is this year," the brunette said loudly, the smirk on her face changing to a broad smile.

The girl paused and looked around. She looked familiar but Julie couldn't place where she had seen her before. Julie couldn't remember being introduced to her. Then she remembered. Her name was Barbara and she was one of the school cheerleaders. The head cheerleader if memory served.

She was shorter than Julie by several inches. A little Barbie doll. Her light blue dress almost matched her eyes. She should have been blonde her eyes were so blue. Her dress was short at the hem and low cut at the top. The body it revealed was trim, tight, and athletic. Julie marveled at the amount of cleavage showing and briefly wondered what kept them in.

Barbara looked up and down the line of freshmen, her smile becoming hard and thin. Julie swallowed tightly under her stare. The girl might be short but she had a commanding presence. Julie knew she hated her, if for no other reason than she made her feel inferior.

"Show of hands only. Bra!" Barbara barked out sharply.

Greg raised his hand. The one that had been on her right shoulder. All the other girl's dates did the same, except one. Julie looked around in disbelief. This wasn't happening. This couldn't be happening, her little voice screamed. It was too late to listen now, she realized, the sinking feeling back in the pit of her stomach.

Barbara shook her head and motioned to the couple. "You're out." She commanded, "This is going to cost you big time. I'll figure out a fitting punishment for you later."

Looking up and down the line, Barbara said with a note of glee in her voice. "One down, four to go."

"Ok, who wasn't wearing one from the start?" She asked the four remaining guys.

Two guys sheepishly raised their hands.

Barbara looked at them sharply, a look of superiority on her face. "You get points for picking well but that's all. Your punishment won't be as severe."

"We're down to our two finalists. Drum roll please," she said, teasingly.

"Panties?" she asked sharply, and then clapped and yelled, as Julie's date raised his hand.

"We have a winner and new champion, my boyfriend Greg!" she yelled, raising her arms in triumph.

Barbara literally elbowed Julie out of the way, as she went to Greg. She jumped into his arms and kissed the hell out of him, her legs were around his waist and her arms around his neck. Greg danced around with her in his arms.

Julie stood there frozen, her mouth hung open and her eyes wide. Her mind was in limbo, lost in the realization of what was going on. Not wanting to believe that this was happening, she was rooted to the spot.

She didn't even notice as Greg reached into her purse and removed her things to hold up a bra in one hand and a pair of French cut bikini underwear in the other.

Barbara's laughter, the loud jeers, and louder laughter of the crowd broke the spell, and Julie fled out the front door.

*****

Somewhere she had lost her heels and now she walked through the small deserted downtown area barefoot. She shivered as a cool gust of wind swept over her sweaty skin. Her breathing had almost returned to normal now that she had walked a block. Julie sniffled; she had cried herself out.

Her bag hung by the strap from her elbow, her arms crossed below her breasts. She felt so lost and alone. She had been set up and had fallen for it hook, line, and sinker. She had been so stupid and naive, the perfect patsy.

How could Greg do this to her, how could any of these guys do such a thing? She had heard about such things as 'pig' parties and ugliest girl contests, but had never been involved with anything so crass and embarrassing. Greg had, that was obvious, and he was very good at it.

She wondered how many other girls Greg had conned out of their underwear and embarrassed. His girlfriend wasn't any better. She had probably planned the whole thing. Her and her little groupies.

They had embarrassed her but it was their loss. She made a much better friend than an enemy. One day they would find that out the hard way. A rumble of thunder sounded from somewhere over toward the college but she paid little attention, her thoughts turned hard inward.

The first large, cold raindrop splashing against her chest and running down between her breasts was a sudden and complete shock. It froze her in mid stride. She looked up and another lone drop hit her square in the forehead. There were dark clouds rolling overhead, low enough to be seen in the dim light of the streetlamps.

She looked up and down the empty street, looking for shelter. An awning, a storefront, anything. There was nothing in this block and nothing obvious in the next. She started to run as the bottom literally fell out, a hard, cold, pouring rain.

She almost ran past the deep entrance to the storefront and nearly slipped on the slick marble that floored it. Water was running off her dress and body, making a puddle around her feet. In the dim light from inside the store, she could see her reflection in the display window. She could see that her dress was nearly transparent where it touched her body, which was nearly everywhere. The dress clung to her every curve.

She shivered from the cold but there was a strange heat growing in her loins as she studied her own reflection in the plate glass window. The dark circles under her hard nipples were visible. Her nipples were showing clearly through the wet cloth, as were the curves and slopes of her breasts. She had never thought of herself as sexy but even with her wet hair plastered to her skull, she was. Outrageously so.

The bodice of the dress was plastered to her lower ribs, belly, and the top of her mound. The small dark patch of hair there was a shadowy arrow pointing directly at her sex, which was a dark mystery concealed by a bubble of material in the skirt.

With a detached feeling, Julie's eyes followed her hands as they moved slowly up to cup and then caress her breasts. Her hands were warm but the reflection in front of her was cold. The cold pouring rain was a curtain behind her. It hissed as it hit the street and sidewalk. It seemed so surreal for her hands to be touching the breasts in the glass.

The warmth of her hand was in direct contrast to the cold glass image. As she watched her own hands, the sound of the rain faded. The cold of the dress disappeared. The icy trickle of a water drop coursing along her spine took on an unreal feeling. Her eyes and senses were only for the hands. The ones she felt and the ones she saw.

One hand moved to her belly and then it slowly moved downward to cup her mound. Who was this person in the mirror that caressed herself? Julie watched the cloth of the wet dress as it was pushed in until its coldness touched the warm outer lips of her sex. A shiver ran up and down her body as her sex contracted tightly. Such a sexual creature, she thought suddenly.

A splashing thump and soft curse caused her to jerk her hands away and to turn suddenly. A dark headed young man was laying on the marble at the entrance to the storefront. The first thing her eyes took in was his chest and shoulders, outlined in the wet white tee shirt he wore. It was as transparent as her dress. His lean muscular body was highlighted by the clinging cloth. She felt a surge of heat between her thighs and blushed vividly.

He cursed softly again and sat up.

"Are you alright?" Julie asked with concern in her voice.

His head snapped around toward her and his dark eyes ran up and down her body for a second before he nodded slowly. Julie suddenly felt naked and very vulnerable. Her first instinct was to turn her back to him but his eyes were now locked with hers and she couldn't move.

"You are so beautiful," she heard him whisper softly. "Like a wet princess from a dream." Julie had no reply to that, but her body did as she blushed hotly.

The young man smiled knowingly and dropped his eyes as he got to his feet. Gingerly, he made his way closer to Julie. "This marble is slick," he muttered softly to himself.

Julie nodded and moved farther back into the alcove to make room for him, or to put more distance between them. Probably both she realized, as his eyes once again roamed freely and hungrily over her wet dress and body. The thought that she should try to cover herself darted through her mind but her arms and hands wouldn't move. Something inside her wanted him to see her, to tease him. She shied away from thoughts along that line, a heavy shiver running through her body, along with another surge of heat between her thighs.

His body gave a sudden shake and he turned his back to her and looked out into the pouring rain. "It looks like we're going to be here awhile," he said in a soft voice. "I love the rain but this is ridiculous, I can't even see across the street."

Julie was looking out into the rain also, but not at the rain. She was looking for traffic on the street and didn't see any. In fact, she didn't remember seeing any before the rain started. A shiver of anxiety ran up and down her body as she realized she was completely alone with this total stranger. He could be anything from a murderer to a rapist, or he could be a totally sweet, harmless guy.

The way her luck had been going lately, it was probably the former. Shivering again, she moved back farther into the alcove and leaned on the glass door, feeling its coldness through her wet dress. She studied the stranger's back for a moment and then the area on either side of him.

Should she try to make a dash for it? Could she make it past him? Would he take that as fear and chase her? Would he then know how scared she felt? So many questions and so few answers. Greg had appeared to be a nice guy and hadn't been. Was this guy the same way or just the opposite?

He turned back toward her and stood there watching her closely. He seemed to be thinking about something deeply, a frown of concentration on his brow. He shook his head and took a step toward her. "I've got two papers due on Wednesday and I didn't need this shit. It's bad enough that I have to work on them all weekend but now I'll be stuck here for who only knows how long. Trying to go to school and working two jobs to make ends meet is getting to be a real drag," he said, an edge of anger creeping into his voice.

Julie heard herself whisper in a tiny, scared voice, "I'm sorry."

The young man looked at her sharply for a second and then he laughed as he said, "It's not your fault that I come from poor white trash." He paused again and then added, "Come to think of it, it ain't my fault either. A person can't pick their parents." His eyes went back to wandering over her body and he took another step toward her.

Julie was cornered against the door and the plate glass display window. She could only raise her arms and cross them over her breasts. She was surprised at how warm they felt under the wet cloth. Her mind searched frantically for something to say that might protect her. Something that might get his mind off of her and his problems.

Suddenly, the young man stepped forward and grabbed her wrists, forcing them above her head and her back tighter against the glass. The strap on her purse slid down to rest on her shoulder. He held her there as his eyes roamed over her breasts and then moved up to look directly into her eyes.

"Where have you been dressed like that?" he asked, sharply. "Does it make you feel all hot and horny to run around in that thin little dress with nothing on under it?" His eyes returned to her breasts. "What were you doing, teasing all the men?"

Julie stammered trying to overcome her fear enough to explain to him what had happened to her.

"Maybe you're nothing but a dirty little slut out for a fast and furious fuck and suck," he whispered harshly as he bent forward and kissed her roughly on the lips.

Julie made a sound of protest against his mouth and tried to turn her head, only to have him push upward on her arms until her toes were just barely on the ground. Her arms against the side of her head kept her from turning it. As he pressed his body against hers, she found herself helplessly hanging from her wrists and sandwiched between him and the glass of the door.

The kiss was urgent, wanton, and very powerful. A kiss like none she had ever encountered. This was no schoolboy giving a girl a kiss. This was a man taking what he wanted, demanding it.

His body was hot where it was pressed against hers, hotter than even her breasts had been earlier. There was an even hotter point where his manhood was pressed against her hip. His thigh slipped between her legs and pressed against her sex. Suddenly, she was very aware of her own heat and a moan escaped her throat.

He broke the kiss and searched her face. Julie was surprised to find her breathing was harsh and ragged. "So you like it rough, do you?" he whispered, a hard look crossing his face.

Julie quickly shook her head and struggled to get loose. He pressed himself tighter to her and gave a harsh sounding chuckle deep in his chest before he whispered, "Oh yes, you do." Julie shook her head again and tried to struggle but he was just too strong. Fear was clouding her brain and freezing her body.

He shifted his position slightly and then held her wrists with one hand, while he undid the snaps holding the strap on her purse. Her purse fell to the ground. He pressed forward, mashing her body even tighter to the glass. His head was beside hers and she couldn't look up to see what he was doing. Then she felt the strap wrap around her right wrist and then a moment later it wrapped around her left. She struggled but again he was just too strong.

Unexpectedly, he stepped back, releasing her. Julie felt her toes touch the marble but then her arms were pulled tight as she started to flee. Her feet slipped and all her weight went to her arms, the straps, and snaps biting into her wrists.

Julie's head jerked up to see the strap over a bracket above the door and snapped around each of her wrists. Getting her toes back under her, she pulled and jerked at the strap. "No!" she heard herself yell.

"That'll hold you," he said quietly, as his hands came up and lightly brushed over the front of her dress.

Julie tried to move back but couldn't move far. Then she tried to kick him. When she did, he grabbed her breasts and squeezed them gently at first as he once again pressed his body against hers and then he squeezed harder. "Hold still," he told her, as he applied even more pressure.

Julie gasped from the force with which he squeezed her breasts as a bolt of pain pleasure coursed down her body to pool between her thighs. Her body gave a shivering shake and he released her breasts. Her breasts tingled and throbbed. Confusion reigned as Julie's mind tried to sort out the fears and the feelings.