Wet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie took a deep breath to scream as the fear won out but he anticipated her and clamped his hand over her mouth. With a wicked grin, he pulled a handkerchief out of his back pocket, held one corner between his teeth, and twirled it into a roll. With a quick movement, he released her mouth and then as she opened it to yell, he pulled the thick part of the roll across her mouth and tied it behind her head. The yell came out as a harsh, squeaking rasp.

"You're going to have to learn to behave," he whispered in her ear and then he licked her neck and kissed it just below her jaw. "Mmmm, you taste good, all clean and fresh. Almost too fresh and clean to be the little slut that you look like you are. Are you a little slut?" he asked her, sharply. Julie shook her head desperately, as much as her arms would let her.

"Then just what are you?"

Julie froze at the question. It was a damned good question. One that had nagged her ever since she had taken off her panties and bra. One that was even more confused by the reflection she had seen in the plate glass window. What was the true answer, she wondered?

She wanted to say she was a good girl because it was true; but was it? She had been tricked yes, but then again... If she had been a good girl and kept her underwear on, she wouldn't be where she was right now. The ending at the party wouldn't have been such a shock. She wouldn't have fled.

Weakly she tried to explain what had happened to her. All that reached her ears was muffled mumbling. Tears welled up in her eyes.

"Even if I did let you talk, why should I believe you? You'd just lie to me like everyone else has. My mother lied, my father lied, my girlfriend lied, everyone lied. All I can believe is what I see and what I see here is a slut out to cause problems and wreck other people's lives just for her own pure pleasure. Maybe I should just take my pleasure on you. Maybe I should just fuck you silly and then leave you hanging here for whoever comes along next," he ranted with ever-increasing anger.

Julie shook her head sharply again, terror in her eyes. That this guy was crazy was becoming very obvious. Her mind was filled with thoughts of rape by this man and possible others as she hung on this door completely helpless. It terrified her but in a strange way it fascinated and excited her. Her mind shied away from that and she tried to yell but nothing but muffled, incoherent sounds came out.

Suddenly, he seemed to sag in on himself and then he leaned back against the wall. He sighed deeply and shook his head. "No, I couldn't do that, even to you. I'm just not the type. I try to be a good guy but people just won't let me," he said softly. With another deep sigh, he pushed off from the wall and stepped away from her. He stood with his back to her, looking out into the rain and dark.

Julie used her tongue, head, and arms to work the gag out of her mouth. Her first instinct was to scream but she clamped down on it. The thought that this guy was as much a victim of circumstances as her floated across her mind. Greg had been an asshole, a game player. Someone out for what he could get, with no thought of how he hurt other people. He didn't care.

Somehow, she understood that this guy was different. He had been used and abused himself, so he wasn't a user. He had problems obviously, but under different circumstances, none of this would have happened. If they had met in a normal way, he would be a nice guy and probably shy to boot. Maybe he'd listen to reason. It was worth a try.

Softly she said, "I'm not a virgin but I'm not a slut either. I was invited to a party and had a trick played on me is why I was naked under this dress. People lied to me too and it's not my fault that it rained." It wasn't the most well thought out thing to say, but it was the best that she could do under the circumstances.

The young man whirled around and ran to her, his hand clamping down over her mouth. He looked into her eyes and she could see the wheels turning as he thought over what she had said. "Why didn't you yell?" he asked in a jagged, raspy whisper.

When he lifted his hand slightly, Julie asked in return, "Who would have heard me, and what good would it have done?" Her lips brushed lightly over the palm of his hand as she spoke. She had the sudden urge to lick his palm, but she quickly repressed it.

"If I take my hand away will you yell?" he asked quietly.

"Only if a cop walks by," she said truthfully.

He grinned and removed his hand. "Not in this town, in the rain. Every cop in town is at the station or at the donut shop."

When he smiled, he was a good-looking guy, Julie thought to herself. Then his hand came to rest on her left breast. "Please don't," she pleaded as the memory of his rough squeeze returned.

His hand roamed lightly over the damp cloth over her left breast for a moment longer and then he paused to undo several buttons on the dress. "I'll do as I damn well please," he whispered softly, as his hand slipped inside to caress her left breast gently.

Julie felt her nipple harden and she squirmed to get away. He smiled as he removed his hand and unbuttoned several more buttons. The dress was now unbuttoned down to her waist. He slipped a hand into each side of the opening at her waist and then slowly moved his hands upward and outward baring her breasts to his staring eyes.

His hands glided along her flesh and then cupped her breasts gently. He grinned at her and leaned over to flick first one hard nipple and then the other. Julie felt her body jerk at the shock of his hot tongue on her cold nipples. She had to bite down on her lip to keep from moaning. When he sucked one of them into his mouth and fluttered his tongue rapidly over the sensitive nipple, she did moan softly. He sucked it hard for a second and then pulled his head back quickly, causing the nipple to stretch out and then pop out from between his lips.

"You like that, huh?" he asked in a whisper, his hands coming up to caress and tease her breasts and nipples.

"Your mouth is so hot," Julie heard herself whispering in reply as though from a distance. Her mind seemed almost disconnected, as there was a surge of heat down from her breasts to pool in her sex.

She squeezed her thighs together tightly and moaned loudly as he used his forefingers and thumbs to pinch and roll her nipples. The light rolling pinch sent wave after wave of pleasure down her stomach to her clit. Her nipples had always been sensitive but never anything like this. His fingers seemed to be connected directly to her clit by way of her nipples. She could feel her clit throb and expand up out of its protective hood.

He continued to roll the left nipple firmly as he leaned over and sucked on the right. Julie stiffened, squeezed her thighs together, and then started to shake all over as an overwhelming orgasm rolled throughout her slender body.

Giving out with a loud, incoherent yell, her feet came off the ground as she tried to curl up. Shivering and shaking, she hung suspended by the purse strap. The snaps cut into her wrists but the pain seemed to just add to the strength of her orgasm.

His fingers and lips on her nipples and the throbbing pleasure of her clit trapped between her lower lips were the only points of contact with the whole world. Pinwheels of fireworks ran up and down her nervous system.

*****

Julie came to her senses slowly to find herself sitting in a man's lap, his arms wrapped tightly around her. Her head was on his shoulder and he was rocking her like a small child. She felt safe and warm, which was odd because she remembered being scared and cold. Then, the memory of the orgasm, and what had caused it floated across the stage of her mind and she tensed up for a second.

"Are you alright?" he asked in a soft whisper.

She thought the question over for a long moment and then nodded. "I think I am," she whispered back.

"Good because I think the rain has stopped or at least slowed to the point we can leave," he said giving her a squeeze.

"Where are we going?" she asked with confusion in her voice.

"We can't stay here and my apartment is around the corner a couple of blocks, over the barbershop. It's a hell of a lot more private than here. Anyway, we need to talk and I need to tend to your wrists where you cut them," he said softly.

Julie's mind asked 'why would I want to go anywhere with a man who had molested me?' From deep inside a soft whisper replied: 'because you enjoyed the hell out of it for one thing, and you came your brains out without him even touching your pussy for another.'

"I don't want to go with you," Julie heard herself say, and then she wondered if it was true.

"Ok, then let me take you to the college dispensary. Those cuts need to be tended to," he said, still rocking her gently.

"And if I tell them what you did?" she asked in a whisper.

He chuckled deep in his chest and replied, "What, that I found you hanging in a doorway, passed out? I'm the Good Samaritan and you're confused. There's no evidence that I attacked you, just your word against mine. Yeah, it would cause problems for a short time but then I would have to stalk you and take my revenge."

Julie felt herself shiver as the breath caught in her throat. She wasn't sure if it was fear or excitement. A mixture of the two most likely. The memory of her earlier orgasm was hot in her mind and body. The next thing she knew, she was being kissed in that hungry wanton way he had kissed her earlier. Her response startled her, as she kissed him back passionately, moaning and whimpering into his hot, sweet mouth.

By the time the kiss ended, Julie was totally out of control. She wanted this young man like she had never wanted anyone or anything in her life, and she wanted him now. On the cold wet marble or up against the glass, she didn't care which. Both would be even better.

She suddenly rolled sideways, pulling him over on top of her. The cold marble made her shiver. He followed until she was flat on her back and he was on top of her. The heat of his body on her front was such a contrast to the cold on her back. The bad girl from her fantasies was in control, and Julie was in no mood to stop her.

He started to kiss her again, the hunger of his kiss even more intense. She moaned loudly and lifted her legs, spreading them, settling him deeper between her thighs. She felt him press tighter to her mound and sex. Her hips flexed and she rubbed herself against the coarse material of his jeans.

He suddenly broke the kiss and pushed up, looking down at her as a series of expressions chased across his face. The first had been a question and the last had been lust as understanding grew. He came up onto his knees as he undid his belt and pushed his pants down.

Julie's eyes dropped to his hard member jutting out from a tangle of soft, curly hair at his crotch. Her hands moved down to pull the hem of her dress up, to reveal her widespread naked thighs and sex to him. She couldn't believe how excited she was at that very moment.

That's all it took. Like pulling a trigger, he was back on top of her, and with one long, hard thrust, he filled her. Julie yelled loudly and lifted her hips to meet him.

Their moans and yells of passion echoed throughout the small alcove as their coupling spiraled upward and outward to fill the universe. Somewhere just before a titanic peak in their wave, Julie found herself on top, a position she had never been in before. Not knowing what to do wasn't a problem, she rocked her hips back and forth and from side to side as he thrust upward into her depths. He was hitting places that her limited experience had never felt before.

Just as she plunged over the edge of the abyss, he sat up and pulled her tightly to him as he sucked a nipple into his hot mouth. Her fall became a skyrocket, her hips rocking and rubbing against his at a furious rate. Then he was bathing her insides with a liquid heat that pushed her even higher, her own orgasm completely out of control now.

Julie came back down from the heights and up from the depths of total satisfaction to find she was still sitting astraddle the man's hips, with him still deep inside her. Her hips were rocking back and forth in a slow lazy rhythm of their own. Her arms were wrapped around him and his around her. Everything was as it should be and she was at total peace with the world. Time seemed to pass slowly.

*****

After a while, Julie sighed deeply and then slowly stood up. She marveled as she felt his still hard manhood slowly slip out of her tight clenching sex. She smiled as the thought that her little pussy didn't want to let go of that hard bone crossed her mind. Taking a step back, she looked down at the man and continued to smile as she buttoned up the bodice of her dress.

The good girl and the bad girl were now merged into one, the whole much stronger than either part. Julie was a different person entirely from the girl that had left the dorm hours earlier. The girl was gone, and a complete woman stood in her place.

The man sat there looking up at her, several times licking his lips as though he were going to say something. When he didn't, Julie slowly turned and walked away.

She had gone about twenty feet when she heard him say, "Hey, wait, I don't know your name."

She didn't even slow down, she just smiled and walked on, a new sway to her hips, a new feeling of power in her mind. 'There can't be that many barbershops in this area,' she thought to herself. 'I know where you live and I'll be back when I want some more. There'll be more, wet, rainy days in the future.'

Grinning, she felt the soreness and sting of the cuts on her wrists. There'd be more of that in the future also. She wondered what it would be like to have him tied up. She'd find out. He hadn't realized it yet but her purse was still lying where he had dropped it earlier.

He was a smart guy; he'd figure it out.