Wet Dream: 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Di, don't move. It's by your right knee. Thank you."

I squeezed a dollop of the clear jelly onto Mom's anus. It winked in response to the cold lube.

I almost forgot then asked, "Mother may I reinsert the butt plug in you?"

"Umm, please do. Please push the big plug in my rear end. Fuck both my holes Jay. Fuck my cunt with your cock and fuck my ass with that huge plug."

My finger easily slid through her anus. Her rectum was warm, wet, smooth and spongy soft. I began to imagine what it would feel like to slide my cock inside her rectum.

The angle was awkward and the plug was too big for me to continue to fuck her pussy and insert the plug into her bum. I slowly withdrew my cock from the grasp of her pussy and withdrew my finger from her anus. Immediately I put the tip of the plug against her anus and pushed.

Mom had obviously had practice at this maneuver. I could see her push down. Her anus dilated open and accepted the tip. I applied more pressure and watched in amazement as her anal muscle rapidly stretched and the plug slowly entered and disappeared inside her rectum.

I quickly pushed my cock against her pussy and immediately hit a roadblock. The butt plug was so big that it pressed against and closed off her vagina.

"Mother may I fuck Di's pussy while I fuck your ass with the butt plug?" I asked. There's not much room inside your pussy with that huge thing in your ass."

"Umm, that's so hot. I like the idea of your cock sliding inside of your sister's cunny lubricated with my pussy's juices. Yes, you may fuck your sister."

I reached over and pulled the red balls from Di's pussy. She moaned with pleasure as each one popped free.

"Di, may I fuck your pussy?" I asked oh so politely.

"Shut up and put your big cock inside my little twat big brother. I've wanted that lovely dick inside my pussy ever since I first saw it," she said with desperation in her voice.

I pressed my swollen purple glans against her labia and split her apart. I entered her pussy.

"Oh Jay. You feel so good. Please put that thing all the way up inside of me. Fuck me Jay. Fuck my pussy.

By this point I was grateful that Di and I had cum two times together already in the last few hours. Fortunately I was able get hard. Because of my two recent orgasms I was also able to hold off what at any other time would have resulted in an almost instantaneous ejaculation.

I fucked her. I fucked her hard. I banged my sister's pussy. I immensely enjoyed watching my cock slide between her pussy's lips as it hammered in and out of her hole.

I continued to push that big anal plug in and out of my mother's ass. Her moans and sighs indicated that she enjoyed being fucked in the ass almost as much as being fucked in her pussy.

The plug slipped free of her widely dilated anus. I could see the wet smooth folds of her rectum before her anus slowly contracted and closed. I more or less gently applied the plug to her anus again. I pushed and forced it back in.

"Fuck yes. I love it. I love being fucked in my ass," cried out my mom.

Di began to moan. Di began to scream. I felt Di's pussy grab and squeeze my cock as she obviously was having a tremendous orgasm. "Fuck that was so intense," she moaned as she collapsed on the bed.

"Fuck," I said disappointedly as her pussy pulled away and my dick swung free.

I suddenly had another great idea. An epiphany. I pulled the butt plug from my mother's ass. While her anus was still wide open and had just barely begun to contract, I slowly but firmly thrust my still rigid erection into her rectum.

Her anal ring circled and gripped my penis. The spongy tissue of her rectum caressed and contracted around my shaft.

"Jesus that feels unbelievably good," I gasped.

"I agree Jay. Fuck my ass with that hard dick of yours. Fuck my rectum. Let me feel your dick slide up inside my body. Fuck me Jay. Cum inside your mom. Pump your white spunk deep inside of my ass."

I came. I exploded. I nearly passed out with something that was near pain. But it was pain of pure pleasure.

I fell back. My cock pulled free of my mother's rectum. I collapsed beside Di who lay on her side watching. We both looked up at mom's ass, her anus still open. We both watched as my cum leaked and ran out of her ass. White globs of my cum ran down across her large dark pussy lips and dripped onto the mess already on my bed.

"I think that's going to leave more than the average yellow spot," Di quietly and with humor said.

12