All Comments on 'Wet Heat'

by milkydreaming51

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Hurt feelings

You're going to hurt some folk's feelings if you keep writing about loving wives who aren't cheating, swinging, or cucking hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
All kidding aside,

You have to stop writing in present tense. It does not work. You post a lot of stories and you need to grow and learn. Just stop writing in present tense. Please.

AMerryman

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 5 years ago
Once upon a time...

I had sex with my wife.

True story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You hurt my feelings

I expected the husband to find his wife in the shower with a tall black man with a gigantic cock. If you’re not going to pander to my perverted desires, then I won’t read your stories anymore.

Rw43Rw43over 5 years ago
A pleasant read

If reality didn't keep nagging me.

Is he f*cking her in her rosebud (normally referring to the ass) or her pussy? Twice you tell us 'rosebud' but then you talk about her pussy and her use of Kegels which are specific to the vagina. You do know there are two holes, right?

BTW, she 'writhes'.

And maybe I've always lived in cheap hovels, but my water heater usually can't keep up with all that steaminess going on. How long are you guys staying on the floor like that?

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

Reading other categories? What bunch of turd shit you are. Not only are you a fucking BSer You read all these LW stories. Your wife was happy to die after fucking all those men while she was married to your sorry ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
last comment

Are you still here Bonnie?Didn't you learn your lesson when this site banned you some time back. Maybe you and that newly banned "hubbyhw" should get together and cry on each other's shoulder. Authors should delete you immediately, since you really never have anything constructive to say about anything. At least you did one thing right this time, you gave it a proper score. FIVE STARS for writing something other than the usual trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@26thNC re: Hurt Feelings

That was a very dumb comment, compadre. You see, not everyone is like you when they don’t get their way. Most everyone here understands that Literotica set up this category specifically for stories about sharing wives. However they also understand that sometimes authors will write nice stories about husbands simply being with their wives. They don’t whine and cry like you do, they simply post a nice comment if they want and move on. It’s only you and a couple of others who get bent out of shape when an author posts a story that is supposed to be in this category. This story was ok, and I will state as much. I won’t pull an 26thNC and bust a vein bitching about it.

Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
Was this before or after she got fucked by another dude?

I was hoping she would at least be telling him the details of her date with her boss and his two business clients. How she got made airtight by them. That probably would have been much more appropriate to this category. This was more an erotic coupling or romance story. But hey, there is sex, so it’s all good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anonymous asshole patrolling comments, reporting others to admin!!!

You old fucking assholes are getting out of hand. So now you patrol a free porn site snitching out others, getting them banned. Are you mad??? Fucking useless piece of shit! Self righteous bastard! Useless loser. Bet you feel very important and special. Kill yourself!!! Bet you are a Trump lovsr amd koch sucker. Okay go ahead and report me old asshole! I fuck your ass shoot it right I your face clean it in your mouth and wipe it in your hair

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!

... It's a nice change of pace to have a loving wife in the 'Loving Wives' section!

Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
Change of pace, yes

But the Loving wives category should be all about wives getting some strange dick like in Loteroticas own description. Those seeking these stories would be better off searching in romance. The story was good, just not what is expected in this category.

trandall9991trandall9991over 5 years ago
5 star

Keeping it between man and wife. Love this like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re:swingerjoe

Are you sure? I thought you preferred other men's wives. To those that say this story doesn't belong here. Sorry, it belongs here just as much as the swinging, hot wife, willing cuckold tales. Maybe it's you people that need to read the description of loving wives again. Make sure you read it twice. Enough said.

Good read, something different from the usual garbage posted in loving wives.

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

Magnificent story. I love it when it shows true love between a Husband and Wife and only them.

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 4 years ago
sweet story

After a robust round of early morning sex in the shower, do they wash up to go to work? Sweet!

Client8Client8about 2 years ago

I agree with most here in saying I found this quite romantical. Well written, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous