All Comments on 'Wet in the Wild Woods'

by Phobetor

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

The story was so realistic. I kept imagining myself with my sister in those woods. The story led me to the most erotic and satisfying orgasm I've ever had. Can't wait for the sequel! Your a great author and all of your work is stunning. Please keep creating these amazing stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really Enjoyed the Story

Great read ! A few years ago my and my then partner got into Piss Play . It started off innocently when , as we were having a bath together, I did a little pee on her belly . She got her own back on me and we grew and went on from there regularly pissing on each other in all sorts of locations . Lots of happy memories . Thanks for your story !

spredmspredmabout 9 years ago
Great

Great read love to read more stories like this, watching a woman pee is such a turn on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
spelling

you need to use the correct words! waste-waist straight-strait and many more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Keep up the good work,really enjoyed the watersports and the fact that they were both so into it. I would really like to see more stories like this.

Thanks

PhobetorPhobetorabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks Folks

Thanks for the comments, glad you guys enjoyed the story. It does my lil old heart good to know people are getting their rocks off to my writing.

Thanks anonymous #3 for pointing out those mistakes. It's a little embarrassing but I never knew strait/straight had different spellings. I really need an editor I suck at that kind of thing.

Thanks again everyone!

PTWaters1PTWaters1about 9 years ago
Wonderful read

Good character depth! Makes the story more intense and believable. Good story, sir; thank you for sharing it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Great pee fetish hotness. However, your spelling errors are so frequent, that they often distracted from the story. You do need to get a proofreader /editor. Otherwise, very good erotic writing.

peebudypeebudyabout 9 years ago
purely awesome

my two favorite themes,incest and piss, and so beautifully well written. 5 stars +

DashDotDashDotabout 9 years ago

Amazing story, very well done. So close to real life experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sick

The piss fetish is just plain SICK. As a matter of fact, Adolf Hitler had the same fetish, and it's believed to be the reason his niece (lover) committed suicide. Apart from that (which is a major flaw), it's a pretty good story---the characters, the situation, the development of their lust, the description of the sex. The sex especially was downright poetic. It's just too bad the brother & sister are in need of deep and extensive psychotherapy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

To the one commentator who basically implies that having a piss fetish makes you a Nazi, you're an idiot, plain and simple. I always wonder about the ones who go looking for stories like this, then end up condemning them. Have some issues you're trying to work out there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
quik

add series to story for the years they come together and add other kinks i just dont care fore anal pesonal pefrence

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story, but they didnt drink thr Piss.

UTBNBUKUTBNBUKover 7 years ago
Incest and Piss WOW

Loved your story combining two of my favourite kinks. I never got to do the Incest thing but love a bit of piss play. Reminds me of how we started, taking a bath together when my girlfriend stood up. I thought she was getting out but then she spread her thighs and piss flaps and pissed on me starting on my belly an working up to my chin. I stuck my tongue out and that first taste of her piss was amazing. Things quickly progressed from there. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
memories

While I believe your story to be well written prose, it closely paralleled what actually happened with me and my step-sister. The big difference was that we started much younger, too young to tell here in fact. We also didn't wait for once a year parties, ours were usually eight or nine times a year, at least and when we were younger even more often. Unfortunately, she had an untimely death at 57 and it all went away very suddenly. I mainly wanted everyone to know that these stories are not far from the truth, somewhere at least.

Regardless of the watersports aspect, I believe there is far more conjugal sibling sex than is openly discussed in any social group. I know many families where I see all the signs but I never ask any questions. Steph and I had almost 45 years of extremely erotic and successful physical interludes and never got caught. We even left town on beach trips, seduced over 25 other girls into threesums, she pissed on me, wearing black of course, at family cookouts and numerous other places, all the while no one ever voiced anything but praise at us for being such close steppies and not bickering with each other. Even our spouses and BFs and GFs never seemed to be aware of anything happening. So. I know it can be done and is done much more than evident.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Thank you for writing. Urine fetish :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Urine danger...

...of pissing off some readers, by posting stories like this. This was a fetish story, thinly veiled as incest. One star, only.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Double header!

Incest with sister and piss fetish, what can go wrong? Love the story line without a long buildup. Had me hard till the end and just wish I had a sister like her to love and the story was a little longer. I'm not an English teacher and the few mistakes didn't detract from the story as some say. I'm not reading to grade you, I'm reading it to enjoy. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story

As a writer, I have some thoughts to include with my comment.

I liked the mix of piss and incest, it's a mix that can be rare to find. Although the final line seemed like a miss to me, because it felt a bit out of place to mention the piss in that last line. That of course, is only my opinion.

There were a few grammatical errors here and there, as well as a couple spots where the narrative contained a continuity error or oddity.

The biggest, and most obvious issue to me though, was the sudden POV changes throughout the story. While that particular style of third-person narrative is valid, it can be rather jarring to a reader because of the way the changes are made. If there were any advice I would give, it would honestly just be to practice your writing, and look into ways of transitioning between each person's thoughts that doesn't seem sudden, or jarring.

Despite these errors or oddities, I found the story enjoyable.

You get 5/5 from me.

bej90bej90almost 4 years ago

Great story had everything would love to read more about this brother and sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
piss drinker

i was 18 when i first drank my mother piss i was in haven then was asked to fuck her my first mother fuck didnt last long but the secind time didi and was rewarded with more piss to drink

AkpervertAkpervert6 months ago

I liked this one. I LOVED the subject(s) - watersports, incest, lust, love, teasing...and more. I wish you had kept this one going, with an 'annual update' on the new and different ways they found to tease and please each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous