Wet in the Wild Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm ya what?"

"Can I piss on your face yes or no?"

"Yes, hell yes, do it."

Kate smiled a wide grin and tried to let her body relax. It took some time, which felt like an eternity to the eager siblings, but finally piss began to gush from Kate's open pussy. The hot golden liquid slashed onto Jacks waiting face and he released a moan of ecstasy. All it was, was warm liquid. It shouldn't be special at all, but it was coming from deep within his sister and that made it feel like heaven.

Kate let out an excited lustful groan. She could barley believe this. She was hosing her brother's face down with her piss. She had secretly wanted this for so long but never thought it would happen. Kate loved the feeling of power it gave her. Jack was under her complete control, loving every drop of the forbidden fluid that struck his face. Kate let her labia go so she could stroke her aching clit. As her lips closed they broke the steady stream spraying her juices across Jacks entire face.

All good things must end, and Kate's urine began to wane. The strong flow that pounded Jack's face lightened and shifted to his chin, then pattered on his neck, and finally the last few drops left in Kate tricked onto his chest.

Kate moved like a woman possessed. She shifted so she was laying on her brother, her face at his chest. Unable to resist she began liking his piss soaked nipples. The smooth feeling of her brothers skin, drenched in her special liquid drove Kate mad with lust. She slurped, sucked and licked every drop off of Jack. When his chest was clean she crawled up his body, her mouth never far from his flesh. She gave his neck the same treatment as his chest, lovingly cleaning every spot.

When she reached his face Jack couldn't wait any longer. He pulled his sister's lips to his and kissed her deep. He loved the flavor of urine that clung to her writhing tongue. Jack broke the kiss and swiftly, but gently rolled over laying Kate below himself on the freshly soaked grass. His next movement put his hard, swollen cock head against Kate's virgin pussy.

He slowly rubbed himself against her, savoring the feeling of her hot wet cunt lips against his member.

"Can I?" Jack barley managed to rasp. He wanted her so bad, he may go mad if she denied him, but he would never act without his sister's consent.

Kate placed her soft hands on Jack's face, still damp from her depraved act of love. She kissed him so tenderly that their lips barley touched.

"Of course, just be gentle." Her voice was quavering with nerves but she added a playful wink to reassure them both.

Jack pressed forward and easily entered his sister. She was soaking and ready for him. Jack groaned with every centimeter. Nothing had ever felt this good. Nothing could possibly feel this good, but it was real. Kate writhed underneath his strong body. She was amazed at how good she felt, and at how little pain there was. All she could feel was hot waves of pleasure radiating deep from within. Her brother was made for her, a perfect fit.

He was halfway into her now and in perfect bliss. His dick slowly parted the inner walls of his sister, and they squeezed tightly on his cock.

"Please Jack," Kate groaned "I can't take it anymore." He froze ready to pull himself from her, not even perfect bliss was worth hurting his sister. "Please put it all in, I need you inside me."

Jack couldn't help but breath a sigh of relief. He was more than happy to oblige that request. With one final push he buried his cock all the way into his sisters waiting vagina.

When he bottomed out in her Kate's mind began to cloud. She had lost her virginity to her brother. She could feel him inside her, pressing deep into her body. His cock was touching her just the right way, the perfect fit for her hole.

The orgasm that overtook her was like nothing she had felt before. It was almost painfully intense, but still so warm and gentle. It grew from deep between her legs a slowly filled her body. When the hot joy filled every inch of her Kate felt like she had melted. She could no longer tell where her body began and where it ended. Everything was an empty vacuum filled only with ecstasy.

The one thing she knew was her brother was still inside her. He was thrusting now. She couldn't tell if they were slowly making love or if he was pounding her hard. All she knew is he was there, they were together. An eternity passed and her orgasm did not subside, the world was still gone save for her brother and the impossible pleasure he was causing.

Jack stopped suddenly, again buried in her entirely. His cock began to twitch, and Kate could feel even the slightest movement. Warm liquid began to flow into her, Jack was cumming. His cum flooded her pussy, sending new waves through her body. Kate didn't believe she could experience more heat, or more pleasure, but as Jack came deep within her she was elevated to impossible new heights.

She cried out in ecstasy. Her mind was gone pushed beyond the threshold of human feeling.

It could have been a thousand years before the world began to return. Slowly Kate's mind cleared and she remembered the boundaries of her own body. When her vision cleared she was looking into Jack's eyes. One look and she knew he had felt everything she had. For the time they were making love they were one creature bound together through love and forbidden lust.

When he regained control of his body Jack rolled over onto his side and pulled Kate close in a tight embrace. The pair had no words to express what they were feeling, so instead they just laughed. Deep belly laughs that carried far into the woods around them.

Hours pasted, all the while the siblings cuddled and made love over and over until their bodies could no longer keep up. The sun began to wane casting golden light into there sheltered spot. A chorus of bugs and frogs began to softly play.

"Kate, I love you so much."

"Yeah, I kinda figured." Kate replied with a soft snicker.

"I love you, but we can't keep doing this can we? I mean when we go back home."

"I guess not..." Kate's voice was slightly mournful "It would never really work"

"I don't think I can live without you though. Not after this."

"I agree, your hopeless without me." She paused and gave a forced chuckle at her own joke. "I don't want this to end either, but someday I want to get married, have kids, the whole nine yards ya know. I can't have that with you." She choked, the last word stuck in her mouth, painful to say. Kate felt bittersweet tears running down her cheeks. "Lets make a deal. No a promise. When we go home we're just brother and sister again. But every year, no matter what, even when we're married to other people and have a whole litter of kids, we come out here. We come to this spot, just the two of us. Where society isn't around and no one can judge us, and we be who we want to be. Incest, piss or any other fucked up kinks we've got are okay out here in our spot. How's that sound?"

"As good as anyone could ask for, way better than I could ever hope for" Jack smiled at his sister. She was perfect, and even if it was only for a brief time each year she was his, and he was hers.

The two were true to their word. Each year without fail, until they were too old and grey to make the trip, the siblings made the pilgrimage to their campsite. Their uncle happily gave them the land when he had no more use for it. While he never knew exactly why, he knew it was special to them. They lived great lives and were happy year round, but at least one week each year they got to live in heaven. A heaven out in the woods made of love and lust and of course piss.