Wet on the Hood Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bringing my mouth down around the top of her pussy where her clit was now pulsing like a mini-penis, I locked my lips and created a seal. Sucking in, I brought her clit, along with the surrounding pussy flesh, further into my mouth, causing even more blood to rush to the area. I resumed flicking her clit with my tongue. I wrapped my arms under her thighs and brought my hands up to the edges of her hips. Like natural handles, I used them to hold on as her body thrashed around. At this point I could no longer tell where one orgasm began and one left off she was shaking and bucking so wildly.

It was all I could do to keep my mouth locked on her and I wasn't able to steal a glance at our watcher. I could still see her in my mind though, grinding against the balcony while she played with her breasts. For a moment it was her I was licking; Her pussy I had my lips on; Her legs wrapped around my back. I imagined her body thrashing around, one hand squeezing at her heavy breasts as they shook with the force of her orgasms. I brought a hand up to play with Eve's breasts, and imagined it was the watcher's nipples I was rolling between thumb and forefinger.

The thought brought another twitch to my cock and just like that the moment was gone and I was back with Eve, attacking her pussy with abandon. I knew I'd need to fuck her soon. My cock was so hard I could feel the blood pulsing in the head, and my tongue was beginning to tire. With a loud moan that I'm sure our watcher could hear, Eve arched her back, thrusting her hips off the hood of the car. I felt a fresh surge of juices rush from her vagina and drench my face. I hungrily lapped at her soaked pussy, again savoring the taste of her on my tongue.

"Ohhhh. . . God!" she said, finally pushing my face from between her legs, "please, fuck me. I can't take it any more . . . Adam. . . I need you inside of me."

Straightening up I looked her in the eyes. "Oh do you now."

"Yes . . . please!"

Glancing up I saw that our watcher was gone, the light deep inside the house now out. "She's gone. Do you think she came?" I asked, wiping a mixture of rain and pussy juice from my goatee with the back of my hand.

"I was watching her and I saw her cum," she said. "I could see her body shake, though not as much as I do when I'm cuming. She squeezed those big breasts of hers real hard, and when she let go, I saw the red outline of her hand across one. And it was so hot. She brought her hand out from her panties, and I swear she looked right into my eyes before slowly licking her own pussy juices from her finger-tips. Oh God. . . Adam . . . please. . . I need you to fuck the hell out of me right now."

"Don't worry Baby, I'm about to fuck you so hard you're gonna see stars." With that I undid the last bit of my fly and pulled my rain-soaked pants, boxers and all, down to my ankles, letting my hard cock sway free in the warm, rainy air.

12