Wet Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda grasped Ben's messy cock and began running her hands up and down his shaft, the mess of chocolate acting as a lubricant. Leaning forward she flicked her tongue across its tip. Ben's cock twitched with the attention. Brenda slid her mouth over the end of Ben's cock and slowly slid his length into her mouth and began giving him a messy blowjob.

Ben leant back and watched as Brenda sucked and lick his cock.

Brenda's lips were firmly wrapped around Ben's cock as she bobbed her mouth up and down his shaft. She could feel his cock twitching and hear his breath getting shorter and knew it was only a matter of time before he came. Sliding a hand into the mess he cupped his balls and stroked them, with one finger she stoked the sensitive skin between his balls and asshole.

Ben's hips rose and Brenda knew he was coming. She kept sucking as Ben came in her mouth. Hot salty cum fill her mouth as she pumped Ben's cock.

"Oh God," was all Ben could repeat as Brenda held him in her mouth teasing his cock with tongue and hand knowing the sensation of someone continuing to play with you after you've cum can be exquisite.

Looking up at Ben she opened her mouth to show him the mouthful of cum she had. Then she deliberately swallowed it all and licked her lips.

"Now that you're done, its all about me now!" She said in a satisfied tone.

Brenda slowly sat back onto the last cake in the line. She felt the cake ooze around her ass as she squashed it. She shuffled her arse around well and truly squashing the cake.

Then she slowly lay down on the rest of the cakes, feeling each one of them spread out beneath her as she did so. Finally she lay flat on her back on a bed of squashed cakes.

Rolling her body from side to side Brenda felt the mess oozing around her, and bringing her hands to her side she scooped up handfuls of the smashed cakes and rubbed them over her body. Spreading her legs she slid her hands between them and rubbed the mess of cake over her pussy luxuriating in the feeling of the mixture.

"This is something I could do on my own," she thought to herself, "How naughty that would be."

At that moment she became aware of Ben standing over her pointing his cock at her; he'd taken off his pants.

Brenda smiled knowing what Ben was going to do, "If you need to go then you should go." She said.

Ben laughed and then with great care began to piss on her messy body. He hosed the pee all over her, starting with her face then moving down to her breasts where Brenda felt the strong stream hammer her nipples and then down to her pussy.

Reaching down she pulled her lips apart and gasped as Ben aimed at her clit, pee splashed over Brenda's legs as she rubbed herself furiously. As the flow subsided Ben moved forward and aimed the remaining pee into Brenda's open mouth.

Brenda smacked her lips as she swallowed the pee.

Ben then picked up one of the trifles and held it over Brenda and with a huge smiled emptied it onto her chest. Then as Brenda massaged this one over her body, Ben picked up the second trifle and dumped this between her legs.

Ben then knelt down, crawled on top of Brenda and slowly lowered himself onto her.

The trifles and remains of the cakes were squashed between them as they kissed, their hands running over their bodies smearing whatever mess they found over themselves.

The next ten minutes were a blur for both of them as they rolled around in the mess they'd created, emptying the remaining whipped cream and syrups over each other and themselves, until they were completely covered from head to toe.

Finally Brenda lay in the middle of the room with her legs spread. "Now I want you to eat me out! Suck on my pussy and make me cum!" she ordered Ben.

"Ah, my favourite place" Ben said enthusiastically as he lay between Brenda's legs.

"But before you start, I need to go" Brenda said pulling her pussy lips apart.

Before Ben could reply Brenda started pissing on him. The stream of pee hit him in the face splashing everywhere. He opened his mouth and let the stream of pee fill it before he swallowed. Tilting his head forward he felt the stream splashing in his hair and running down over his face. Again he opened his mouth and swallowed all the pee he could take.

Then he buried his face in Brenda pussy as she continued to piss. His searching mouth quickly found her clit and he began sucking and licking like crazy at it, pee still splashing over his chin and running down his neck.

Finally the flow subsided and as Ben concentrated fully on Brenda's clit. Holding her lips open he sucked her clit into his mouth and flicked his tongue over it. Reaching up with his other hand he began rubbing her hard nipples.

Brenda was experiencing sensory over load as Ben played with her clit, and she knew it wouldn't be long before she came.

Waves of pleasure began building inside her and it felt as if her clit was on fire. Then with a great shout she came, raising her hips of the floor and clamping her legs around Ben's head.

Ben just carried on sucking her clit and after a few moments brought Brenda to a second orgasm.

The attention was now bordering on pain it was that intense, and she pushed Ben away.

Ben flopped down next Brenda and they lay exhausted in the middle of the messy room.

In the corner the camera carried on recording.

Brenda suddenly had the urge to shower; she was messy and exhausted but knew that she didn't want to sleep just yet.

Raising herself she leaned over Ben "I think a shower is in order, would you care to join me?" As she said this her hand found Ben's cock and began stroking it.

Ben looked down at her hand and then at Brenda, "What a good idea."

12