All Comments on 'Wet Yoga Mats'

by ClassyDella

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
rombo034rombo034almost 9 years ago

Outstanding. That's erotism at its best. No description of intercourse needed to get the reader aroused!

WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 9 years ago
wonderful

Very sensual and erotic. More!

raiderhraiderhalmost 9 years ago
Terrific first submission

Quite erotic and written very well!

WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 9 years ago
Further thoughts

Was wondering how it might work to introduce a male into this story? Maybe at first one who was not necessarily into women so there wouldn't be the sexual threat but to get the women accustomed to a nude male with them. This could get to be even more fun.

cb1251cb1251almost 9 years ago
not just the yoga mats will be moistened .....

let's be honest for a moment - I can't be the only reader keeping a supply of paper towels handy for "evening online research"

nice work Della, and I think you can get a fair bit of mileage yet from "bespoke / by invitation" instruction sessions - have to agree with other comments - no need for dicks here

tantric yoni massage that would be the next step might need a small appliance or two -perhaps even "worn" in training - I'm sure you could figure that out

we await your next contribution

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Wow this one made my cock drip with cum just imagining this scene.

One point though please remain consistent. You mentioned 4 ladies and then later you mention: "Their eyes grew wider in amazement as I continued by taking off my pants. Standing in front of five girls in my underwear was intimidating, especially girls who are in much better shape than I am,"....small thing but I tend to be very aware of tiny inconsistencies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
describe the poses?

If you write more, I'd recommend describing the poses ... just giving the name of them requires someone unfamiliar to have to look them up. (I even did Garland today, but had no idea it was called that)

I'm actually reluctant to take teacher training myself, for reasons of too many attractive women at the studio ... and it's a little harder to hide as a guy.

dirtyricekingdirtyricekingabout 7 years ago
Their bushes

You should add a description of each woman's bush.

DrmaxcDrmaxcover 2 years ago

What a shame the author hasn't written anything more here. Such an excellent and descriptive first effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous