All Comments on 'Wet Yoga'

by lucywild

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
lovingeatingitalllovingeatingitallalmost 9 years ago
Delightfully delicious!

I would love to pop in with Nikki tomorrow and share the "health benefits" Yummmmmm ;-)

wylderoswylderosalmost 9 years ago
Excellent writing!

Love the introspection, the crafted build-up and explosive conclusion; quite skillful! Await eagerly more of your erotic work! Yours is an intelligent talent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wet Yoga - Wet Buses

She got on the bus soaked in piss & sweat & stinking like a public toilet ?

Surely at 'nearly nine months' she would have been spraying milk everywhere ?

Poetic license will only go so far before ........................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome!

I really liked this piss story, it was well written and just executed wonderfully. Here's hoping for a part two!

peebudypeebudyalmost 8 years ago
great story

very well written and intimate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

That was great

WetKecksWetKecksabout 4 years ago
I've never been so hard.

Your tale made me produce so much precum that when I finally gave in and began touching it I didn't need any lube. My bell end was sliding around in my foreskin and it only took a few strokes for me to explode all over myself. The bit where she held her tutor down and ravished her allowed me to spray myself in the face for the first time ever! It's rapidly drying across my nose as I type and I keep licking my lips to taste what I can before I'm forced to clean myself up.

Thank you!

moimeme68moimeme68over 2 years ago

What a great story...! Hot but intimate!

Slutty63Slutty63almost 2 years ago

Great story! I love the idea of the pregnant woman being so desperate for the toilet but also overcome with lesbian lust for her yoga teacher.

You just know that the teacher was fully aware of how desperate this poor woman was and was really getting off knowing that she struggling desperately right on the brink of pissing her panties - really enjoying her suffering and embarrassment until she can't hold it back any more and finally loses the battle with her aching bladder!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, made me so hard. More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous